Tree of Savior Forum

What are you doing IMC?

Hi,

What are you doing IMC? What are you waiting for patching bugs who was present since the ICBT? Your game is clearly unfinish you disrespect players who’ve played this game ! What do you want? A massive desertion of TOS? I think you don’t care about this since you have gain a lot of cash with the founders access and like a lot of dev who cares only for money you do nothing for TOS now.
But don’t worry, a lot of players have already contact the Steam support to tell them what’ve you done and so do I. Its inacceptable to give a release of the game in this state. If you see this but I’ve some doubt in view of the poor response from you and the ridiculous communication, and about that tell me where is the Community Manager @staff julie? If by chance you see this, let me tell you what bugs (with a lot of S) you need to remove.

• Lag server ( mostly the week-end) my ping in France, for the Fedimian Server was around 60 to 400 (its more 400 unfortunatly) I can’t even imagine the other servers or players.
    Ex : You want to use a skill (Like blessing, fire pillar) who have an animation, you see your character done the animation but your skill works after 5-10 secondes, you want to open the world map? take a big laggy freezy screen for couple of secondes.
    We thank you in advance to do really something , you have make a lot of money with the founders access, you can buy a better server with more capability.

• In the market you need to clic twice to buy one time, its little but annoying.

• When you start a instanced quest in team (like a boss or other) sometimes (like 70% of the time) all members are not teleport and you have to kill the boss alone (very “funny” in support I tell you) bug who was present in ICBT lol…

• Sometimes you see your partners walk in a wall and he disappear suddently, the hp/sp info disappear too (you need to use the setting to reactivate it)
    The mini map (right corner of the screen) who don’t tell the exact position for your guid or team mates, you need to use the map button to see the real position.

• Optimisation of the game, I laugh so much when I see my PC (who can run the witcher 3 in extra quality 60 fps and all) drop frames at Dullahan with only 15-20 players on the screens I have 20 fps.I can’t imagine a GvG in that state.

• Some class who have bug or glitch, like the cataphract who can’t be lock or target by MONO TARGET SKILLS. The class who use a pet without orders skills (Bokor, Necromancer) the IA of pet was broken, the dumbest IA ever, really.

• Some quests you’ve pretend to fix it like Passing Words 1-2-3 but its a fake, its bugged you’ve done nothing.

• Content lvl 235 + is not working and not-present (quests, daily quests high lvl, Mission 240 = 0 EXP)

• block once and for all, all bots, gold sellers who make this game laggy.

• Fletcher’s skill animation bug (Basically any skill which uses arrows you craft. They are not as fluid as Ranger’s, and very often you freeze like a statue for several seconds) @Immemorabilis

• Reincarnate (Chronomancer) bug on the Boss (dungeon / mission)? Or the success rate is very low?

• Skill reincarnate (chronomancer) bug, it disconnect player and it broke the channel a long time.

• Skill change (oracle) bug, the drops do not correspond with the monster.

• Mouse movement bug

And another fact, its the community who are forced to make add-ons for players to make this game less worth, it become essential for us because you’ve make nothing for us, thanks to better quest, exp viewer, map viewer , LK chat etc, not thanks to you IMC.
I hope you’ve read this because its imperative to you to fix this game quickly. Thanks for reading.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_No @STAFF_J

20 Likes

Julie is not on staff anymore.

2 Likes

Ah ok…So no more community manager ? Cool lol

1 Like

I think only one person is left, Mr Kobayashi.

When i heard of early access since i played cbt2 i know that the game is not ready for obt thats why I didnt buy EA. I love the game, my wallet is itching to dish out a lot of $$$$$$$ but when I login the game, never ending queue, lag, bugs, skillls not working as intended (or underwhelming) All I feel is sadness. I found a great game but in every turn imc is giving us shitty responses/decisions. (Trade/AH restrictions) I do hope they change their ways before it’s too late.

2 Likes

Trust me IMC knows all about this… they’re just trying to cash in as much money in the shortest amount of time as possible… Then they pay up the expenses and take whatever profit they can and move on to next investment they’re planning. (which may be another game)… this is how most developers make money. They don’t expect to make a quality game that they hope players will keep coming and buying premium stuff for years in one game. They just move on to a new project

8 Likes

If they fix the issues they can milk my wallet all they want lel. But I think you’re right its just that it saddens me to see a great game wasted because of incompetence.

@Trunk Can you please add that Fletcher and some other classes which use items for cast are getting their animation stuck? You stop running/walking to cast an arrow, stuck in place, and sometimes even stuck with the skill animation, unable to walk and getting beaten for 2~4 seconds (even with good ping). It is really, really bad as Fletcher. Like game-breaking bad.

3 Likes

Always money. It’s a shame, this game had great potential…

1 Like

+1 !!!

/twenty20pikachu

1 Like

The only thing i see what they fixed is 502 and 504 error on the forums. That’s all. And they don’t even sell tp yet…

Ah yes the forum lag … I forgot lol

@ Immemorabilis : which skill ?

Iup. The year changed the bugs still there;

Basically any skill which uses arrows you craft. They are not as fluid as Ranger’s, for example. The usage of items to cast, plus the fact that it’s a projectile skill, renders you stopped when you cast them (completely unable to walk) and very often you freeze like a statue for several seconds, getting beaten. Crossfire has a nasty delay even having 0 second cooldown; Bodkin, Broadhead and Barbed that should be quick on animation just suck hard. Magic Arrow and Divine Machine Arrow are too, but I consider them to be a little less grave as they are powerful skills.

1 Like

Priest skills : Blessing , Sacrament , Stone Skin , Monstrance = freeze and 1/2 don’t start and you need to use it twice.

Pyromancer : Fire Pillar, Fire Ball , Flame Ground = animation + 4 secondes of delay

Necromancer skill : Flesh Cannon = you see your charging skill maxed but they indicated lvl 4-5 instead of 10 (I have this skill at lvl max)

Same delay and shît with Archer skills (try to oblic shot with 250-350 pings lol)

Conclusion : IMC wtf…

5 Likes

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_No @STAFF_J

Please…

1 Like

You cant pay even if you want and the reports made it so no one in the mean time can.

The list was update.

Oh, buddy, come on. Whe really needed those new Loading Images! The game is almost unplayble without them!

4 Likes