Tree of Savior Forum

What are guilds? [v3.03] - Added Guild Territory War info(Re:Build Ready)

i too got 1m silver and my contribution was 20243 with a grade of 1

I think all grade 1 recive 1million, no matter what contribution you have.

1 Like

The silver seems to be based on the level of the guild more or less. ^^
We received only 800K here cause guild level 13.

Could we compile number of points + guild level? this would make it easier to analyze.
currently afaik itā€™s level 18, 49k (assuming max) is 1m,
level 13 guild is 800k is it with max contribution? @Delven

grade 1 guild lvl 16 -> 1m here. Btw could i ask what are the rates of getting guild quest entry on riteris guild raid and roxona guild quest? cos i would like to organize 4 guild quests per week, is it possible? our guild is lvl 16 , tks

the rates can be found on the 2nd post in this topic, @alkan

currently i believe this is the current silver gain from grade

4000 Points and above = Grade 1, 1m
2001-3999 Points = Grade 2, 800k

Canā€™t confirm the rest as we donā€™t have people lower than that at the moment

Wait, you can do more than once per week? I remember reading somewhere that it is 1 time per week only

no, you can continously do it whenever

1 Like

To clarify further,

It resets every week on Monday.

You can start the quest anytime the game is on as long as your guild leader provides you permission to do so.

Once started just hit the boss till you get 4k contributions and youā€™re set for that week. Upon talking to the NPC next week, youā€™ll get the reward instantly.

1 Like

Do we have any News about lv19 guild? Theres is anythig for us there?
@crevox can you help us here?

There are currently no level 19 guild quests or any other specific reward/content unlock for reaching it other than the standard things you receive (guild attribute points).

1 Like

Wow. Thats so sad.
Its very hard to get there.
But, I belive soon weā€™ll have something.

Hi everyone,

iā€™ve updated the guide a little bit to add some information there, however it looks i canā€™t edit the title anymore ever since it got into the community guides.

Therefore for any new changes, please do refer to the changelog placed on top there. for major changes iā€™ll add a new post, but for minor changes and fixes iā€™ll mostly likely not place a new post here.

Thanks everyone and if you see something thatā€™s missing or require further clarification, feel free to let me know so that i can edit it in.

1 Like