Tree of Savior Forum

What classes do literally NO ONE play

i want to be a special snowflake and play a class that no one else plays BUT IT ALWAYS ANNOYS ME BECAUSE THERE IS SLWAYS SOMEONE THAT DOES

so what classes aren’t played a lot??

I really need to update my threads…

am awful at keeping them going

Literally all classes are played, sadly.
Nowadays Krivis is quite impopular though.
Go Cleric 1 Krivis 3 Diev 3 Taoist, you’ll be a rare build. Krivis 3 Paladin 3 and you’ll be even rarer.

QS
Hunter
Sapper
Scout
Krivis
Paladin
Oracle
Taoist
Rodelero
Corsair
Templar
Lancer
Psycokino
Sorceror
Rune caster

Any class that all ranks are rank 1.

Cleric 1, priest 1, diev 1, paladin 1, monk 1, oracle 1, pd 1, inquisitor 1.

Lancer?
/20202020202002

i see quiet a number of people wearing the runecaster outfit in telsia server and usually they have kino in their build.

of those I haven’t been or have no plans of making
Sapper
Paladin
Rodelero
Corsair
Templar
Lancer
Rune caster

but they sure are on the “if I could get 100 free slots I would be playing them” category :blush:

qs, sapper, rodel, oracle, tao, cosair, templar, lancer, kino, sorc, rune caster and paladin are really popular

:rainbow:Rainbow builds, there might be an effective rainbow build someone has yet to discover.

1 Like

Pardoner 3, Oracle 3, Krivis 3, Paladin 3 ~

cleric c3 for sure

• Post must be at least 20 characters

maybe. . .

compared to other classes i barely see them

your probably refering to the costume not the class. Since some of those classes in your list are meta.

Wiz, cryo, linker, thuma, kino, RC, FF2…was my build before reset lol

1 Like

which ones? i only listed the classes i rarely encounter bcuz when im on the feild i usually check other characters builds that i encounter. the only classes i could take out would probably be QS and Corsair.
if the OP is asking hich classes i never see then that list is wrong i have seen all of those classes at least once in game.

Cleric>Paladin>Pardoner>Inquis
Wiz>cryo>chrono>enchanter
every color

Maybe play the game more or look at this link https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php

Thats a top 100 list, im sure every class in the game is on that list, so i narrowed it down to the top 20, and on the top 20 there are 5/15 classes i listed. And i have 2.6k hours on the game, half of it is probably from me falling asleep with it playing though :grin: