Tree of Savior Forum

What IMC need to do

Even if you do a big maintenance like 6 hours fix the server please, and then after that u can work on the game itself.

I know it’s a paid early access, but its not acceptable.

You can’t just give us xp tome and say sorry every time, atleast we don’t need xp tome, what we need is dungeon reset, some of us losed 6 dungeon run (600% xp) its like losing 2 day for nothing.

I know you are new to this kind of massive multiplayer mmo, but what you need actually is :

• A team working around the clock ( for the 1 month launch or w/e )
  • A programmer team ( To keep the update on the game fast as possible )
  • 1:1 trading free
  • Reduce market tax 30% to 10%
  • Remove the waiting time for retrieve our silver, or reduce it at 1-2 hours
  • To listen to us

Actually several topic (better than mine) was made, and these topic are actually so great, it would help you a lot, i mean in the marketing size, and can also give you a huge benefice, people already said that if you listen to us they will be happy to put money on the game, actually they are not.

Best topic issue for my opinion :

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie

2 Likes

Game is good, JUST FIX THIS SERVER LAGS/BUGS AND MARKET. PLEASE LET US TO PLAY THIS LOVELY GAME. :fearful:

inb4 white knights defending this horribly mismanaged company.

Dude i need salt. but i played other MMO games and i can consider what in this game admins is not idiots, i hope so, but if they dont fix this problems at this week, this game will be dead.

I really don’t want to see this game dead, it’s an awesome game, i mean the game itself.

1 Like

Game will die before actual launch if this keeps up.

Youre not enjoying the game little one?

Me too, i need 2 much salt, i lost 300k at market today bc server crash(i hope they will return this) , i did wiz3 with freezes and lags, was going to ele advance and crashed, i pressed connect aprox 3-4 hours and cant enter to the game. Im angry, but hope dies last.

I’m actually enjoying this game and will support IMC, but i just don’t want to see this game diying.

Doubt they’ll refund you the silver.

not 300k , 600k? rly?

The only legit complains i can see are those from Lag, Bugs, Chat bots and disconnections, others are just riding in the hate train. Probably because i get used to adjusting the rules of any games i played? I dont find the market or trade system that annoying, i can progress without worries, i can get any items i want, except probably from those 1m price range. You are drowning in silver if you know where to farm, meaning tokens are very easy to acquire. Currently at 118 but if used all my card 125+.

Please rename yourself to Earl of Lemongrab you remind me of this.