Tree of Savior Forum

What are the stats of Archer 2 > QS 3 > Falconeer 3

Current A2>QS3>Fal1.

What is the ratio for DEX and STR for AOE and Farming?

Up, want to know too o/

bumperino
/20chars;(

No fixed [ratio], no full dump on any stats either.

Your performance and experience will vary a lot depending on your gear. I say this with having tested full STR (yes I did), full DEX (first reset) etc on my QS3-Falc3.

When I type //ping the server tells me I’m at 0.06 and/or 0.08. It doesn’t seem like my attacks are going any faster beyond 200 DEX (total). I toned down DEX to my liking, even put in some CON (still in testing), and then the rest in STR. My weapon is a +11 Stage 5 Astra Bow (with 1x Lv7 Green Gem), STR doesn’t really benefit me that much at this point, DEX seems to have a cap and is roughly useless beyond a certain point (varies from person to person).

There’s no one way to go about it. Do your own tests and figure out what feels best for you. :wink:

Thanks, why your ping affects the stats of you character?

Because your latency to the server will determine if DEX will benefit you at higher investments.

There’s an attack speed cap (sort of) and you won’t reach that with 300ms+ ping. Overinvesting in DEX at that point would be a waste. Please read the full statements :sweat:

Q> archer1 qs3 falc3 scout1…is this build a good idea?? im dropping the 150 crt for invi because it’s something…ty :smiley:

i using this build and i like it! for pvp help a lot and you have flare shot to use with circling / aiming, its not very strong skill but its ok

Kinda.

If you bird attack (like from Pre-empt) you will be taken out of invis even though the buff icon is still there.

So it’s useful for having an extra ‘multishot’ in Flare and just traversing around (it can prevent a lot of health loss from those pesky mage/archer mobs, also stealth to pick up quest item is something not valued nearly enough)

Basically, you can’t just invis and laugh as your bird murder things, and using Pre-empt will more or less prevent you from using invis to run about for the next minute or so, but otherwise utility of invis is there.

With the new damage formula I’ll take paying that potion cost over losing the 150 crit rate + 100 evasion though.

white dmg is real on this current meta…but i do have another a2qs3falc3…w/c i will make a crt type…

Hey… I have some questions for this build. Is it viable with a “medium” ping? I play in SA so it’s not steady. Also, before the Reset Event I had a Fletcher3>Mergen and it felt really underwhelming vs non-boss monsters, how does this build do against scenarios like HG? And, I guess, the most important question, how fun is it to play a Falc3? I watched a some ppl playing it and it seemed fun but I’d like to know your opinions on it.

Thanks in advance, guys

Once you get really geared crit build will come out on top. (especially if you combine swift step + kneeling shot attribute for +350 crit rate, adds running shot and goes into kneeling rapid fire mode)

That said if someone doesn’t want to wait/buy resets then I’d say

Low level - STR

Mid level onward - Dex, with a touch on CON/SPR if they want to save on HP/SP pot costs.

Given the supposed 200 DEX being the ‘cap’ attack speed for most iToS players, you can do lv 1-100 STR, 101-300 Dex and still have about 70 or so extra stat points to throw around between the last 30 level and the various stat point quests/zemyna statues.