Tree of Savior Forum

What do u use to lower your ping?

Thanks @PoohVz ! U are awesome!
@Kezine Yep hope we have a blast time on coming beta

1 Like

I will this leave little war for you guys, don’t over come that can make all of you got flagged or maybe banned.

1 Like

Netbalancer and TCPOptimizer. You don’t need anything else.

1 Like

Thanks all who helped… <3 Hope this thread will be closed… End of discussion… =) Have a nice day everyone! And hope u guys enjoyed your popcorn! hehe

@PoohVz Ok! I will check back in the section… Take your time… =) Thanks again! <3

1 Like

No problemo. Don’t be afraid to post any other doubt/question you have – we will be more than willing to help you out.

1 Like

Wow… Looks intimidating… I will try to figure out or hopefully, find some tutorial on youtube… =P Thank you too… <3

1 Like

Both are really easy to set up.
Netbalancer, for example, is all a matter of setting the game executable’s priority to high. TCPOptimizer, on the other hand, is a bit more complicated since it requires you to have some prior knowledge regarding what some functions does, but… I think you will do just fine.

If you don’t, try running this little program called Leatrix Latency Fix right after running TCPOptimizer, that will set up your connection to prioritize ping, and some other nifty things that will lower it a tad bit.

3 Likes

Ok… =) Can I pm u if I’m a lil overwhelmed by the settings and such? Sorry, I’m a complete newbie to this =P

Oh do I use both of them together? Or 3 of them? Or just choose 1?

1 Like

Go ahead.

And the correct order is TCPOptimizer (click on optimal settings, and then apply), Leatrix Latency Fix and then Netbalancer.

1 Like

Ok thanks so much! <3

2 Likes

All it does is reroute your connection, you don’t need it to specifically work for any game as long as you know where the physical server is located. You can use it with any game at all if you know that single piece of information. I don’t know where the physical ToS server is located but hoping we find out soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please ! I try to play by using wtfast but it didn’t work.

I just woke up, i gonna make that thread 3-4 hours later.

1 Like

which server do you choose connect with in wtfast? :smile_cat:

Depend on where do u live, i live in VN so i usally use Hong Kong server or Singapore for my WTFast.
You can try many server until u find a good one.
WTFast have VN server but my ping is better with HK and SG server

1 Like

Here is it, hope you guys can understand my guide, or not i will need to create a video about this…

1 Like

My brother just downloaded that, but will it really help?

It help me with alot games, just try it by yourself :smile:

Thanks! I will try it~ Love u deep deep! <3 =)

Alright then. Really hope it’ll help so I don’t have 300 ping up all the time. xD