Tree of Savior Forum

What do you guys think of this wiz3>kino3 build?

Link above shows the skillset.

Will it be viable in both earth tower and GVG late game?

Max invocation, the attribute directly benefits all other warlock skills. Mastema blows. Rest is fine though I like 15 telekinesis for pvp.

edit: Might want to cap sleep instead of reflect honestly.

oh, i can still change that though. might have to reset for sleep.

So do you think this build will work on GVG and earth tower?

1 lv in swap is enough too, you won’t use this spell that much

I was thinking i could use to swap enemies to pole of agony or on a raise. specially on GVG swapping to 5 enemies to the raise area might be a game changer

1 Like

maybe, i was talking based on the wizz gameplay until lv 200

but maybe later on with warlock it’ll have better synergy xD

Yeah till we get to rank 6, it’ll be a hard path for w3>kino3 unlike the traditional wiz3>ele3. though more inputs from people would be of great help.

People are pretty much going to run into raise on their own in GVG, gravity pole is almost invisible in such a hectic environment too. Swap also has two charges (one swap in, one swap out of pole)

Don’t reset if it just gets you sleep. Yes it’s fine for both GVG/ET.

That’s good to hear but its hell for me as of the moment. wiz2 and the kino2 stage is terrible in building this. yeah, swap in with multiple enemies to raise/pole of agony area and cc them there is such a delight.

Glad that it’ll work in GVG and ET

Honestly, am not very sure about wiz 3 as most of Kino usually have channeling spells. Maybe jdo Wiz 2 and insert another class somewhere in between?

so you just a cryo3/kino3 or cryo2/kino3/warlock build instead of a wiz3>kino3?

Based I think you want to happen, I think Cryo 3 Kino 3 would be great CC and DPS machine. Though personally id do cryo 2 kino 3 warlock just to have a wider variety of skills (Warlock will give me finishing blows for my Kino and Cryo set ups).

isnt cryo lackluster without the frost pillar?

Wiz 3 work great with psy 3. 50% dmg boost to Gravity Pole + Psychic Pressure and any skills at later ranks is something you won’t wank to miss.

But wont icewall+PP compensate for that missing +50% damage of quickcast?

Ice wall combo only good at boss. For everything else quick cast would be better.

wouldnt ice wall combo work with grinding and pvp too?

and wiz2 leveling is total hell. WTF

Played over 400hours i never seen anyone using ice wall to grinding XD. Its good for pvp though but i think quick cast is more futureproof.

really they dont? i really thought for the longest time they use it to grind also.

I would advice you to go wiz c2 -> psycho c3 -> wiz c3.
I’ve done wiz c3 -> psycho c3 and the game has only been pain and shame (in parties) till i got the psycho c3 :smiley: I guess you’ll want to have gravity pole as soon as you can, since it allows to clean much faster and safe. 40-127 will be hard, but I had trouble from level 15 to level 177 with my initial build :stuck_out_tongue: