Tree of Savior Forum

Its time for a RANK reset option

can’t blame him when it’s more fun arguing with white knights than playing the game.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’m getting tired of fapping. prolly getting old.

1 Like

We need more FREE SLOTS for personage, we don’t need reset!

If IMC do it class revolition give me one slot for new person

i actually find this a more urgent problem. do they expect everybody to spend money on this game just to make another character? good thing they’re giving out a few tp but still not enough tho.

1 Like

Let me just bottle up some of my salt for you to preserve here. I heard it serves well to clean up those wounds.

1 Like

1 Like

Read the multiple reset threads that got necro’d mysteriously for my posts before your accounts were even made.

Anyways! It was fun I might check back in a couple weeks or months and see all the people still in denial. Toodles~

1 Like

1 Like

still better than the statistics in orsha :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m looking the time of my queue in Siauliai Mission: at any lv I have to wait 30 mins (less or more)…
Dungeon 130 and 145 are impossible to do.
I have to wait and do nothing. I don’t want quest quest quest quest all the time, is boring.
The game is boring if you have to do always the same things.
I want to do dungeon to enjoy my class and see if it is good the path what I’ve choosen, I can’t discover if it is good at rank7/8.
For an hardcore player is “fine”. But there aren’t only hardcore player in games…

The game can have new content, but if there isn’t a population, the game is dead.
I’m still playing ToS, but when I’m in queue I end 2 games in Overwatch… and I’m still in queue…

I think they should make a one time rank reset, I mean most of my guild and IRL friends quit since they don’t have much time to keep making a new toon, while others have more time to play ,like me, which makes them quit. Especially the grindy part, I even ask them to come back because of the new quests which softens the hard grind we do on 220+. well that’s one reason that’s making people quit

To everyone that say NO…if this game not dead yet and reach lvl 600…at that time u mess up your build…then u need more than a month to reroll char…if you play long time a day tho…good luck to everyone that mess up their build and want to reroll from beggining…this game not even finish from the beggining…rank reset is essential. if this game already finish at lvl 600 and only have some class add on then i dont mind…but this game not even finish and we dont know what next class or next weapon what whatever the fck is…not everyone is hardcore player…sometime people just want to have fun. ppl quit is because they have a life, and this game mechanic want to sux out the life out of them. learn normal gamer behavior not hardcore gamer. give a game that suit normal gamer and benefit hardcore gamer then u can see increasing in player.

1 Like

pls dont plss… plst dont make RANK reset plssss…

Here’s a hypothetical for people that are against a rank reset. There is a persistent rumor going around, that Circling from Falconer is getting nerfed so that it can’t reduce AoE Defense Ratio past 1 (note, this is still just a rumor, hasn’t been and probably won’t be confirmed, which is why this is only a hypothetical). Considering how many Musketeers took a circle of Falconer for the Circling interaction with Multi-Shot and Covering Fire, since it currently reduces the AoE Defense Ratio to 0 it turns those multihit skills into genuine AoEs, this rumored nerf invalidates that synergy and basically makes that circle choice a waste.

So not a mistake on the player’s part, nor a lack of planning, and certainly not a desire to shift to the latest meta build, but a significant change to a class mechanic that invalidates a key synergy (A2 > QS3 > F1 > M1 rely on Circling for any AoE damage). If this rumor proves to be true, would anyone object to letting them reset at least the Falconer class?

5 Likes

No thanks.

/200000char

Yes please! I would like to get that.

Branch names for skill sets + new costumes in a mmorpg? hmmm there’s a name for that… and it’s CLASS

That’s a good point.

It isn’t always about just a free reset so people can just “fix” their mess ups. :x:

As some of you said before, a little “correction” help would be OK, imo!

Fix IMC’s mess up you mean