Tree of Savior Forum

What are you doing IMC?

@J.J.God

Lol…yes of course, it’s so important !

Seriously they make me pity, who cares about ridiculous update that brings nothing, fix the big bugs and latency first

1 Like

before a staff answers any questions or support-tickets, you see flying cows 1st.

4 Likes

Ok, thats a good point, we heard, some of us agree with you, but not everyone. You guys just complain and cry. Some of you didn’t buy the early acess to help them make a better game, and still complain about the gsme issues, i mean, really??
Why do you guys just keep playing and still reporting bugs. Yes, just keep going, if you are not confortable with, just quit. There is a lot of “better” games out there, just go, i go back when gettes better.
Seriously guys, do you really wanna a f2p server that survives with what??? Sunrays???
Money is not the point, if IMC was really greed, they haven’t donna a beautiful game, with a psrticular taste, think on that. They need time, every game needs time, some of them less them others, but needs time. Tree Of Savior is a good game, that will be improve little by little, not in the next maintence, it takes time.

Just think on that, and stop complain.

Are you serious? We’ve bought the founder pack and even we don’t buy it we have the right to complain.

Some bugs are here since the ICBT1 (last year), don’t talk about time and be serious for just one time in your life. You see the number of topic in relation with bug, lag and others? and what IMC has planned for the maintenance? A new loading screens lol.

In fact money was everything, they earn 3kk dollars (or more I don’t have the exact number) so they have the ressource to take a better server or better dev or more dev to fix some problems. Even Ktos are more stable and playable with Nexon lol, try to keep that in mind.

And I agree for one point, this game have a f***king high potential and interesting points, but having 300 pings, lags, bugs in quest make the taste bitter. If we take the time to make post with arguments, issues and all its because we like this game but we don’t agree with the direction it take.

8 Likes

Problems from CBT 1 CBT 2 is still present to this day. We understand that it takes time but they are not even communicating with us, the forums itself is almost always down. It’s not like we are complaining just for the sake of it, we are complaining because we love the game and we don’t want the game to die. A lot of us bought the EA but who would want to buy a broken game?

1 Like

there is " takes time" and then tere is what we got here. and what we got here is not good.

+1 you said it all…

Answer to your question: Nothing to make this game better

1 Like

Guys come on, its an enterprise above all, they have goals, and it seems that fix some of the big bugs its not one of them. I am lag too, and worse than that, i am playing in the “worst” server, Silute. I claimed for better things too, i ve cry, but after thunking as an enterprise i realised that i was wrong. IMC is a huge enterprise, they have other prioritys besides bugs or laggy, believe me they have, we just have to be patient… You guys rrally that they wanna a terrible game or experience for us??? Of course not!!! They have spend a lot of time doing an amazinh art, amazing mecanic!!! They love what they do! Of course theres is money involved, without that nothing works…some of u say that they have conquer thousands of thousands dolars with founders pack, come on!!! Thats not enough!!! They are clearly receiving money from other enterprises!!!
The only thing that has to change, is the communication to us and be clarify!! I think this is more important than everything…

They have goals? ok I get it and its not a problem, just like you said its an entreprise. But its not a justification for having a game like that.

If they don’t care about it, they will pay the price later, if they want to reach their goals they need to entertain us, for that we need a more stable game, and a better communication with them.

An enterprise become rich because they give what the people like us want, if not the entreprise disappear and another take its place.

The game have a lot of potential, but they have a lot of work to give this game amazing.

About the money the goal to be rentable is far ahead of their estimation.So my point is legit, they can earn again a lot of money, they just need to do what needs to be done, and we’re give to them with this post a way to succeed.

PS : I’ve a lot of compassion for players of Silute, be strong dude.

really?
i thought it’s just a 10 men studio
what other priorities other than bugs or laggy you can think of?

1 Like

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Would you really consider this a good game or are you basing this completely on the art style? What else is redeemable aside from maybe music?

I would consider this a great game. the idea behind it is great. main flaw of the game is the bugs, lag and questionable calls from IMC itself. many problems from cbt1 and cb2 is still present to this day lel. but the main problem of the game is IMC itself. they’re so unresponsive even their forums is shitting itself.

1 Like

So what about this game is well designed then? Aside from art and music?

Hmm you can say that, Though some skills still doesn’t perform as intended or underwhelming. and class balance is still shitty as of this moment. I think they executed it poorly. the game is like a raw gem that still needs to be polished.

C’mon when the forum become this negative and full of grieve people i think it’s better to not add the fuel to the flame and remain shutup

Answer about complaint complaint complaint all days look pathetic

I like how every thread begin with rant about how IMC dont give a single ■■■■, but most of all i like their protectors, they like: Hey, why don’t you eat this ■■■■? What are you, filthy casual? Eat it like everyone else, meh…
This game keeps diggin its own grave

2 Likes

Because the game is not worth buying right now, I love it, but I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone I care about. The fact that the game feels rushed gives me a rather bitter taste in my mouth.

2 Likes