Tree of Savior Forum

What are you looking forward to?

Looking forward to whether this game will really die fast or not, and messing up skill and stat builds

EU servers and low ping.

Also the music, the maps and the MMO aspect of building up a character. There’s a lot of things I missed in iCBT and things I want to try. Looking forward to trying out different classes.

My biggest complaint in iCBT was the lag and high ping. Auto attacks were clumsy and slow and felt like skills always lagged behind and didn’t register properly.

I’ve been watching a lot of others play the game, mainly Koreans and Japanese like here and he’s using skills I used from the Barbarian tree and the damage numbers are SO much responsive and faster in his game that they were mine.

And I ■■■■■■■ get 120 pings from all these retarded ping tests people put on the forum LOL. Feels like people who think they will have low pings will be up for a nasty ■■■■■■■ surprise hahaha xD

C’mon man… The OP clearly says to not have any complaints here. And don’t mask your complaints as stuff you look forward to. Let’s have this one thread without this stuff, okay?

3 Likes

I’m a new player to Tree of Savior and I’ve never played Ragnarok Online. I think the art direction is beautiful and its unique look sets it apart from other MMOs that have launched in recent years. I’m genuinely interested in its lore and I like the Diablo-style gameplay. I look forward to making new friends in-game!

7 Likes

Definitely looking forward to a MMO community that I call family… Make some friends and leave some memory~

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This sounds suspiciously like @celexample’s post, except shorter… But alright. For what it’s worth, I have some real-life friends who would probably want to play on a EU server, and I’ll be playing with them there

Ah, just that it sounded more like a complaint about the lack of an EU server than a genuinely positive message regarding ToS, especially since an EU server isn’t in any way confirmed, so it’s not really something you can definitely look forward to.

But if it’s not meant as a complaint in any way, my apologies, and I’ll retract what I said

Hmm, okay, I’ll retract what I said, but I’ll add a little bit else.
This thread is meant for 100% optimism. Just pure joy and happy thoughts and anticipation for a game we’re all in love with, all to combat the negativity in other threads. The post you just made here doesn’t exactly fall in line with this and is much better suited in the multitude of other threads about EU servers.

New day, new opportunities to spread the love!

How many people here come from RO and want to relive their favorite classes in a completely new way? Like I said before, I loved the Hunter/Sniper in RO and want to relive that with the Falconer. Gosh, I loved that falcon/hawk/thing

1 Like

pretty much. Looking forward to drawing BishouNyaan Dulces with @Makotchi and his sexy sexy Shoggoth :yum:

among other things~

-oh oh and Enchanter class of Wizard class tree :blush:

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to an EU server.

Looking forward on meeting new and old german guys - hopefully some german RO Loki player - mostly Wu-Tang / Nola / Kisu (if you read this send me a pm)

And long saturday night farms again with new and old friends.

Also exploring the game with fun Builds doing stuff i usually wouldn do on my first grind etc etc

1 Like

Looking forward to more forms of shoggoth to be drawn by @Chili rofl

2 Likes

Ranks 8-10 @__@!
I feel like there is not much point in speculating if the meta will change drastically with 3 more ranks.

1 Like

Minsou T_____T tears

looking also forward to this again! best guys ive ever played with

1 Like

I’m looking forward to murdering all the things. @w@ Specifically the bosses, gonna solo all of them. Yup. I’m gonna die thousands of times and I’m looking forward to it. XD

3 Likes