Tree of Savior Forum

What are your dream changes to your main classes

I mean, semi-realistic ones, quality of life improvements or just cool things that would make your class more fun for you.

For me there are 2 changes that going in my mind for some time now - not that it ever happen and probably it would be to much work and balance for something as niche as this but it’s fun to think how could it be. (the values are just examples)

Sorc

Grimoire now is “real book” :stuck_out_tongue: with slots for all devil cards (yea, I like to collect cards in ToS :slight_smile: ), every card inserted give 0,01% more attack per star (gold cards are always 0,1% and are not affected by stars for summoning). You can select 4 “active card” that can be picked from menu when summoning (just like cleric heal), you can also select 4 Morph cards that have same selection menu when morphing. (right now have no idea what to do with people who have two same cards and just morphing them for cooldown). The value per card is low (or at least I think it’s low) so people don’t feel like they are forced to exping many card but it’s fun end game goal to have whole collection and it gives nice little bonus.

All summons are reworked , have own property damage so you can use it for different thing, some of them can give buff to other summons and other things like that - potential is there I guess, just need more imagination, knowledge and some balance.

Alchemist

Homunuculus is now attribute for Mangum opus, when purchased you get new menu (just like grimoire or alch table) where you have to put ingredients in each slot to make summon. There are 3 different type of homunuculus you can make: offensive, defensive, and buffer (with different ingredients). They have slightly different appearance (or colors, whatever), you can also set there with skill homu will use (2 skills from 4). Homunuculus work and behave just like pet (you can toggle it on/off, won’t die on 0hp). Scaling with SPR at the moment of toggling it on.

Honestly i just want the time limit on homonculus removed.

2 Likes

Enables all of heal-type skills to heal neutral characters/installments.

So that I don’t have to stuck on Miko-Diev-Priest anymore.

1 Like

Summons reworked so more are useful.

New attribute: Buddy System.
The cooldown of Riding is increased by 60s. Your Summons basic attacks do 2x more damage.

New attribute: Symbiosis: Your attacks do 50% less damage, but your summon does double damage while riding. Riding cooldown increased by 30s. Not compatible with Buddy System.

Desmodus new attribute: Dark - Changes the element of Desmodus to Dark type.
Also honestly Desmodus Vampirism effect should affect Evil Spirits , Fire Fox (if it doesnt already) and Bloodpointing.

Summon Familiar: has a 50% chance to blind slowed enemies for 10s.

Summon Salaimon: 2 new attributes
Fire - Makes Salaimons attacks Fire attribute, deals 50% increased damage to enemies under flame ground or Flame Pillar, or hell breath Burn. Not compatible with Ice.
Ice - Makes Salaimon Ice type, deals 4x damage to frozen enemies. Not Compatible with Fire, takes priority over Fire.

1 Like

Oh, forgot to add,

Give Diev one skill that terminates all the statues built, so that Diev can be a mobile class too.

2 Likes

Not just for one class, but a bunch of random things:

1- All skills being usable while you have Rune of Giants
2- 5min or 30min duration on Elemental Essence.
3- Bigger hitbox for the first hit of Micro Dimension
4- An attribute for Fireball that reduces it’s overheats to 1, but makes it cause 5 explosions
5- Being able to regen hp with Blood Bath while levitating
6- Option to hide your shield when playing a wizard (only on pve)
7- Bring back 60sec duration for Barrier
8- Bring back Aukuras healing
9- Make Double Punch and Lycan demi-wolf form compatible
10- Make Sanctuary usable with 2H mace
11- Buff Demoliton. It’s dps is pretty bad even with good gear

2 Likes
  1. Make shadow thorns AoE, but the double hit only applies to main target
  2. PVP attibute for infernal shadow. When infernal shadow disappears because the target character touched it, immobilize the target for 4 sec

epee grade 5 mins and bring back au fer

1. if I can have a master class, be able to max all the skills within that circle (hence, master duh)

2. make Circling 30 mins duration LOL >:D

1 Like

Hm… probably not 30 minutes of circling. But would be good if the cooldown decreases a little so we can use circling more often. More like a burst kinda setting.

My main is a schwarzer-sheriff. Not much I wanna see change since I chose this to be my main because I like the playstyle. Maybe make peacemaker cast faster. Also blind synergy. I had to choose outlaw because SR and sheriff does not have blind…

telekinetic weapons on kino Owo

Corsair

• Make DWA work like Double Punch.
  • Pillaging drops items again, or at least increases looting chance.
  • Give Brutality an enhancement attribute.
  • Increase skill factor for Dust Devil and Hexen Dropper.
  • Increase the silver drop amount for Pillaging in some way.
2 Likes

Wish all Archer classes skills were affected by atk speed

2 Likes

Wow that is actually a good one. Would mean stacking dex is as important as str

1 Like

Since Doppel attribute reduces Stamina, makes it that with the attribute turned on you consume half stamina when running.

1 Like

I play all Wizard classes so here goes. Warning…long text incoming

Pyromancer

• Make Flame Ground 20s cooldown, to synergize with Psychokino’s Heavy Gravity
  • Remove the randomness of Prominence. Make Enchant Fire a party buff again.

Cryomancer

• Make Subzero Shield 100% uptime in PVE
  • Add an attribute “Frost Pillar: Suction”. Right now for CMs, Fire Pillar does a much better job because it holds targets closer together and also have more damage. Giving Frost Pillar the suction effect would allow it to have better CC capabilities (while Fire Pillar will have less CC but more damage). As such, increase Frost Pillar CD by 5s
  • Add **“Cryomancer: Cold Lightning”**attribute that increases Lightning Property damage to frozen or chilled enemies (not slowed enemies, that is a different debuff)

Psychokino

• Give Psychokino a new skill, since Teleportation is moved to Wizard
  • Allow Raise to do damage

Alchemist

• Remove Alchemistic Missile and Combustion
  • New Skill “H2O”, which throws a flask of acid to enemies. Acid stays on field and do tick damage. 30cd
  • New Skill “H2O2”, which throws a flask of alcohol to enemies. Alcohol does 1 tick of damage and gives [Confusion] debuff enemies and are immobilized for 7sec (slightly longer than freeze). 40cd

Sorcerer

• Change Summon Familiar to summon 5 Familiar. Increases Familiar summoned by 1 for every 3 levels.
  • Add attribute “Summon Familiar: Blind”. Familiars have a 25% chance per Familiar to inflict Blind status on targets
  • Remove “Summon Salamion: Blind”
  • Add “Summoning: Enhance” attribute
  • Change Summon Salamion to do neutral type damage. Add 6 more attributes (only 1 can be active at one time) that changes the Property Attack of Salamion and allows users and party members around Salamion to do 1% per Salamion level more damage of that Property Attack when Salamion is active (means maxed lvl 15 = 15% more damage)
  1. Summon Salamion: Fire - Summon Red Salamion that does Fire Property Damage
  2. Summon Salamion: Ice - Summon Blue Salamion that does Ice Property Damage
  3. Summon Salamion: Lightning - Summon Yellow Salamion that does Lightning Property Damage
  4. Summon Salamion: Soul - Summon Purple Salamion that does Soul Property Damage (Psychokinesis)
  5. Summon Salamion: Poison - Summon Green Salamion that does Poison Property Damage
  6. Summon Salamion: Dark - Summon Black Salamion that does Dark Property Damage
  • Also, revamp the summons to do different property attack. For instance, Marnox can do Fire Property damage, while Froster Lord can do Ice Property Damage.

Chronomancer

• Change “Slow” to a bigger Magic Circle, about the same size as “Stop”. Enemies in the Magic Circle gets slow debuff. Duration: 15s. Cooldown: 30s
  • Allow enemies to be attacked when “Stop” is applied, but increase cooldown by 20s. Only 3s duration for boss monsters.

Necromancer

• Change Necronomicon to allow us to mix and match the types of Summons. For instance, we can choose to summon 2 Skeleton Soldier, 2 Skeleton Archer and 1 Skull Mage. Default is 5 Skeleton Soldiers. Add attribute to summon Skeleton Archer and Skull Mage.
  • Change “Raise Dead” to summon 5 at once the selected choices in the Necronomicon. “Raise Dead: Enhance” will now affect all 3 undead summons
  • Bring back “Flesh Strike”, with the size of Heavy Gravity. Instantly applies 50 stacks of Necromancer Bane debuff on targets. 1m cooldown.
  • Change Disinter to a buff that allows user to passively collect Corpse Fragment when they walk over dead targets.

Elementalist

• Change Storm Dust to Elemental Dust, and a list of attributes. Only 1 can be active at any time. This is to increase synergy between classes
  • Give attribute “Elemental Dust: Flame Dust”, that inflicts Fire Property damage and burn damage at a x% rate
  • Give attribute “Elemental Dust: Frost Dust”, that inflicts Ice Property damage and chill enemies at a x% rate
    Give attribute “Elemental Dust: Storm Dust”, that inflicts Lightning Property damage and x% chance to do additional Lightning Property damage.

Sage

• Change Sage: Maestro of Dimension to increase damage for Non Property and Soul Property skills. This improves synergy between Psychokino and Sage
  • Make Missile Hole a 100% uptime buff that lasts for 1m.
  • Increase the AOE of Ultimate Dimension.
  • “Ultimate Dimension: Enlarge Magic Circle” increases range of ally magic circles by 50%. Cooldown increase by 20s

Warlock

• Make Ghastly Trail into a buff that lasts for 20s. In this 10s, Spirits automatically go towards user. Cooldown: 30s
  • Change Invocation: Demon Spirit to 2% per attribute level.

Featherfoot

• Increase AOE of Kundela Slash
  • Increase AOE of Ngadhundi
  • Allow the “Curse” of “Blood Curse” and “Enervation” to be affected by Bokor’s Effigy

Runecaster

• Increase the number of skills that can be used in Rune of Giants
  • Change Rune of Protection into a party buff.
  • Increase the casting time of Runecaster skills, but also increase the damage even more

Shadowmancer

• Add attribute “Hallucination: Offensive Clone”. When Hallucination is used immediately after a channeling skill, the Clone uses that skill as well. Duration lasts for the ,maximum duration of the channeling skill.
  • “Shadow Fetter” now has a wider AOE, and also turns targets into grounded type enemies. This is so that flying enemies can now have x2 hit from Shadow Thorn.

Onmyoji

• Add attribute “Greenwood Shikigami: Healing”. Heals allies nearby the Tree Shikigami
  • “Fire Fox Shikigami: Fire Property” also now adds Fire Property attacks to Psychic Pressure.

Taoist

• Increase the AOE of attribute 'Divine Punishment: Broad Strike"
  • Reduce the casting animation for Lightning Charm
  • Add attribute “Begone Demon: Selected Charm”. This attributes will allow Begone Demon to not explode Tri Disaster Charm, and can explode Creeping Death Charm and Upper Level.

Bokor

• Allow Bwa Kamiyan to hit targets more than once when channeling the skill.
3 Likes

Alchemist

• Having more useful items to craft with Magnum Opus, like accessories. For example using Kepa Dolls to create a Kepa Head
  • Having a Transmutation option, so you have the chance to destroy low potions and other items to get materials, and use low lvl potions to craft Condensed Potions, in the game you get lots of basic small HP/SP potions, and basic HP/SP potions that sometimes you don’t get to use
  • Have more potions to craft like Looting Chance potions, Evasion Potions and Crit. Rate or Crit.Chance Rate potions
  • Buff Alchemist potions, alchemist items hasn’t been updated since the beginning of the game, a lot of the potions are lame and not worth crafting because they give awful flat bonuses that are insignificant at this point in the game. A lvl15 Attack Booster only gives you 57 ATK, you get more flat atk as a red bous in weapons and armor, same with magical/physical critical attack potion
4 Likes

Linker and Thaumaturge being wizard classes again.

4 Likes

Corsair: Dual Weapon Assault automatically alternates weapons as you hold the attack button. I love the concept but it just hurts my finger.

Chaplain: longer lasting buffs for a more smooth gameplay. This is my other option for the basic attacking guy I dream to play.

Hunter: auto rush dog like in the beta version. Something similar to the falconner auto sonic strike, it again focuses on a more smooth gameplay.

2 Likes
  • Peltasta
    Have Shield skills animation/speed scaled to dex
    Remove ability to shield swap Pelt buffs
  • Hoplite
    Allow player to rotate(direction) during stabbing
  • Dragoon
    Add AoE to skills
    Remove movement speed debuff on helmet
    Make Serpentine not trash (maybe knock enemy down? literally anything is better than now)
1 Like