Tree of Savior Forum

What build is everyone planning to run first for early access?

Swap wizard c2 and c3 for pyro and cryo and it will go) Rune caster is too good to be here, better get elem c1, since c1 is useless)

I can totally go build like you mentioned here, but I will rather get alchemist c2 instead of runecaster and include it in my linked based full mages PvP party. I bet winrate won’t drop even by 1 percent) Free quick cast to the whole party rules.

Archer C3 is weaker actually. Scout C3 skill is actually the strongest autoattack replacer over here. It deals 500% damage on your auto split between 3 targets.

Flare shot deals quite high damage on immobile targets.

But yeah, it simply has too few useful skills.

Here is totally viable scout 3 build.

I won’t include rogue here since c1 rogue is bad. However if they add absolutely any additional skill to scout skill where I would be able to put obsolete skill points from cloacking it would become really good. This build has quite great AoE damage with 100% skill damage uptime, due to twin arrows and split arrows inbetween cannon barrages. Also you can combo Flare Shot with kneeling shot if you kneel right after launching kneel shot but before it hits and this way it will deal much more damage. That’s why it’s one of the few viable full DEX builds for archer. With all those crit rate buffs it will have HUGE crit chance - 80% base crit chance(from stats alone) against 0 crit resistance and slightly over 100% with full equipment and 1 level 7 cirt gem. This way flare will deal over 3k damage per hit with 0 attribute, and over 6k damage per hit with full attribute during 25 seconds(130k damage in total on staying taget). For sure snipe is better but still damage is already comparable. And if they add one more ability to scout skillset it will become really good.

Also it’s Split Arrow deals really good damage for quite a few SP. Overall it’s really worse then QS, Ranger, Wugushi C3 but better then Archer and Hunter C3. It’s also better then Falconer c2, due to Falconer c2 being rank 7. And it’s comparable to Rogue C3 and Fletcher C3(since they are also rank 7) and to Sapper C3. So it’s definitely not the worst choice (the worst is hunter, because it has only single target dps and it doesn’t affect bosses). Also it’s good for exploring.

Overall scout c1 is pretty great choice for some builds due to invisibility but scout c3 loses to scout c1 rogue c2 musketeer or scout c1 ranger c3 cannoneer.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

That was a good one…

Wait where you serious?^^

Archer 3.
For starters as Twinshot, which does 2 hits. Which is nice.
But Multishot 16. Is where Archer 3 shines.
Why?

Cause with AoE Atk ratio (or someone to debuff enemys [link+hangmans or falconers]) your Multihit will be a Millionhit.

It can dish out 16* times mob count damage. If they have zero AOE Defense trough said bonuses, or if you have more then 1 aoe Atk ratio.

2 Aoe Atk Ratio= hits two small enemy or 1 medium roughly.
6 AoE Atk Ratio= hit 6 small or 3 medium or 2 large.

True split arrow is a nice skill.
An Flare shot is a good multihit skill (with really low aoe size).

But damagewise and built wise… archer 3 is better then scout 3.
So get that scout 3 back to the least built classes ever xD…

Well I’ll be tanking with this and my stats progression are 3 con - 1 str - 1 dex

After doing some research about what would benefit my playstyle, I came up with this build xD

Actually multishot lvl 15 is not much better then multishot lvl 11. Combining multishot level 11 and flare shot level 15 the latter will deal much more damage) What I meant, if you have Scout C2 and Archer C2, then chosing Scout C2 is a better option, since you won’t get anything from archer but 5 more hits to multishot (which will take time to recharge and to cast). And for scout you will also get 5 more hits on more damaging skill, but in addition you will get skill that generally hit harder then twin shot and also has 0 cd.

I’ll have to agree with you

I’ve played Archer 3 Scout C1 Rogue C2 on iCBT2
Rogue only has the buffs going for it,Backstab is cool but needing Karacha to get decent damage out of it is kinda shitty.And Rogue C1 is a complete nightmare with Archer 3

Scout C2 seems like another nightmare yes but at least Split Arrow is REALLY strong for a Rank 6 choice.

Ok i’ll confess,i’m only pushing Scout as good so more people get creative with Perspective Distortion[quote=“Derael, post:248, topic:142220, full:true”]
Actually multishot lvl 15 is not much better then multishot lvl 11. Combining multishot level 11 and flare shot level 15 the latter will deal much more damage) What I meant, if you have Scout C2 and Archer C2, then chosing Scout C2 is a better option, since you won’t get anything from archer but 5 more hits to multishot (which will take time to recharge and to cast). And for scout you will also get 5 more hits on more damaging skill, but in addition you will get skill that generally hit harder then twin shot and also has 0 cd.
[/quote]

^^

Play it like that then.

Just saying.

Flareshot verussu multishot is long since proven xD…

Just for the fuckssake of it.

25 seconds duration with 1,5 seconds dot tick. (so 16 hits per enemy, inside small aoe). With 41 seconds cooldown.

Is better then a multishot level 15. With 16 hits, two charges to cast and a 14 sec cd ^^. Which has an bigger radius for aoe and can hit the same amount of mobs, if done right (or more, cause they will die too fast in one spot).

Yes. Early level the 300 or so more skill atk make flare shot look big and strong. But heck, even then it’s useless in dps comparision xD…

I’m rolling on the floor here.

I’m thinking about cleric2->kirvis->paladin 3->kabbalist.
But no idea what to do with stats… like 2 str: 1con: 2 int?
I was running around with 2dex:1str in icbt2.
how do you even stat in TOS?..

EXPLOSIONS ARE THE BEST MAGIC IN THIS WORLD !

Do you want to join me in my fabulous adventure and learn the weaboo intensifies BAKURETSU MAHOU ?! Of course you want. It may have some drawbacks but… You can’t deny it’s power. So now please so trying to get my hand off !

cough

Anyway, Triple Wiz is going to be hard and boring, Elem’ c3 is going to be even more boring and hard (c1 at least, c2 will smooth the lvl a little), I don’t know about rune caster, but I hope for you it pays off…

1 Like

Debating Musketeer now…they look cool too :sparkles:

I wish the female outfit had trousers, though. :disappointed:

1 Like

If I went solely on costume cuteness,I’d have an even harder time deciding…

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ikr. If I had to pick one for all my characters, regardless of class, thatd be the Elementalist. Tis simply fabulous.

This is a build considering I haven’t even touched the game. c:

Sees Swordman at rank 6,followed by Templar

I’m already mourning for ya.

I don’t know man! :disappointed:

rodelero at overall skills are not amazing enough :smiley:
peltesta c3 proved useful by most of people.
i don’t see benefit for swordman at r6.
if you look for block and defend, invest r6 with shield-fencer.
fencer flanconade skill increases block rate and its 0s cd, you can always have it active.
a few fencer weapons (rapier) add block rate too.
so to play defend role, fencer is good choice at r6.

2 Likes

id go for peltasta>hoplitec3>doppel>dragoon
oorr highlander c2>hoplitec2>doppel>dragoon.

probably the first one, and i prefer peltasta in this case cus u wont have any block if u dont take it.

I’m just telling that getting scout C3 is better then getting scout C2 and archer C3. Because for scout C3 you will get nearly the same damage for flare shot as yoy get for mulrtihit, and it also scales with kneeling shot greatly. In addition you will get stronger C3 ability.
For sure archer multishot is stronger by itself then flare shot due to being a burst ability, having overheat and lower cd. So it’s easier to land all the damage. But taking into account c3 abilities and utility uses of scout I’d say it is better to get A2 S3 then A3 S2. Simply because S2 is a waste of skillpoint and S3 is not. Also chosing between A1 S3 and A3 S1 I would chose the latter simply because A2 is so good and S1 is enough for invis and camo.

But yeah, perspective distortion might be very useful in some cases (however I can’t imagine how to fully utilise it yet).