Tree of Savior Forum

What do you think is the future of this game?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think it will be fine. We actually have way more players than the concurrent players chart letā€™s on.

But this game wonā€™t flourish until fps, exploits, balance and bots are dealt with.

Edit: meant to hit reply on thread and not youā€¦ oh well.

at least 2 yearsā€¦ :grin::grin::grin:

theendisnear.jpg

huehuehue~

2 Likes

seriously dude all ur point is pointlessā€¦

crying bor bot while we can make more silver
-dude bot can easily make silver selling those battle braceletā€¦and guess what 1 hour killing mob there can get me near 100kā€¦how about 24/7 bot killing mob thereā€¦do the math yourselfā€¦not to mention ppl not going to play 24/7

begging class reset
-many player will be against this coz their selfishnessā€¦just imagine u doing reroll for your lvl 600 charā€¦or a new player gonna leveling lvl600 char while nobody there in low level char to que for dg or anything

meta build
-yeah this game is all about meta build that make it worseā€¦if u not following meta nobody want uā€¦you make a games just good for meta build then that game is badā€¦no public ET want char without meta buildā€¦just because u create a char and make mistake till lvl 250++ then u cant enjoy the game unless u reroll

invested in $$ for cash
-while RMT is bad but because how trade system is made make it worse for unlucky playerā€¦3 month of farming peta or any rc still no luck? 3 month of saalus hunt still no luckā€¦no luck on getting battle bracelet?..no silver to buy ingame ppl tend to make RMTā€¦i never doing RMT but this is the reason ppl doing RMTā€¦droprate and RNG in this game just to absurd

excrulon quit because he sick of IMC just as iamā€¦but i still playing coz i dont have any other game to play and lazy to find other gameā€¦how they treat Itos and Ktos is really not good. and how suck RNG in this game make ppl quitā€¦not to mention zombie levelingā€¦

why RO still alive?
u can thanks those to private serverā€¦actually what make RO alive is private serverā€¦in early IRO most private server fix bug early than KROā€¦player migrate because sick of KRO and them become P2W gameā€¦party-ing in this game is not hard if u make meta build for ptā€¦if u dont follow then other ppl will say gtfo.

3 Likes

that explain why we still have 5k population

without this, iTOS wont even hold up to 2k

1 Like

Yes, would someone make a modernized RO with 60FPS already

Q_Q

2 Likes

then donā€™t start with that lineā€¦

say whatā€™s in your mind and be done with itā€¦

lolā€¦

of all the things, your only feedback to the thread is that opening lineā€¦

lolā€¦

What future? o_O I thought this game is still living in the past. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

EU Fedimian Instanced Dungeon and Mission Connection Issue (September 28th 2016)drrm

:unamused:

:smiling_imp:

huehuehuehue~

is it effective?

did you laughed even for abit? or maybe, Nose Exhale?

1 Like

huehuehue indeed :joy: :sparkles:

2 Likes

i sense hue in your comment~

youā€™re right on the spot~

TOS is great for 2k population, not 20k

There is nothing surprising about the Japan situation. Japanese PC gamers love cartoonish RPGā€™s. Talesweaver is a very similar looking cartoonish Korean RPG that waned over the years in Korea but does very well in Japan. Japanese guys are obsessed with the ā€˜kawaiā€™ crap.

And your point is basically will kill the game more. This game is not all about ā€œmetaā€ everywhere: build, game features, and suchā€¦

• Bot problem: I was talking about how can you make silvers by solo dungeon runs and other sources. Oh yeah 24 hours = 2,4 mil. You can do the same with less time than that and you donā€™t even need to make 2,4 mil per day. Just because you canā€™t produce 2,4 mil doesnā€™t mean you should quit unless you really crazy to dreaming level 100 damage attributes
  • Class reset: Again, Iā€™m not against this. But when IMC does not bring it then donā€™t get high hopes for it. You get 10m EXP/hour in 200++ grinds which is 3x than official iRO does. This game is a joke if we compare how fast to build charactersā€¦ Reroll in RO is still exist if you really care, because not everyone will buy resets even if itā€™s available because of the priceā€¦
  • Meta build : This game is not all about ET and PvP. Here is the bad example: You build Peltasta 3 just because itā€™s good in ET but then what? You canā€™t do anything before ET and Alemeth grind. Nobody wants you in pre-200 dungeons. Then no one queue dungeons because 5 people make literally same build which canā€™t do team work. Outside the class balance, itā€™s also the developerā€™s work to make the game accessible for any type of classā€¦

my own ā€œmain characterā€ only has Arde Dagger for what-so-called ā€œgood dropsā€. No petamions, Sissel, lv 10 gem, etc etc. Itā€™s also not meta build just because only Cleric and Monk that got C2 and other 3 (soon 4 with rank 8) are C1 nerdsā€¦ But what my character can do? Kill 200k HP normal monster, Heal+buff people, offer 2 skills that grants temporary immunity for both PvE and PvP, both support+DPS in ET, and literally everything from level 1-270 (quest, dungeons, grinds, PvP). Of course itā€™s not a perfect build, but with good team work I can cover its weaknessā€¦

• RMT : my question is do you really need Petamions so bad? Related to meta build above, you even can join Maven with just weapons and everything else 0% durability or naked, same as PvP. Only ET that you literally need good gearsā€¦

To sum it up, this is what I mean for ā€œNO PRESSUREā€. Meta build is not a must, good gears are not a must. Just play with your pure heart and good intention. Yeah because people want to kill nerds in PvP then you need OP gears and become public enemies. MMO is supposed to make friend and rivalsā€¦

Also private servers? Man donā€™t compare privates. I always refer to official RO like iRO, which 50% alive because of cash things but also get 50% other reasons that people still playing itā€¦

oh it will live, it will just live as a cesspool of hackers, botters, bugs, restrictions and imbalance

imc is too afraid to ban @Sorien of all people

what has it been like 2 months now? we all know they know he is the hook64 creator , he even uses the same logo and name on the hook64 discord AND forum to post his hack updates

imc STILL adds gamebreaking bugs on a regular basis , maintenanceā€™s do more harm then good

by the time this is over you will have only 1 of each channel with all servers merged? hardly a game at this point but still a game

its been almost another month and
nothing really has changed since

other than the imc hate train has grown

cash cows die hard

1 Like

i really dont want to use sexist card here

but the term Cash Cow really make sense, coz at this point, i bet more than 50% player who still pump money to IMC is female, hence, Cow.

1 Like

You gonna attract some real drama here

huehuehueuhe

2 Likes

Coz We Know Drama