Tree of Savior Forum

What are you doing IMC?

Would you really consider this a good game or are you basing this completely on the art style? What else is redeemable aside from maybe music?

I would consider this a great game. the idea behind it is great. main flaw of the game is the bugs, lag and questionable calls from IMC itself. many problems from cbt1 and cb2 is still present to this day lel. but the main problem of the game is IMC itself. they’re so unresponsive even their forums is shitting itself.

1 Like

So what about this game is well designed then? Aside from art and music?

Hmm you can say that, Though some skills still doesn’t perform as intended or underwhelming. and class balance is still shitty as of this moment. I think they executed it poorly. the game is like a raw gem that still needs to be polished.

C’mon when the forum become this negative and full of grieve people i think it’s better to not add the fuel to the flame and remain shutup

Answer about complaint complaint complaint all days look pathetic

I like how every thread begin with rant about how IMC dont give a single ■■■■, but most of all i like their protectors, they like: Hey, why don’t you eat this ■■■■? What are you, filthy casual? Eat it like everyone else, meh…
This game keeps diggin its own grave

2 Likes

Because the game is not worth buying right now, I love it, but I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone I care about. The fact that the game feels rushed gives me a rather bitter taste in my mouth.

2 Likes

Why does IMC should do something? Players will left and their cheap server become good enough. Efficiency strategy from IMC.

1 Like

That has to be the most underwhelming staff post i’ve seen in my life, LOL.

3 Likes

Above all else, just please fix the lag already. Right now, I don’t care about class imbalance, wrong translation or any of that stuff. None of that matters when me and my friends (some who are already on the verge of quitting for good reasons and much as I want them to enjoy the game as much as I do, I can’t put in a good word for the lag issues) can’t even go a day in TOS without lag hindering our enjoyment of the game. It has been going on for way too long and is incredibly frustrating.

Looks like my reply was kidnapped by aliens
A spoken word is not a sparrow. Once it flies out, you can’t catch it.

Whats reason my question about not knowing own patch notes for maintenance was deleted? @STAFF_Max

1 Like

Thanks for the mention, sir. I hope a staff member sees it soon.

New bug !

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_No @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J

Skill reincarnate bug, it disconnect player and it broke the channel a long time.

Otherwise, skill change (oracle) bug, the drops do not correspond with the monster.

1 Like

New bug ! (again lol)

search party (mission/donjon) bug

Hmm… the only thing I do is log on sometimes to do a couple dungeons on my support priest. Now I can’t even do that? Guess IMC doesn’t want me playing their game lol.

unfortunately yes…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

They are really bad and incompetent.

trust me they give a ■■■■, their game is uber garbage, its out now, but its fuckni pre-alpha BUGGED STILL, dont care about ur answer i got mine and its clear, but they do what they can, they do only what fcker KTOS player want, here they dont give a ■■■■, they are garbage dea brain fcker, guess what, just did 1/3 of a mission cause the retard game, lagged to dead like ■■■■, i couldnt move, then oh im dead, oh i can respawn, character screen go back ingame to see it still fckin bugged, quit, relog, enter the fcker stupid mission, oh its done, THANKS FUCKER IMC