Tree of Savior Forum

What I love about this game

My feedback is that I love the game.

I love the grind, I love the boss battles, I love the gems, I love the parties, I love the hidden quests, I love the big world, I love the class system, I love the armor and weapons system, I love attributes, I love exploration, I love the refines, I love the potions, I love the repair system, I love kill stealers, I love auto turret mode archers, I love the running berserkers, I love the ranking system, I love the pets, I love the team and character name, I like swords, I love the auction house, I love the game art, I love the channel system, I love the keyboard controller, I love the hidden things that you can find on the unseen corners of the game, I love the cities, I love the customization, I love the specialization… but what I love the most is that this is not even half of the content that is coming.

Just fix the bugs and release !!! You are awesome !!! Keep up the good work IMC!!! :smile:

6 Likes

Hahaha I agree with everything you loved about the game! :heart:

I had a lot more detailed description of why I loved the things you mentioned here in my thread Kim’s In-depth iCBT1 Analysis and Feedback.

1 Like

I was thinking on writing an in depth analysis… but I love it so many things about it that I would end with a post as long as yours… I forgot to mention that I love parkour, I love jumping and I also love the barracks.

:smile: It “only” took me a whole day to write it; but I love this game too much I felt obligated to write a full feedback to the developers.