Tree of Savior Forum

Weekly Raid Boss Thread

To avoid waves, either

1. Stay under Froster Lord.
  2. Stay behind Ice Pillars.
1 Like

Thanks so much for this !!

1 Like

Does anyone know how I can make the lightning strike in the middle of the map?

That’s a bit impossible in my opinion. I tried to sit in the corner of the map and I still get hit by the lightning.

Look at this gif… There is a way to do… but i tried everything and didn’t make it

1 Like

She is actually the Academic in Dragon Nest from the future XD

1 Like

Its hard to see whats going on in the gif. But i know for sure that invisibility effects (Like fade from cleric) will re-direct lightning strikes, as long as you were invis when the thunderbolts started happening.

Weekly Raid Boss: Bramble - The Nature Whisper

tree
This weekly raid boss is Bramble, he is considered the least ingenious. Gesti, who favors simpler personalities, however, granted him higher authority. He is a Mutant-type and Earth attribute with ghost armor type. I recommend picking up Legend Marnox card for a high minimum critical chance or Boruta card for extra boss damage.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bramble has 3,300 critical defense as default, and his type as a Mutant type amplifies his resistance stats a bit higher (1.3 CR Multiplier), as well as his physical and magic defenses! Almost all Demon Lord Bramble attacks are physical, so make sure to stack up the physical defense as high as possible! Legend Zaura is also optional to deal with Bramble.

slam2
➤ Bramble has knockback/down ability, so try to capitalize Gazing Golem cards as much as possible for the Pain Barrier effect. Demon Lord usually charges up and slams into the ground while releasing multiple spike attacks. Players can also move back to avoid the attack or use knockdown immunity ability.

slam1
➤ Bramble has a shotgun attack, and it does a decent amount of damage if your character stands in the center of the attack. Based on experiences, Demon Lord Bramble damage isn’t worth mentioning, but it’s strong enough to take out your character if you aren’t cautious!

tree 22
➤ Bramble’s first pattern skill is Rockslide. He will summon a large number of rocks falling from the sky, and it deals a decent amount of damage. Moreover, the Rockslide will also apply to decrease healing debuff, which reduces healing by 1% per stack. I recommend avoiding taking Rockslide damage as much as possible for non-healing classes.

➤ Bramble’s second skill pattern is Death Rune. Bramble will summon a magic circle under neat your character, and it does a huge chunk amount of damage. Be aware that Death Rune also has a debuff/side effect, which reduces your character accuracy. If your character has accuracy stats on the main weapon ichor, then you don’t have to worry about the debuff, but you might want to avoid taking damage.

➤ Bramble’s third skill pattern is Void Explosion. Bramble will charge up and release a powerful attack. The void explosion also has a blind effect, and the explosion only occurs in front of Bramble, so try to bait out a few seconds before he cast void explosion, and then run behind the boss.

➤ Bramble’s fourth skill pattern is Star Fall. As you fight Demon Lord Bramble, he will drop five different stars, and each star reduces your skill cooldown by 10%. I recommend capturing these stars to maximize your damage output as much as possible! Stop attacking the boss and capture the stars!

➤ Lastly, Bramble has a critical resistance specialty, which boosts Bramble’s critical resistance further. I recommend using Glacia Leader ichors to increase your critical rate or use Demon Lord Marnox card for extra minimum critical chance to deal with his thick critical resistance.
:white_check_mark: Other Related Sources :white_check_mark:
➤ Bramble (Weekly Raid Version Stats): https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/59475
➤ Exorcist - Druid - Crusader Skills Build: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41k5l.15246175.1f213d415a75.31415a6f8591a2ba.1f253a456a
➤ Vaivora 2H Mace Stats: https://tos.neet.tv/items/210418
:white_check_mark: Video Timestamp :white_check_mark:
➤ 0:00 - 0:35 | Bramble Overview & Stats
➤ 0:36 - 1:56 | Bramble’s Skills Patterns
➤ 1:57 - 2:30 | Bramble’s Personal Skills (Danger & Avoid)
➤ 2:31 - 3:06 | Recommend Cards
➤ 3:07 - 3:23 | Recommend Legend Cards
➤ 3:24 - 3:59 | Recommend Potions + Buffs
➤ 4:00 - 4:14 | Recommend Ichors
➤ 4:15 - 5:05 | Equipment & Cards
➤ 5:05 - 5:16 | Assister Combos
➤ 5:17 - 5:44 | Skills Build
➤ 5:45 - 12:56 | Weekly Raid Boss - Bramble Full Gameplay

3 Likes

Weekly Raid Boss: Warpulis - The Faceless Jester

boss 1
This weekly raid boss is Warpulis, Warpulis is one that gets along nicely with Demon King Kartas as they both have fickle personalities. He is an Insect-type and Dark attribute with Leather armor type. I recommend picking up Legend Boruta card for extra boss damage or Legend Skiaclipse for Insect bonus.

Warpulis has 3,300 critical defense as default, and his type as an Insect-type reduce his resistance stats a bit higher (0.6 CR Multiplier), as well as his physical and magic defenses! Almost all Demon Lord Warpulis attacks are physical, so make sure to stack up the physical defense as high as possible! Legend Zaura is also optional to deal with Warpulis.
Warpulis has a lot of AoE abilities, and it can do a lot of damage if he has Rune of Magic stack. The following clip is a great example of Rune of Magic. He can easily melt my character less than 2-3 seconds with a big AoE attack, so make sure to prevent him from getting the magic stack as much as possible.
Warpulis also has a huge AoE shotgun ability, and it takes 1-2 seconds to cast it. Players can also dodge the attack by standing behind Warpulis while he’s channeling.
Warpulis has a DoT ground attack, which allows him to cast multiple small dots on the ground. These dots do a lot of damage, so I recommend avoiding/luring the boss away from the location. Additionally, It has a light teal color, so It can also blend in with the environment.
Among many Warpulis’ attacks, he also has burst skill that can easily melt your character if you stand close to him. Based on my experiences, as long as you don’t stand close to him or in the middle, then you should be fine. However, It also may depend on your luck whether he lands any critical attack or not.
Warpulis synergy extremely well with the Ice Wall skill pattern thanks to his shotgun attack. He can send multiple Ice shards from far away to deal damage and apply extra chance to freeze your character. As I mentioned earlier, you might want to consider luring the boss away from the Ice wall as much as possible to reduce your chance of getting frozen.
Unlike other Demon Lord, Warpulis has a teleport ability that does damage with knock-up effect, and players can utilize his skill set to move him away from the Rune of Magic. However, his teleport attack can also become the deadliest weapon on the battlefield. The following clips are a great example of the teleportation.
As you continue to fight Warpulis, he usually drops his orb on the field from time to time. These orbs do a lot of damage whenever your character touches it. However, Demon Lord Warpulis will start pulling all his orbs and spin them around him. I recommend avoiding getting any stack from Rune of Magic since It will be difficult to deal with all Warpulis’ attacks at the same time.
boss2
➤ Warpulis’s first pattern skill is Ice Wall. He will summon a large vertical or horizontal Ice wall to block the enemy, dealing a small amount of damage, and has a chance to freeze for a short time. I recommend luring Warpulis away from the Ice wall as much as possible to reduce your chance of getting frozen.

➤ Warpulis’s second skill pattern is Overload. Warpulis will summon an unknown black orb that will follow your character until it explodes or slightly touches by walking through it. The black orb also applies sp drain debuff if your character gets hit by it. I recommend stocking up SP elixir and potions to deal with Overload. Running away and luring the orb is also optional.

➤ Warpulis’s third skill pattern is Death Rune. Warpulis will summon a magic circle, dealing a large amount of damage, and reduce your character accuracy. You don’t have to worry about the debuff as long as your character has an accuracy bonus from assister or weapon ichor. However, the damage is still huge, so prepared to chunk down some HP potions.

➤ Warpulis’s fourth skill pattern is Rune of Magic. He will summon a red magic circle, which boosts skill damage for both player and boss. DO NOT let Warpulis gain any stacks from the magic circle, otherwise he will deal an insane amount of damage with the majority of his abilities. Lure the boss away from the magic circle as far as possible.

➤ Lastly, Warpulis has a critical rate/damage specialty, which boosts Warpulis’ critical rate/damage further. Based on my experiences, the speciality is not a problem at all, but it might be a problem if Warpulis gain the buff from Rune of Magic while landing a critical attack.
➤ Warpulis (Weekly Raid Version Stats): https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/59476
➤ Exorcist - Druid - Crusader Skills Build: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41k5l.15246175.1f213d415a75.31415a6f8591a2ba.1f253a456a
➤ 0:00 - 0:35 | Warpulis Overview & Stats
➤ 0:36 - 1:56 | Warpulis’ Skills Patterns
➤ 1:57 - 3:38 | Warpulis’ Personal Skills (Danger & Avoid)
➤ 3:39 - 4:14 | Recommend Cards
➤ 4:15 - 4:31 | Recommend Legend Cards
➤ 4:32 - 5:07 | Recommend Potions + Buffs
➤ 5:08 - 5:23 | Recommend Ichors
➤ 5:24 - 6:07 | Equipment & Cards
➤ 6:07 - 6:16 | Assister Combos
➤ 6:17 - 7:04 | Skills Build
➤ 7:05 - 14:25 | Weekly Raid Boss - Warpulis Full Gameplay

3 Likes

Weekly Raid Boss: Mirtis - The Burning Region

boss 1
This weekly raid boss is Mirtis. Mirtis is considered a low-ranked Demon Lord of all the others, and she is a Devil-type and Holy attribute with cloth armor type. Moreover, the Holy attribute is weak against the Dark attribute, so Exorcist and Shadowmancer classes have an upper-hand in the ranking. I recommend picking up Legend Boruta card for extra boss damage!

Mirtis has 3,300 critical defense as default, and his type as a Devil type reduce her resistance stats a bit higher (0.7 CR Multiplier), but she has high magic defenses! Almost all Demon Lord Mirtis attacks are magic (except for auto-attack), so make sure to stack up the magic defense as high as possible! Legend Nuaele is also optional to deal with Mirtis.

Burst

Among all Mirtis’ magic attacks, she has one where she lands multiple lightning strikes. However, if she lands all lightning strikes at one specific point, she can potentially one-shot your character. As long as you have enough magic defense, then you should be fine!

Full Light
Mirtis most powerful magic attack is where she created a lightning loop attack. Be careful when you’re fighting her at close range, these lightning damage can stack up if you accidentally stand on top of MIRTIS location. The following clip is a good example when you’re fighting Mirtis on Overload area, keep your distance, while absorbing damage from both lightning and area.

KB
KB2
Mirtis does have a knockback effect from most of her abilities, which can be annoying sometimes without having any Gazing golem cards. So make sure to pick up 3x Gazing golem cards while fighting Mirtis!

meteor2
Positioning the meteor shower is the most important factor while fighting Demon Lord Mirtis. I always try to keep the meteor shower in the previous overcharge area as much as possible, so I don’t have to worry about the next one. Keep in mind that the Overcharge area activates in counter-clockwise, so eventually, you will come back to the first one.

boss3
➤ Mirtis’ first pattern skill is Overcharge. An active region will active periodically, and your character will deal with 50% more damage as long your character and boss are in the same area. However, the area will Overload after one minute, the Overload area will increase damage by 200%, but your character will take damage over time, along with reduced healing debuff.

➤ Mirtis’ second skill pattern is Sequoia Flame. She will summon a small fire minion, which grows over time and eventually explode, dealing a huge amount of damage and apply reduced block debuff. If you see a small flame, try to kill it as soon as possible.

➤ Mirtis’ third skill pattern is Meteor Shower. Several meteors will fall periodically. The number of meteors will increase as time goes, and each meteor will leave a tile that inflicts DoT fire damage. I recommend to stack up the meteor tiles in a single area so it doesn’t spread out.

➤ Mirtis’ fourth skill pattern is Magic Absorption. She will summons three different portals, and each portal applies to different buffs. The blue one gives a magic defense, the gray gives a physical defense, and the red one gives damage buff. I recommend picking up blue for magic DPS builds, and gray for physical DPS builds.

➤ Lastly, Mirtis has an accuracy specialty, which boosts Mirtis accuracy to break through any high evasion builds. I recommend picking up block ichors for 1h + shield build classes, and Nuaele cards to stack up the magic defense as high as possible for 2h builds.
➤ Mirtis (Weekly Raid Version Stats): https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/59420
➤ 0:00 - 0:35 | Mirtis Overview & Stats
➤ 0:36 - 2:06 | Mirtis’ Skills Patterns
➤ 2:07 - 3:02 | Mirtis’ Personal Skills (Danger & Avoid)
➤ 3:03 - 3:37 | Recommend Cards
➤ 3:38 - 3:55 | Recommend Legend Cards
➤ 3:56 - 4:30 | Recommend Potions + Buffs
➤ 4:31 - 4:45 | Recommend Ichors
➤ 4:56 - 5:32 | Equipment & Cards
➤ 5:33 - 5:47 | Assister Combos
➤ 5:48 - 6:21 | Skills Build
➤ 6:22 - 13:40 | Weekly Raid Boss - Mirtis Full Gameplay

2 Likes

I used 3 Zaura cards as a wizard. The meteor fire does physical pierce damage and feels like the highest source of damage in this fight.

Also, this week was the first time I managed to kill the weekly boss. Seems like once it gets to under 5% HP, the next hit will heal it up to near full:

You keep your accumulated damage of course.

9 Likes

you should burst the boss during the last 4% and finally break the game

What build are you using to do this much damage, if you dont mind share it? This is some impressive dps

Before crevox discovery, nobody know the boss heal at <5%HP.
After crevox discovery and managed to kill it,
thanks captain obvious!

The phrase I’d like to focus on today is 马后炮 (mă hòu pào), which literally means “a canon behind the horse.” In colloquial use, when you tell someone not to canon-behind-the-horse you, it means that an incident has already occurred. You can’t change it, so there’s no use bringing it up. This phrase is especially useful when responding to I-told-you-so situations in which someone scolds you, or offers a post hoc solution to something that has already happened, and is thereby unavoidable.

mostly because gears, build is the same like everybody i guess

I’m a summoner build, Sorcerer/Necromancer/Featherfoot.

hi triggered boi
indog loves to woof woof~

I was theorizing if this was possible, but it doesn’t seem like it is.

I estimate the weekly bosses in general have 15 billion HP. Demons like Mirtis this week have a 0.7x HP multiplier, which should put Mirtis at around 10.5 billion.

Rewatching my video footage, Mirtis was fine with her HP being at 4.76%, but the next hit pushed her down to 4.64%. After one frame passed, she went from 4.64% to 95.38% HP. Her being at 4.76% HP should put her at close to 499,800,000 HP, and there may be some trailing decimals here and put her slightly higher.

My guess is that the trigger for her healing is either being under 500 million HP remaining, or being hit once after being under 500 million HP remaining. This would mean there’s no way to possibly kill it unless you can deal at least 500 million damage in a single hit, which isn’t possible due to the damage cap. Also, I believe that the weekly bosses have the hidden HP Restricted buff, which would mean that even if you do get their HP down, they will stay at 1 HP and start taking 1 damage, preventing their death.

In either case, IMC made sure that the bosses won’t die. This isn’t the case for the upcoming Boss Co-op content though, as IMC has already stated that the bosses can die, and you’ll instead be ranked on how fast you killed it instead of total damage if you do manage to defeat it.

Weekly Raid Boss: Rexipher - The Fire Artisan

boss2
This weekly raid boss is Rexipher. Rexipher is the most wisest Demon Lord among all Demon Lords, and he is a Mutant-type and Ice attribute without any armor type. Moreover, the Ice attribute is weak against the Fire attribute, so fire-based classes have an upper-hand in the ranking. I recommend picking up the Legend Boruta card or Glacia card for extra boss damage!

Rexipher has 3,300 critical defense as default, and his type as a Mutant type amplifies his critical resistance stats a bit (1.3 CR Multiplier), and both physical and magic defenses! Almost all Demon Lord Rexipher attacks are magic (except for auto-attack), so make sure to stack up the magic defense as high as possible! Legend Nuaele is also optional to deal with Rexipher.

rune of magic
Rune of magic is one of the worst buffs for weekly raid boss like Rexipher, and the best way to deal with it is by luring the boss away from the circle while stacking the buff on your character instead. This strategy may consume a lot of time, but it’s worth doing to prevent the boss from gaining skill damage stack.
acid rain
Rexipher has a lot of AoE attack abilities, and the rainfall is one of them. Rexipher’s acid rainfall ability does a decent amount of damage, but it can burst down your character if you walk around and taking every single acid rainfall attack. I recommend standing in one place until the acid rainfall is over.
explosion
Rexipher has a shotgun-like attack that can one-shot your character. The attack required at least 2-3 seconds charge time, so it is quite easy to dodge it. The following clip has Paladin’s Stone Skin/Barrier + Special potion for damage reduction with cleric build.
blind
Rexipher has the blind ability, which blocks your character’s vision for Flame Wall, and potentially deadly attacks. Based on my experiences, the blind effect isn’t a problem as long as you know when the Flame Wall is coming. However, the blind effect is quite effective when Rexipher perform ground slam AoE attack.
ground slam
Rexipher also another shotgun-like attack, but it doesn’t do as much damage as the other one. However, it can be quite deadly if Rexipher has Rune of Magic stacks. Based on my experiences, he used the ground slam skill a lot, and it easy to dodge it as well by moving backward. If you have enough magic defense, then you don’t have to worry about this attack.
reflect
Lastly, Rexipher often used one of the famous armor buffs. Reflection. It can reflect any incoming attacks for four seconds. The reflection is quite strong, and it can burst down your character. Fortunately, IMC updated the skill announcement, so it’s easy to notice when Rexipher cast the armor buff. The buff triggers between 5:15, 3:15, and 1:15.
boss3
➤ Rexipher’s first pattern skill is Flame Wall. He will summon multiple flame pillars throughout the fight, and each wave of pillars will spawn from left, bottom, top, and right orders. Fortunately, these waves of pillars have an open spot, so your character can go through the gap without taking damage. However, getting hit by the flame pillars will will reduce your character movement speed.

➤ Rexipher’s second skill pattern is Breath. He will summon a cube-like monster that spread out a deadly cloud, and it deals a huge amount of damage if your character stands on top of it. Additionally, Rexipher can summon more than one at random chance.

➤ Rexipher’s third skill pattern is Sequoia Flame. Demon Lord Rexipher will randomly summon a small fire minion that will grow over time. The fire minion will explode, dealing a huge amount of damage, and reduce your block chance. I recommend killing the fire monster as soon as possible!

➤ Rexipher’s fourth skill pattern is Rune of Magic, which is one of the deadliest skills for this week’s raid boss. Rexipher will summon a magical rune that increased skill damage. The magic rune also applies to the boss, causing Rexipher to do an insane amount of skill damage. I recommend pulling Rexipher away from the rune as soon as possible.

➤ Lastly, Rexipher has a critical rate specialty, which boosts Rexipher’s critical rate and critical damage. Moreover, the critical rate specialty synergies quite well with Rune of Magic. Meaning Rexipher has the potential to one-shot your character directly with the majority of skill attacks.
➤ Rexipher (Weekly Raid Version Stats): https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/59422
➤ Exorcist - Paladin - Crusader Skills Build: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41klb.15246175.1f213d415a75.451f3a6a25.af7f9a65
➤ 0:00 - 0:35 | Rexipher Overview & Stats
➤ 0:36 - 2:06 | Rexipher’s Skills Patterns
➤ 2:07 - 3:02 | Rexipher’s Personal Skills (Danger & Avoid)
➤ 3:03 - 3:37 | Recommend Cards
➤ 3:38 - 3:55 | Recommend Legend Cards
➤ 3:56 - 4:30 | Recommend Potions + Buffs
➤ 4:31 - 4:45 | Recommend Ichors
➤ 4:56 - 5:32 | Equipment & Cards
➤ 5:33 - 5:47 | Assister Combos
➤ 5:48 - 6:21 | Skills Build
➤ 6:22 - 13:40 | Weekly Raid Boss - Rexipher Full Gameplay

2 Likes

Ice is weak against Lightning.

Fire is effective against Earth.