Tree of Savior Forum

What happen after lvl 330?

Well few months ago i start playing the game and i like a lot the idea of many classes and many ways to make your character good for you but well when i get to lvl 300 character (cryo3>ele3>sage) i feel like “well i have the class i half like what i do now”, the only think i do before was make another character and level up but idk what more i can do. I leave at lvl 330 on january and i don’t know much about the game actually and i’m a PVE lover.
So i read about earth tower but there dosen’t accept classes that aren’t meta, so is sad that you make your favorite mix of classes and other ppl just kick you for don’t be a meta build, and all the hate about a diferent build.
But now i like a lot the new coming changes and the solo thinks and im like now is time to come back but i found like still the same idk what i can do at the end of the game, just level up characters and making new build for ever? how i make my character stronger, in what i have to focus my build farming or bossing? or both? In other games i kill bosses for get them cards or them weapons, or kill many mobs for farming materials to make my character stronger against other bosses and higher level maps drops.

Thank you very much for your help and if can tell me what i can do i will be happy,

just wait for new r9 patch there will be 2 weeks of free character reset so u will can test every build u want :slight_smile:

cryo3ele3sage is a decent dps if there is no one around. Similar to my main wiz3cryo3ele2 I also get kicked out a lot in ET pt because they think I won’t be able to do a decent dps. That said I pushed on… sometimes they’re willing to take me sometimes they don’t untill I became a regular ET runner and have run alongside many players. Now if I see someone shouting and I recognize that person I would join and would not be kicked out because they know my capabilities.
:haha:
That said I would suggest that go and try to join an ET pt. If you have a guild, ask your guild mates to take you along. The trick to the sort of anti-non meta mentality of ET goers is to prove to them that your build works in ET.

Aside from ET, WB hunting is a fun mini sort of-end game content…

Nothing happens after 330, you just start anew on another char/account all over again for the thrill of it.

yeah the think is which kind of build i need to make ? idk what to do before i reach the maximun level, for what i level a good boss killer if when i reach lvl 330 there is anything to with that build.

there will be many good builds ;p if u want good single target shadowmancer2 can be very good or some cleric one there are plenty of builds check this thread: KTEST R9 class patch (Video & skill Descriptions)

Yeah shadow is interesting, especialy cause his instant cast nature on most attacks so they cant be flipped by transpose some ET monsters have

Its like burst dmg spell caster, Elememe (with WL) is sustained.
With linker in build you can do some insane numbers even against groups of enemies (plan to get Shadowmancer just to finaly get decent DMG output on my alchie ;3)

Problem with Shadowmancer against bosses is that he depends on its signature mode a lot (Shadow Orbs) to get high damage bursts, as it summons more orbs with more enemies on screen (or objects of any kind, players, ice wall tiles, fireballs, traps)
So on boss battles it will be usualy lot weaker if you solo (in party thats pretty much guaranteed 6 orbs ;3)
Also it burns trough SP isanely fast so prepare lot of SP potions (Alchemist uber sp drug can come in handy ;3 https://tos.neet.tv/items/641354) on Shadowmancer 2.

@Zvaigzdes_Fedimian , @alavien1, @Neiru thanks for the build ideas i like them but my question isn’t about the builds, is about for what i make that builds? what i can do when i already have my perfect build? pvp, pve what? T_T because what all the effort making a build if at the end i dont have anything to do, in ragnarok i use to make my character and later start to make him a equip and get cards killing bosses, for later make it stronger and kill stronger bosses.

Well you can either run end game PvE dungeon (Earth Tower) and hunt for World Bosses, or can join guild and eventualy join Castle Siege PvP mode they plan to add (so you will again end in Earth Tower farming gear from there as its best in game atm :3)

Or you create more chars to try new things ( I personaly am altoholic type of player, I have lot of charas of each class just cause I like trying new things ;3) and new ways to play.

is the 2 weeks of free reset when the rank 9 hits true?

i hope so, ktos already have it so we should have it too