Tree of Savior Forum

What classes do literally NO ONE play

Cleric - Priest c3 - Krivis c3 - Taoist
Its what my old Taoist ended up as after the reset event, full spr and it works fairly well.
Not amazing, but can hold its own while doing a decent job as a support

Hmm? I play corsair, and I do see a lot of corsairs actually. Maybe I just notice more corsairs because itā€™s the class I play.
Corsair needs a serious rework, especially the DWA skill, itā€™s just so useless and should be the class main skill, I donā€™t see why they made it so bad to use, just look SRā€™s limacon, itā€™s broken and you donā€™t need to keep tapping another key like DWA. Like, I just made a SR, and itā€™s just ridiculous, my corsair that I invested a lot, lvl 330, when I use DWA I hit for 2k every hit, while with my SR I just got circle 3, with Limacon I hit for 6k (11k with crit) each hit, and DWA is a pain in the ass to use.

Thereā€™s a ton of Sorcererā€™s and Corsairs.
Paradoner C3 is a myth at this point lol.

The only class up to my mind which is not popular is Musketeer.

But the god of not played class is certainly Pardoner 3.

The answer is: Shinobi, cause nobody can finish that stupid quest LMFAO.

Hidden Classes are by the way the most popular classes :confused:.

Iā€™m not talking about generic ones like chaplain, i mean the TRUE HIDDEN CLASS: THE NINJA FLOWER MAN, the 4-10 hours waiting flower class so u can miss ur space bar and someone else who got there 10 minutes before share the freaking flower in front of u and u feel like sh1it, But guess what, iā€™ve already suffered it 4 times now, so i may just afk macro this sh1t till i get it if nobody reworks this stupid system for this quest.

Sorry for my rage, just needed to get it off

Templar c2 is rare.
Sapper c3 is rare.
Rogue c3 is rare.
Pardoner c3 is rare.
Sorcerer c3 is rare.
Sout c3 is rare.
Hunter c3 is rare.
Corsair c3 is almost rare.

Still a popular class :p.

By the way is the tax for Pardoner still 50% or did they change it to 25% for everyone ? I always wanted to do a Pardoner for their costume.

Rogue/Scout/Corsair3 not really rare in Fedimian.

My build is pretty rareā€¦ only have met a few in Telsiai with almost the same build as mineā€¦
My build> Wiz3Cryo3Elem2
Few builds that Iā€™ve seen> Wiz1Cryo3Elem3Rune / Wiz2Cryo3Elem3 / Wiz2Cryo3Elem2Enchant

am aiming for rogue c3 on klai :blush:

I donā€™t believe Iā€™ve ever encountered a Pardoner C3ā€¦ normally people stop and become shops at Pardoner C2, never to be heard from again.

Thatā€™s in my personal 3600+ hours of playing.

Now that I think about it, I donā€™t even know what ā€œnewā€ skill that 3rd circle adds!

1 Like

Go Wiz C1 > Pyro C3 > Cryo C3 > Link C1 for the lulz.

sapper c3 is pretty common. though mostly also falcon c3

Templar is the rarest class so far since only people who wants to build a guild will choose this path

Go build your unique guild snepai

Class or build?

Itā€™s pretty hard to say what class that least people playingā€¦ Like, mostly here are playing op class or meta build. Ex: Krivis. Before they arenā€™t much. And then we got taoist, everyone pick krivis and now died again.

Pardoner C3(Yes, I never seen this anymore and even if it is, itā€™s a shop char. Not levelled anymore after C2) Other than that, I have seen Oracle C3, Monk C3, Corsair C3, Druid C3, Sapper C3, Rodelero C3, Peltasta C3 and such.

While for build you can throw pretty much anything and ends up with like rank 1 cleric, swordsman, archer, wizardā€¦

Have yet to confirm if Pardoners ā€œmoney sack skilLā€ can interact with inquisitors wheel, 10% chance for isntant kill!

On topic, id say Musketeers are one of the more rare classes.

After the reset event, Iā€™m the only Scout3 roaming around.

I donā€™t really seee rogue these days, as for wizards, Echanter might be one of the least played class.

As for builds, I remember I used to follow this build on founderā€™s access:Derfā€™s level 200 Support Hybrid Summoner Guide [Sorcerer / Necromancer]

Druid. I only see one druid 1 year of playing ToS. :smirk: