Tree of Savior Forum

Weekly Raid Boss Thread

GAH, I keep reading the property table wrong! Thanks for pointing out!

(Week #26) Weekly Raid Boss: Nuaele - The Storm Caller

Boss nuaele stats
This weekly raid boss is Nuaele. She is one of those low-ranked Demon Lords. Strangely enough, many demons follow it so that other Demon Lords do not treat them lightly. She is a Devil-type and Fire attribute with Ghost armor type. I recommend picking up the Legend Boruta card for extra boss damage! Keep in mind that the Weekly Raid boss has more defenses now with the 9/15/2020 update!

nuaele stats

Nuaele has 3,300 critical defense as default, and her type as a Devil reduces the critical resistance a lot (0.7 CR Multiplier) with extra magic defense! (1.3 MR Multiplier) Almost all Demon Lord Nuaele attacks are magic, so make sure to stack-up your character magic defense as high as possible! Legend Nuaele is also optional to deal with Nuaele herself!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
storm pillars
Watch out for Nuaele’s sand storm pillar attack. These pillars deal a decent amount of damage, but also apply a debuff, which reduces your character SP. Luckily, these sand storm pillars are in one place, so it is easy to avoid the attack. However, as you continue to fight Nuaele, she will summon these pillars again, but in a circle/spin rotation. Keep in mind that Nuaele has knockback effect attacks.

explson
Among all Nuaele abilities, she also has a shotgun-like effect attack, which affects most of the classes with low magic defenses or non-iframe abilities. Keep in mind that you can always use Leticia Special Potion to reduce the damage. Moreover, it takes Nuaele at least 1-2 seconds to charge and release the attack.

Ball
Nuaele has a bomb attack type, which she charges up and lands it directly on your character location. Fortunately, you can dodge the bomb attack by moving or jumping away from the attack location.

low spin

moon spin
Nuaele has two types of Moon spin attacks, one at close range, while the one is at a long-range. Keep in mind that these attacks have a knockback effect, so nuaele can potentially knock your character into a sand storm pillar attack.

web
Among all Nuaele’s attacks, she has a deadliest ability, which summons a stun trap on the ground. These stun traps are strong enough to bind your character in one place for several seconds. Her moon attack is also deadly due to the knockback effect, so she can potentially knock your character into one of the webs. These lightning webs are position in one place, so it’s easy to spot them.

hit
Lastly, fighting Nuaele during the sand storm pillars spinning formation is quite deadly. You must always have three gazing golem cards to increase your knockback immunity, and always keep your eyes on your position while fighting Nuaele. The magic absorption phase is also significant if you want to increase your damage output against Nuaele as well.

weekly skills
Nuaele’s first pattern skill is Rockslide. She will drop multiple giant pebbles from the sky, dealing a decent amount of damage, but also leave a debuff on your character. The debuff reduces the healing effect by 1% per stack. Try your best to avoid incoming attacks as much as possible! Players can also turn on view the range of boss magic circle option from game setting for better view/control.

Nuaele’s second skill pattern is Assault. She will summon four devil type monsters with high HP and attack power. These devils are pretty powerful at the same time, so kill them as soon as they spawn. They’re annoying at the same time if you leave them on the battle field with Nuaele.

Nuaele’s third skill pattern is Thunderbolt. She will summon multiple thunderstrike, dealing a decent amount of damage, but also has chances to remove your character buff. Jump and running away from the Thunderbolt is super helpful to avoid taking damage.

Nuaele’s fourth skill pattern is Magic Absorption. She will summon three different color magic portals, and each portal provide a buff to Nuaele, or your character touches it. The red portal provides a damage buff, the blue portal provides the magic defense buff, and the gray portal provides a physical defense buff. I recommend picking-up blue to reduce magic damage taken for all builds.

Lastly, Nuaele has an accuracy specialty, which boosts Nuaele’s hit chance further! She will have more hit chance to break through your character evasion, so I recommend picking up block rate ichors if your classes have access to a one-hand + shield setup. If not, try your best to avoid her attacks as much as possible!
:white_check_mark: Other Related Sources :white_check_mark:
➤ Nuaele (Weekly Raid Version Stats): https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/59370
➤ Exorcist - Paladin - Crusader Skills Build: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41klb.15246175.1f213d415a75.451f3a6a25.af7f9a65
➤ Vaivora 2H Mace Stats: https://tos.neet.tv/items/210418
:white_check_mark: Video Timestamp :white_check_mark:
➤ 0:00 - 0:35 | Nuaele Overview & Stats
➤ 0:36 - 2:03 | Nuaele’s Skills Patterns
➤ 2:04 - 3:33 | Nuaele’s Personal Skills (Danger & Avoid)
➤ 3:34 - 4:10 | Recommend Cards
➤ 4:11 - 4:26 | Recommend Legend Cards
➤ 4:27 - 5:02 | Recommend Potions + Buffs
➤ 5:03 - 5:17 | Recommend Ichors
➤ 5:18 - 5:53 | Equipment & Cards
➤ 5:53 - 6:08 | Assister Combos
➤ 6:09 - 6:50 | Skills Build
➤ 6:51 - 14:08 | Weekly Raid Boss - Nuaele Full Gameplay

2 Likes

LOL
i just realized because someone shouting that they doesnt change the WBR cube milestone from 700m to 350m as announced before
i guess since nobody really cares about their mistake this one will get slip off, just like many others mistake they did in the past

oot mistake

in another case, im not planning to report about sadhu prana tooltip which error since day 1 its reworks implemented in itos because i want to see how long its gonna get neglected, and its surprised me that its been like perhaps 6 months.im gonna wait a little longer to report cause even if i do they gonna fix it like in the next 2 big patch which means it takes a year to change a freaking tooltip lol.

rip

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.