Tree of Savior Forum

[Weapon Costume] Staff_Bob // All Servers

Team name: Staff_Bob

Server: ALL SERVERS

Weapon image:

Description:
BESTEST SWORD IN THE WORLD MUST WIN CONTEST

Gimmick suggestions:

• Super shiny. So shiny that it puts all other players within its attack reach under the [blind] debuff.
  • This sword is so epic that the theme to the movie Titanic plays every time the weapon is swung.
38 Likes

This submission only could be passed after Bob defeats me

12 Likes

:joy::rofl:

Stop it bob you are killing me with that image…

at least that gives us hope we can come up with equal or better stuff xD

3 Likes

You should actually get this implemented for the GMs to carry around.

2 Likes

Is this the format that we must conform to when we submit weapon design submissions?

Short one, yes - and have to attach the psd files too.

I’ll… be talking with the guy whos in charge with this one.
We could use quite funny weapons for an future event

5 Likes

do we have to include the UHHHHHH weapon tooltip UI stuff

just nickname or name you want to put will be fine,
Since the item is weapons costume so, it will be gone when you use it for appearance modification.

by .psd format do you mean we have to upload .png as submission and adding .psd in below of it?

How many entries per participant?

Can I submit a blank picture and blank everything as a 2h-mace submission so IMC can finally make monks not carry any weapon?

4 Likes

resubmit is possible due to the item gone?
dam i want this shield

4 Likes

and the gimmick effect is make the hands glow instead of the weapon

1 Like

that will not change the animation of wielding a weapon

imagine excalibur from soul eater in game that calls everyone fool and everytime u dont attack he tells you story about his legend begins in 12th century XD

I will post my ideas for weapon skins soon

2 Likes

i’ll make one, cuz i miss this item too! :smiley:

Ok, being serious now, I 'm a little confused. So, we can submit the image (plus psd) without the weapon tooltip UI? Just the image + nickname or name written on the post?

Guys, just for clarification. You don’t need to add UI and all that I just went that extra mile because I had so much fun doing this. And with regards to the psd file yeah put up a jpeg or png to give us a good visual and add a link for psd in your post if you can

1 Like

One each but you could submit 16 types of weapons.

So this means you can’t submit Two swords, but you could submit one Mace, one pistol, one Musket… and so on.

2 Likes

You could provide the PSD format files by link such as google drive, etc.
So the format will look like, the picture of your design, and the PSD files link under

1 Like