Tree of Savior Forum

Weekend Burning in May!

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Weekend Burning in May!’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2265

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Please consider bringing back the transcendence discount. I know that recently there were lots of events that gave T8 scrolls for items with 0 potential, but the weekend burning even-numbered transcendence discount was previously something that happened every month or every 1.5 months, and now it has not been here since 13th of February and is already forsaken till at least 4th of June.

It’s not as if it’s really needed, but I hate the notion that it might be just around the corner and you wait and then get disappointed when the next weekend burning notice is released and it is not there, leaving you unsure if it’s safe to spend the gems or not.

If it’s abandoned/abolished, please put up a notice so players can transcend their equipment to T10 without the fear to net in some loss just because it wasn’t necessary and the next transcendence discount was just around the corner, since you potentially save hundreds of blessed gems that could be invested in arts/goddess/demon gears/used to gain weekly contribution/sold for silver/traded/et cetera.

2 Likes

I feel that this change is because of the roadmap changes to equipments and transcendence in general where the transcendence fee for Goddess Equipment will drop to 20-25%. But yes, I highly agree that IMC needs to provide SOME sort of announcement rather than just make players wait and wait and wait constantly.

/me: sees a t8 shabby scroll, use anvils on +11 armor until it’s 0 pot, now I have a +4 0 pot t8 armor part… :man_facepalming:
(which is awesome since now I have to find golden anvils to re-enhance it to do automatch content again…)

don’t worry, you’re not alone, my glacia shield also harshly refuses to go above +10 even though I already spent around 30 golden anvils. I’m going to use the next shabby scroll on it (no idea if it needs a weapon or armor scroll,probably weapon) and call it a day once I hit +12.

In retrospective I should’ve crafted a weapon and upgraded it to +16,then exchanged it for a shield with the weapon exchange scroll…