Tree of Savior Forum

[Weapon Costume] 4lkruzeth // Telsiai

I’m serious with this, no matter how troll it seems. Please don’t ban me for this.

Team Name: 4lkruzeth

Server: Telsiai

Weapon Image (Example Stealthed Series: [Weapon]):

(Yep you cannot see it, it’s an invisible weapon, thus the ? mark)

Weapon Type
All weapons except Pistol, Musket and Cannon

Description:
This game needs some fun weapons once in a while, and since Staff Bob is having fun with this, I figure I’ll join in too.

Back in the past, there were a group of deviant researchers who took things into their own hands when gathering data, and did field research by themselves instead of entrusting it to scouts. In their efforts to make their jobs easier, they made an experimental concoction containing invisibility and mobility magic after taking inspiration from Scout’s Cloaking, and used this for “research purposes” (like, really, not some sort of sneaky perverted play … REALLY!!).

However, an incident with a powerful foe caused an incident where the concoction spilled all over their weapons that they accidentally dropped. These researchers were not able to find their weapons, and died in the aftermath. Those invisible weapons remain unfounded to this day … until you somehow stumbled upon it.

Gimmick Suggestions

• As the weapon is imbued with Invisibility magic, there is no model nor design needed for this.
  • The mobility magic has an anti-gravity effect on the weapon, making the weapon weightless, and the user will assume a default attacking position as if the user is not equipping a weapon
  • The magic imbued in the weapon, being experimental, somehow reacts to your Revelator powers a bit, causing a glow on your hands that is holding the weapon

Maybe something like this, or something more subdued or better.

asddf

8 Likes

My thoughts.

:haha:

4 Likes

Lel that’s genius.
“Is that a Retiarius, a Doppelsoeldner, a Fencer or a Murmillo running at me!?”

1 Like

I won’t neither, if you are being serious about it then.
I’m supportive of funny weapons but It’s up to the Design team to choose :distinguished:

4 Likes

it is a legit pvp spell Owo

1 Like

:prince::prince::prince:

i just realized that the title format should include team name owO;

1 Like

Changed, thanks for the reminder haha

1 Like

I want all my votes for this weapon skin. It has the best application of any weapon skin. If you have an item/weapon you don’t like the look of, walla! Now you don’t have to see it anymore. Not only is this applicable to a majority of weapon types, but it is also easier for designers to implement.