Tree of Savior Forum

What is the most frustrating part of the game to you?

Mine is having to recast these short buffs every 30-45 sec. Why are the buffs so short IMC?

I have to do this on every char too since most builds end up having all these short buffs you have to recast.

Edit: After I think about it some more. The head spinning with AMD CPU might be a bit more frustrating than the short buffs.

4 Likes

Knowing I might have to reroll when the next rank comes out.

19 Likes

Time consuming boring quests and running across maps without any kind of speed potion/buffs/boost.

7 Likes

Tree of Primetime.
Unless you play at peak hours, you can forget about dungeons/missions, sometimes even grinding.

15 Likes

TBL crashing and crashing just before the boss dies at Saalus/290 dungeon.

3 Likes

MoneySink attributes and upgrades. AND fps problems.

5 Likes

No friend oriented content, there should really be a way to always be able to play with friends of any level.

8 Likes

I hate the fact how much Silver you need to be relevant. Essentially if you didn’t know the game well enough on release you wasted time making a bad character and funding it. While players who knew what they were doing made insane characters who could farm really well and or world boss/ET and they are the only ones able to do really high level content.

6 Likes

Leveling companions so I can use my hunter’s skills effectively.

leveling, the repetitive quests, random crashes, attributes, random fps drops

2 Likes

How shitty the staff and devs are, how they crap on the players and then wipe ther ass with them. Also if you can’t really be strong in this game unless you are a no lifer because the silver is retarded in this game, just like the damn developers and their shitty staff.

9 Likes

The five fvcking VGA errors I got in less than an hour whole grinding at Temerisomething.

endless quest through the 346 maps

1 Like

The short buffs is an important one, but what I hate the most are the annoying mobs.
Never have I played a game in which mobs are meant to be so bothersome with no purpose. Constant knockbacks, perma freeze/sleep, and so on. And when to add lag its pure masochism.

Is like begging players to rage quit.

8 Likes

Being knocked over / knocked back just as i begin to cast Possession and it goes on CD.

21 Likes

Love ToS, design direction is generally clear… you can see what they’re going for but they don’t always do it elegantly. Need to release complete packages.

the load times between areas

also mobs with 999999999999 hp

2 Likes

The RNG in “gathering” quests

7 Likes

The part where you can’t have 5 ppl on your screen w/o your fps turning to ■■■■.

1 Like