Tree of Savior Forum

What is the most frustrating part of the game to you?

How do you come up with such a wild assumption that I have crap gear or RMT? Man you have issues. Maybe I had all my upgraded gear before rank 8? Maybe I actualyl saved up all my silver months in advanced?

Reaching max attributes is not my goal and farming the same dungeons for silver for months and months is not fun. I log in I check market and log out. Already got my 315 weapon and have nothing to look forward to besides maybe getting another practonium eventually.

Because you say you have nothing to do when we just all this new gear to get and expensive attributes to lvl.

All you said was you hit cap and have nothing to do now. So i assume your gear is crap and dont care or you rmt all your gear and attributes since i dont see people getting everything in a week.

I guess youre just a baller. My bad.

1 Like

Vga crashes, fps freezes for just encountering another, person fps dropsā€¦ Most of all, loading screen taking forever (and staying there despite character already being on map and able to get attacked).

Besided the actual game though? all the ppl bitching and whining about how imc sux or that the game is dead or whatever.

1 Like

yep, i agree!

whiner should stop n join the silent majority 4k player.

so far, i see only 1k frequent forumer actually play the game.
(hint, the recent fps poll in announcement section and another rank8 class reset poll)

silence make tos great

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Not enough loli.

Edit: Not

2 Likes

??? are u missing the T at the end of the ā€œNoā€ lol??

1 Like

Thats no the pointā€¦

tos should be more like the doa volleyball game~

Letā€™s join this discussion;
[ This is what I find frustrating, therefore itā€™s my opinion and Iā€™m entitled to it ]

• Not having a dismiss summon button as a Sorcerer nor any way to control the pet before Circle 2, At least Aggressive and Passive stances should be available;
  • Daily dungeon limits;
  • No way to queue for dungeons as a party;
  • No cross-server;
  • Tree of Primetime (As mentioned earlier);
  • Quests donā€™t give exp nor relevant money, just cards;
  • Some classes are useless until you get end-game gear (cough -Pyro- cough);
  • Lv1~lv15 Potions use the same amount of materials making it impossible for lower level Alchemists to even compete in prices;
  • No silver 1:1 trading (Talt only plus dungeon limits = stuck with slow af AH);
  • 2 days to get money from AH when selling;
  • Absurd commission fee for selling on the market even with Token;
  • Hidden 15% commission for opening YOUR OWN store;
  • Class skills crashing clients;
  • Pay silver to increase Companion attributes;
  • Attribute money sink;
  • Recycled map dungeons with Elite mobs and a boss or two and no mechanics nor fun back stories;
  • Team storage locked behind token;
  • Team storage slots are pathetic;
  • Some classes need to repair way more than others. A tank Swordie will have to repair 10 times more than an Archer and usually deals less damage.
  • Only swordies have real use for Stamina thus being penalized by it most of the time;
  • SPR is the worst attribute unless you are a full support Cleric;
  • Pots that recover fixed amounts of HP/SP;
  • Skills that consume SP percentages (The less SP you have the better, fuck you SPR);
  • INT scales poorly for Wizzies;
  • Sadhu;
  • 30 classes but only 4 are meta and required in grinding parties;
  • Poor compensations for maints;
  • kTOS > iTOS;
  • Short buffs that need to be recast like mentioned by OP instead of toggleable buffs, Im looking at you Finestra/Summon Salamion/Concentrate/Gung Hoā€¦ etcā€¦ etcā€¦;
  • Buff count limit and bugged buff countdowns. Like that 2h blessing that goes away after 30 minutes or so;
  • Enchant Fire/Lightning range is pathetic, impossible to buff party unless party is on top of each other.

[Edit 10/21]

• Knockdown/Knock back of Savior;
12 Likes

It was sold before in the Closed Beta Test in Item NPC, but not remained =/

Hold my Like
ā†’ 20characters ā†

what boggles my mind is why they think that it is a good idea to make people worship a statue every 10 seconds for 2 and a half hours as part of the unlocking of the miko class. what a load of bullshit.

2 Likes

Hey hey. There are people out there camping the Chronomancer for the rune for weeks. Worshiping a statue for 2 hours is easy compared to that. Just hit the button and alt+tab. Besides, youā€™ll be swiping the floor and waving stuff with that class, might as well get used to being a servant! heh heh.

2 Likes

No class balance
ā†’20ā†

5 Likes
  1. I say I find namecalling @imc and ā€œgame is deadā€-meme-ing frustrating
  1. two posters right after me interpret it as ā€œletā€™s be silentā€ (white knight pic for good measure), despite my own post including my own issues Iā€™d like to see fixed

???

like, did I trigger you (ie you felt addressed when I mention whining/bitching without actual feedback) or are you desperate for shitposting anything that isnā€™t directly bashing imc?

can i agree with u? I cant?

sorry thenā€¦

iā€™ll still sh1tpost anyway~

Except the game hasnā€™t been out for a week? I didnā€™t have just one week to gear up. Thereā€™s no new armors worth getting, only weapons and they are relatively easy to get.

Reaching lvl 100 on new attribute is not new content. You are forced to run the lower older dungeons to do that. Itā€™s not something to do. They pretty much implemented a ā– ā– ā– ā–  ton of maps just to quest and then never return.

2 Likes