Tree of Savior Forum

What are your concerns regarding ToS?

it still happens on other ROs too, not only with BR but lot of trash from all over the world do it to :\

not long ago, someone asked me in if I could give him zeny and I told him to go sell stuff if he wanted money :\

after telling him that he started insulting me in spanish a lot and not nice things I can type here :expressionless: but I replayed with one simple line ā€œYo tambien se espaƱolā€(I know spanish too) and the guy left town xD

Oh lol, that was #7 question from knight and hunter job advancement. You should ā€œTell person about a good place to huntā€ in such cases. ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

1. A lot of active offensive abilities that will be useless once you get into higher circles.

2. OBT isnā€™t still announced.

Not having a nekomancer or bartender class :wink:

:blush:

Except thereā€™s already cat ears, and sorcerer is so much cuter with them.
Except the maleā€™s. Bravelyā€™s is better.

Actually, if they want this game to be as amazing as it possibly can they NEED to maximize profit. The thing is, losing your playerbase makes you lose profit, so in order to maximize profit you need a fair monetization scheme and a very fun/good game.

I donā€™t think everything in the shop must be obtainable in game, but the ones that arenā€™t need to only modify something cosmetic or provide something convenient (such as buying a bigger barrack to have more characters under the same account).

Just to make things clear, the mother language of Brazil is portuguese. The rest of the south america speaks in spanish and its variations.

1. Ping
  2. Stable server population (not too much KS, nor to little economy)
  3. Boss farming if viable
1 Like

Cross-Server Match-making Being rewarded over Premade Parties
Swordsman not being viable DPS compared to Wiz/Archer
Economy Restrictions
Lack of 1:1 trade
No more Buy-In Stalls (I love them, sue me)
No silver for shared storage
Lack of customization

1. Ping. For SEA players as IMC wonā€™t implement a dedicated server for EU/OC/SEA etc players. Itā€™s also worrisome that some INA/SG/MY players donā€™t want to play under gemscool/playoneasia so the SEA server isnā€™t really much of an alternative.

2. Devs incompetence when it comes to class balancing. Who in the right mind thinks that adding 2 more hits (100% damage each) on Running Shot(unnerfed version) at the same time adding 30% more atk spd is balanced? Skyliner 0s cooldown, seriously? Devs needs to play their game to have a grasp on how to balance the classes.

3. Linearity. Too many to mention.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wiz/Archer not being viable tank compared to Swordsman. ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

3 Likes

1.wildstar level maintanences ( maintanence every day for 3+ hours)
2. boring or grindy endgame (example - blade and soul NA/EU as of right now)
3. major limits for free players ( pay to win, pay to use auction house, pay to trade/mail. ect. )

My concerns regarding iToS are:

1. Bots

2. Possibility of being a P2W game.

3. Talts. :smiley:

-I worry about what will be my ping.
-will there be new circle for each classes unlocking new skills?

My concern:

• Low amount of mini skirts.
2 Likes