Tree of Savior Forum

We need more players

I have played all the top MMORPGS including World of Warcraft and Path of Exile. Nothing comes close to Tree. This is the best online game I have ever played. The only problem is that there are not enough people playing it. This makes the queues long and the market place is starting to get more empty. Could we please think of things we could do to increase the online players. I’m willing to help if I can; lots of the players are. Let us know anything we can do to help increase the online players and could you guys try to too :slight_smile: <3

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis

2 Likes

These were the first things I noticed when I came back to check on the changes. There are more TP shop items being sold in the market vs everything else.

1 Like

It is not that population is really low.
More like there are actually a lot of inactive players who are willing to come back at new content and rank reset.

But Cleric Buff Shops (make 50/80/110 soloable), Multiply Token, x8 EXP Tome, Instance Clear Voucher has made the progress so much faster and easier, as well as 2-4 players queue, all this made random queue is much rarer.

You still can use shout if you want, or during server peak hour is easier for random queue.

1 Like

I know I still get into the dungeons. I would just like to see more people running around and much more items in the market :slight_smile:

The game has been losing a lot of players over the months, and bringing a lot of new players won’t truly fix anything unless IMC finds a way to keep them here.

There has been no PvP for months, a lot of bugs, not a lot of end-game contents (except farming), still a bad optimization, people still randomly crash/get kicked from instances/freeze, and such. Until they fix these important issues, people might come to play, but most won’t stick around for too long…
I suppose PvP coming back means some people will come back though. A lot of TOS players are actually simply on hiatus waiting for IMC to fix stuff and release new contents.

From my experience (at least on my server), it became even worse for the past 2 months or so. I think because kTOS had a lot of updates regularly, while iTOS didn’t at all. So people got annoyed and left/took a break.
But anyway, before that even if the market wasn’t necessarily constantly full of items, you had a real economy. Now the market feels almost useless…

2 Likes

Indeed, with lv350 random stats gears and lv360 level expansion announced.
It seem useless to farming now where in 1-2 months we will have better items.

And except main weapon, the rest of items are not necessary (except you are very free to enroll in competitive content), else it doesn’t have much motivation to keep farming to list on market, they are very repetitive and dry.

corrected that mistake, cap is 360, not 350. The new equipment is for 350, though.

1 Like

merge other server SEA is fine

As much as I enjoy Tree of Savior the gradual player decline is expected and makes sense.

While TOS is improving there is still so much that needs to be done. There is still balance, optimisation, lack of end game content, lack of non-combat activity, lack of mid game content, a mostly unrewarding levelling process, lack of variety in meaningful gear, bugs, under utilized features and more. What we’re seeing is a decline in almost every demographic of player. Some players may leave because of balance problems, other hit end game and felt like there was nothing to do, some may be repulsed due to AFK farming or Leticia cubes, others with optimisation and bugs, many stuck in the levelling process leave too. The point is TOS needs to improve in so many ways to have an overall player increase, and a higher retention. People want to like TOS, it just needs more meaningful, well thought out content to do.

I think fishing is a perfect example of a good idea that could have been significantly better implemented. Fishing could have meant the beginning of a profession system. There could have been a separate levelling process, it could have been made to be a reaction time based feature, with unique fishing spots throughout the entire world, unique and farmable bait, titles, achievements, upgradable rods, gimmicks, special items, and more. But it wasn’t that. It’s a mostly bland feature. While I would call it a positive feature, it could have been better, and it likely will turn out to be better, it just needs more time.

That’s what IMC is doing, they are gradually improving TOS, they are reworking core aspects. The Adventure Journal will now be more than just prestige, it will offer tangible benefits and be competitive. World Bossing gives end game equipment, the balance problems continue to be addressed. As always, it’s a concern over time line. I find myself more eagerly waiting for the KTEST patch notes than I do for our own, because even when we do get our updates, it’s still not enough.

I continue to enjoy TOS, and I continue to have hope for it, but there is still improvements to be made.

1 Like

My friends quit since last year (May 2016), since then I’m playing alone.

I think one way to regain players is to benefit the returning players more than new players. Returning player event seems trash; whereas Get Ahead let new players to reach 330 in a day or two.

Some are on Hiatus X Hiatus because they’re waiting for new or updated content. PVP and GVG, new rank (9), new level cap, solving lag/freeze issues, optimization.

We want an update that will make our friends play again…

1 Like

IMC is one of the worst developers in the MMO industry, that’s why the numbers are so bad.

I think more contents is lesser priority to do, but enhancing the current content then yes.
Sometime different contents may just divide the community more.

There are casual and hardcore players, there are also sustain and seasonal players.
In fact, most of my friend only have 1-2h per day to play the game, if they can’t make use these hours as quality time, they will end up stop login, and for me, I used a lot of waiting time just to wait other members finish their content that i’m not interested.

If IMC want to attract more daily login players, they have to think how to focus 1-2h of core contents, the HG farming and Saalus Cards farming looks good now btw, they are something easily hop-on-hop-off.

I also suggest GW2 karma liked system, for every activity you do you earn certain karma points to exchange something useful.

+6 players if they finally merge NA servers .
2 years we have been waiting for that .
and 6 month ago a lots of peoples stopped because they wanted that too .
we have been decieve , trapt .
would play everyday all day if we were in klaipedia

Let us know anything we can do to help increase the online players

all my guild fellows raged for that .

orsha the graveyard server , you locked us in with thoses players who doesnt want a merge , switch was out of the question soo it was the only option to have a great experience like we did in early acess , with all thoses folks everywhere . that was truly what we had waiting for since ragnarok . 5000 peoples + back then .
now i believe they are less than 40 to play there in average on orsha(real players) .

but still if that was happening i would waste my money on your game again , even if you left us abandoned .
when i wasted 200 $ , do not tell me to create myself a new account on klaipedia .

they do not need more contents or anything , they need to listen to what we want .
i havent played in 6 month i wouldnt util they do that . or simply give 1 transfert to klaipedia .
even if you answered me 3 times that wasnt possible , i dont believe that .

the economy of klaipedia is just a mirage . bot/afkfarmer have already ruined it , 100 %
soo why dont you want good legit orsha palyers to be moved there . ( we were from the early acess first day )

mmorpg in the game description . (MMO)
issnt a mmo when you cannot sell anything in the market .
World boss impossible

R.I.P died in orsha

ps : http://steamcharts.com/app/372000

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis NOTICE ME for once .

I’m sure it will get better. Imc is trying :slight_smile: That’s a good idea merging the NA servers :slight_smile:

Waiting for new players like…

thwy could start improving, or removing the rng madness, as a new player I can’t get anything for less than 1000 0000 (I mean I’m still using lv 75 things because I can’t find anything for my use (lots of 2h swords and bows…)

there’s no staves for lv 300+ characters…

I still think that rng ruins the game experience…

I agree with you man, I mean really TOS got better animation than most MMOs and they got better UI, the only problem is the company owner and dev how slow they response on problems. To be honest TOS might get to top MMOs since the animation/drawings are really good.

Merge Telsiai and Varena too. I become friends with some Varena player in dungeons but we cant see each other after the run. :frowning:

1 Like

i hope they merge before we wait thoses 84 years .
still i think they dont care .

when you dont care , dont ask yourself why its bad reviewed .
i would change my review back to positive if they realise that orsha was a dead trap .
and switch our account to klaipedia .

i need peoples to help me get that done , we need to tell them that cross region system isnt what we want .
i would love to play with thoses awesome klaipedian that i saw in CROSS REGION dungeons.

just saying both server are host in virginia soo the name (cross region ) isnt really well named .
more like im in jail and once a day i get a lil time to get out and meet peoples .

i really liked the game , With peoples .

Get Me out of jail !

I’m not sure how beta was meaning if all the servers were split or if it was all just one big thing but when TOS first lunched it had a good 53k population now it’s just roughly 2.5kish!? And that number is split between 6 servers. So we really don’t need to join servers what we need is to get those 53k people back so lets us all hold hands and pray to the goddesses.:pray::bowing_man: