Tree of Savior Forum

What do u use to lower your ping?

I used to use Lowerping beta but somehow it’s out of service… Any recommendations? Simple interface would be better as I’m a newbie in this… =) Thanks!

hoard all bandwith in the apartment

WTFast
On
The
Steam
Is
Free

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks @PoohVz

To the other boys, sarcasm not appreciated… Apparently u dont know well enough to answer properly… It’s ok… I forgive u… =)

Oh really… This forum isnt google, is it? Your replies look more like spam to me… No relation to topic… =)

1 Like

That’s what this forum is for… Asking questions related to ToS… I would like to know which programs ppl use for ToS… FYI, not able to search 1 for ToS on google… Please provide some links if u are sincere and not just flaming… Thanks

I have not said google once use the search function on the top right for the forums. As i have said the answers are on the FORMS not google. If your going to reply to me at least take the time to READ my posts.

oh boy bring in the popcorsn!

porpcorns ready! :wink:

Try PingZapper. I’ve used WTFast in the past and I’ve always found PingZapper to be the most stable and reliable. FFXIV, GW2, Lineage 2 - I use PZ for all these games. It really shined when I played Blade and Soul on the JP servers from the east coast US. Use this link to get free time if you decide to sign up. :smile:

https://pingzapper.com/ref/riz2

2 Likes

Well, I don’t get you… U could be helping directly but instead u are taking your time to reply and flame here… Seriously, you should spend your time on those who are begging for keys or whining about cbt instead… Why are u here?

1 Like

my people kneed me, i bring them wisdom from theories yet known

Thank you so much! I will try that out! Do those work for ToS or general like lowerping beta? I’m not sure because most of these work for specific games… That’s y i asked for recommendations… But really thanks a lot… =)

1 Like

For people who are going to use WTFast, you really should read some reviews of it before installing.

This program is near scam…

1 Like

How is it a near scam? I’ve used it before for RO… Didn’t seem to work that time though… hmm…

i used wtfast alot with CS:GO and other games too.
With right setting, i can get much lower ping and i can use it with any game

@thebloodyaugust Hey if u got no good real answer u are as good as spamming.
What Kezine was asking is a genuine help question, I myself been searching but can’t find a good solution. So thats why this forum is made to help fellow community.

2 Likes

Did u manage to try it with tos cbt1? Maybe I did not set WTF correctly last time…

Once again i told him where the answer was this has been discussed many times hell @PoohVz has posted on most of the forums regarding latency programs.