Tree of Savior Forum

What classes do literally NO ONE play

sapper c3 is pretty common. though mostly also falcon c3

Templar is the rarest class so far since only people who wants to build a guild will choose this path

Go build your unique guild snepai

Class or build?

It’s pretty hard to say what class that least people playing… Like, mostly here are playing op class or meta build. Ex: Krivis. Before they aren’t much. And then we got taoist, everyone pick krivis and now died again.

Pardoner C3(Yes, I never seen this anymore and even if it is, it’s a shop char. Not levelled anymore after C2) Other than that, I have seen Oracle C3, Monk C3, Corsair C3, Druid C3, Sapper C3, Rodelero C3, Peltasta C3 and such.

While for build you can throw pretty much anything and ends up with like rank 1 cleric, swordsman, archer, wizard…

Have yet to confirm if Pardoners “money sack skilL” can interact with inquisitors wheel, 10% chance for isntant kill!

On topic, id say Musketeers are one of the more rare classes.

After the reset event, I’m the only Scout3 roaming around.

I don’t really seee rogue these days, as for wizards, Echanter might be one of the least played class.

As for builds, I remember I used to follow this build on founder’s access:Derf’s level 200 Support Hybrid Summoner Guide [Sorcerer / Necromancer]

Druid. I only see one druid 1 year of playing ToS. :smirk:

There’s also me, Archer 3 - Scout 3 - Musketeer 2 :sweat_smile:

I mean… technically no one plays Necro c3… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Probably something like Pardoner 3, Sorc 3, maybe Kino 3… I haven’t seen many of those around after the formula change.
I’m making a Kino3 myself (while I patiently wait for Kriv-Tao to be good again… so I can make a Taoist maybe).

hi-five Miyamu! Split Arrow is still pretty strong,you just have to use it with Oblique Shot and Twin Arrows now

That’d be me :joy:

Edit: People usually go krivis 1 or 3. No-one really goes sadhu 1.

So maybe:
Cleric1Krivis2Sadhu1Pardoner3PlagueDoc1? Is that snowflake enough? :joy:

Top 100 build don’t mean much, most of my builds aren’t on there.

I don’t have Oblique Shot, but Twin Arrows and Musketeer’s Covering Fire are really nice when Split Arrow is on cooldown. Even though I was online every day during reset event, the only resets I used on my Scout were Stats and Skills (removing Multi Shot 15 and 1 point from Oblique), because I didn’t want to change my build at all :blush:

I don’t want to offtop, so:

• Pardoner C3
  • Oracle C2/C3
  • Peltasta C3 (most people take Peltasta C2 and then Rodelero… or just Peltasta C1 for taunt)
  • Hunter C3 (never even saw someone taking Hunter outside of PvP build)
  • Rogue C3
  • Druid (they aren’t THAT rare, but still not the most popular class)
  • Kabbalist C2 (even for PvP people take Kabba - Inquisitor)
  • Hackapell (saw some, not many tho)
  • Templar will be even more rare when they will make creating guilds available for every class.

I actually REALLY wanted to make a Krivis 3-Paladin 3 for the fun.
But with Zaibas sometimes not even hitting anymore… just nope x) I gave up on this idea.
I had a dream of Aukuras 15 + Restoration 15 for the fun :stuck_out_tongue:

@Miyamu
Right. I had forgotten but as a Kabba 2 myself, it’s really rare to find one. Most people stop at 1. I’ve seen only a handful of Kabba 2~ And they usually just exist to farm.

@Juhachi-kin
Cleric 3 isn’t rare. It isn’t common, but a lot of Paladin 3 or Sadhu 3 go Cleric 3. I see a new Cleric 3 every couple of days.
Although ultimately anyway, the rarity of a class will change for every servers.

I actually remembered a friend of mine has a rare build: Archer 2 Hunter 3 Falconer 3 (which actually allowed us to trio R8 contents <3 (even if two of us were underleveled (and all of us with just basic gear))

i still play musketeer paired with wugushi :smiley:

psychokino cause its litterly unplayable

I have not seen one person with this build except me.
A3QS3Musk2
Rare builds that I only encountered a few times or once
Pure support cleric
Build with Wizard 3
Build with Wugushi
Build with Ranger 3
Build with Cannoneer
Builds I haven’t encountered but have seen online
A3QS3Cannon

So I have a couple character with builds/classes that I hardly (or never) see. Bolds indicated classes I have seen someone indicate in this thread as seeing hardly any of edit bold does not appear to be working, wth?:

wiz3 -> Kino3 -> Runecaster ->Sage

and

A1-> Ran3 -> Rog3 ->Hacka

I’m like the OP though, I wanted to try things I hardly see but think will be fun. c:

wut about a dps templar

i’ve never seen a dps templar

SW3BARD3TEMPLAR2 mortal slash looks OP, 670% attack x3 and 3 overheat thats 6k% damage plus the debuff from cleave

Hunter C3 > Falconer C3

Do It.

I have not seen one person with this build except me.
A3QS3Musk2

Yeah, right. No one. Despite this one : http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/zv1epdtgoc/ :slight_smile:
was called M-16 machine gun A3QS3Musk2 build and was the most popular QS3 build out there before rewamp.