Tree of Savior Forum

What do you guys think of my build? Swordsman

Awweee :relaxed: thank you kmih

I actually max it and it
attracts 11 mobs for 30 secs and it’s cooldown is 20 sec

the max target of warcry is only 5, the duration is 30 seconds, cooldown is 82

…what do u mean 11mobs and 20cd… what ?

ohhhh I was referring to swashbuckling hahahah sorry x2 but maybe it has a good debuff on bosses

my favorite doppel build

is cartar stroke really that strong ?

especially with these

the collision dmg is really good but in the other skill enhance why is it good to remove the cartar stroke knockback ?

its up to you, i dont like knocking back my target… makes me walk towards them after using a skill ? nope

haha

I am planning to make a tanker but the only thing is I don’t have a pt to grind with me xD waaaiit will the CBT start tomorrow ?

18hrs 23mins you will make friends on your way to becoming high level anyways and with 100k+ players i doubt you wont make any…

Highlander’s Cartar Stroke has increased cast-time and amount of hits it does is reduced. At Level 15, it has a cast time of ~8 seconds, and does 4 hits. Levelling the skill increases damage only. EDIT: Further patch notes suggest the damage has increased and the cooldown time has been reduced.

Lol 8s cast time you can use 3 or 4 other skills already. No offence but some skill on the skill simulator display not update. Just like the skill Meteor in elementalist skill tree have cast time = skill level so that skill has 10s cast time at max lv

hahaha yeah xD hey kminh and bloodsin can you guys rate if my tank build is ugly or not ? xD http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/99kmuyx8e3/

youre going for tank+dps, right ?
well… its ok, im not really a tank builder though but i guess its ok

yes kinda like that :slight_smile: but if possible I want to be pure tank and to get all aggro on the boss mob or mobs

Well Guardian is useless just put 1 point for this:

And High Guard have this:

So people want to max Umbo Blow and Rim Blow instead of Shield Lob
And your build on Rodelero seems wierd lol :grin: :grin: I think you should search the forum or google for those skill information and guide.
Have a nice day :smile_cat: :smile_cat:

hahahaha thanks Kminh and by the way CBT is based on what time ?

Read the announcement lmao

I’m leaning towards highlander c1 for the 2h crit att… But with the nerf to Carter what should I pick got the 5 points!? 5ih ewagin wheel?

I’m doing swords c1 highlander c1 Barb c3 dopple

Hmmmmmmm

Is wagon wheel a long cast time too?
The hread crack sounds dumbfor pve…

Ideas? Thoughs?

i am looking for a pve build and i am lost anyone have any recomedesion :confused:
i forgot to say i like to to kill not tank