Tree of Savior Forum

What are your concerns regarding ToS?

My main concern is that using the auction house (market) will cost money, that would make me quit immediately.

My other concerns are that

1. reaching end game doesn’t offer much replayability of earlier leveling areas
  2. lack of rare items. As of now, iirc, the rarest weapons etc can be crafted so everyone will have them at some point.
  3. my build will become useless when they introduce new ranks so that I have to start all over

what are your concerns? :hushed:

1 Like

Same as above +

• No trade/VIP trade
  • VIP item transfer through account (+potential loss)
  • VIP buy-in shops
2 Likes

BRs

5 Likes

Optimization issues, so like how are we gonna enjoy large scale wars? :<

5 Likes

I wonder how they will handle gold sellers, and how much will it hinder honest people’s experience

2 Likes

My concerns:

• Extreme pay2win bs
  • Future classes so op, making every other build useless; I want diversity.

Literally it. lol.

3 Likes
  • I might start playing bad games because of my hype.
  • I’m having sleeping issues until release.
  • I’m not helping in any way by adressing this.
  • Re-doing quests on alts. (probably the only serious concern)

My only concern is too much “VIPness” and the bad side-effects that come with it.

Note to imcGames: If your only goal is to maximize your profit, then do it as you wish. You can see the negative effects of years of profit maximization in the real world and the way the world suffers from it. My advice is to find a good balance in buyable stuff vs the stuff you can find ingame.

Every item in the shop must be - somehow - obtainable ingame.

Just my 2 cents…

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

leaked footage of me buying VIP tokens

2 Likes

Ya I’d assume it to be a little for an open beta.

Like I’m surprised we’re getting this much content for an open beta tbh xD

don’t we have just as many items as korean ToS?
The game already released in korea, right?

1. Not being able to play the game due to lag
  2. Not being able to play the game due to lag
  3. Not being able to play the game due to lag.
  4. Not being able to play the game due to lag
  5. Not being able to play the game due to lag
  6. Not being able to play the game due to lag
  7. Not being able to play the game due to lag.
  8. Not being able to play the game due to lag.
  9. Not being able to play the game due to lag.
  10. Not being able to play the game due to lag.
4 Likes
  1. BOTS.
  2. Frustrating limitations for non VIP members or perhaps even some weird limitations despite of being VIP.
  3. Eventually evolving into pay2win.
  4. Combat being primarily gear based and not skill based, for example dodging auto homing arrows or certain magic spells has no connection to skill and entirely relies on your stats+RNG. This combat system is outdated and has to go in my opinion.
  5. BOTS.
  6. Overpopulated locations and lag.
  7. BOTS.
4 Likes
  1. Not being able to party and thus never having the chance to get decent gear because community will start rejecting anyone that
  1. is not one of the 4-5 “correct” builds
  2. is not max level
  3. does not have maxed +15 orange (or whatever the highest tier is) gears with all the “correct” gems, etc.
  1. New players stop joining the game because of the above reasons and game becomes deserted.
2 Likes
  1. BOTS
  2. No strategic content
  3. Imbalance between classes
  4. boring and repetitive quests
  5. LAG
  6. LAG

I’ve got a lot of videos about people botting during iCBT. So yeah, I want bots to be perma-banned. Also the channels distribution (leveling was a pain in the **s because you had to queue a lot). And I’m worried too about the f2p system, class umbalancing and the lack of mid to late game content (based on what korean people say about kOBT).

In no particular order:

1. Power creep
  2. Freemium hell
  3. Overly linear gameplay with a repetitive endgame
  4. A really uninteresting community
  5. The game itself being too focused on numbers, and as Biscuit stated, winds up being very limited and exclusive due to it
  6. Lack of GM communication with the players (as in, all players. newbies to endgamers)
  7. Related, but unexciting, non-inclusive events- or lack of events at all
  8. Lack of incentives through difficulty that is also enjoyable
  9. Ping issues interfering with PvP or class playability

It sounds like a lot but I’m actually not extremely worried, I sort of just want to play the game regardless at this point heh

1 Like

You are cool too bro!

about the items, you probably will be able to craft everything, so we dont need to buy it. of course p2winners will buy it faster in the market. but we can boss hunt for it

for me the most important thing is that u can’t buy POWER in cash shop.
they should follow PoE model, with suport packs (cosmetic stuff), storage, u could buy a shared stash for all your account, etc…