Tree of Savior Forum

We need a melee Thief / Assassin class

After reading this:

Q) Are there Assassin or Thief classes?
A) No. We don’t have any criminal classes at the moment. However, we
do have Rogue and Corsair classes that are specialized in hiding and
sudden attacks. We also have Wugushi class which is specialized in
using poison.

I was upset, but with hope in the Rogue-Wugushi classes could fill the emptiness of a Thief-Assassin classes. Now we know Rogue and Wugushi are ranged classes (…) and the Corsair seems interesting, but is not the same.
I’m not here to suggest a OP class that can kill other classes with only one skill, even if all the skills do one of damage, I would use that class anyway because I love the class itself.

I would love to see Thief - Assassin class in Tree of Savior and I hope not be the only one with this wish.

6 Likes

I agree,It’s weird that they don’t have an assassin class but they have a Ninja class call shinobi.Assassins are different from shinobis.

1 Like

Rogues can be melee.

It can as secondary skills but the primary attacks are from a bow which in my opinion disappointments me a lot.

1 Like

Hackapell uses bows and dagger at same time… So I think there are going to be more melee skill for archer class.

Don’t forget that there are about 30+ classes that we don’t know about. We already have 4 that loosely fit the definition of what you’re looking for. Who’s to say that there won’t be more?

2 Likes

So let me ask what is an ‘ASSASIN’ for TOS and obviously IMC isnt following RO model.

There is so much assassin classes in other games beside RO that are not associated with the ninja class.I never want the same concept assassin as RO because TOS is not RO,however I would want to see their version of assassin.

It would actually make sense if assassins will become one of the hidden classes, since assassin’s are supposed to be rare and specialize in stealth and quick kills, unlike the shinobi which are known to be more of a “shadow society”.

that doesn’t make any sense lol…

But it makes sense in my head… that or I had too much sake…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Umm Doesnt thes squishy high single target DPS with stealing ability already the role of the Corsair. Bonus it has the oldschool DnD ability of a theif of lock picking.

JUST go Corsair>Shinobi and declare yourself an assasin

1 Like

better yet make a “assassin” build … hows that? most of the swordsman buffs are negative in deffensive atributes and more on offensive bonuses.

ps: i call them “ASS ASS in” or “BUTT BUTT in” … XD joke

1 Like

have you seen the newest video of Corsairs in CBT3

also Gankplank is my main in LoL much to many of my would be teamates concern especially in ranked games.

hey commenting on this forum mean were pretty much have plenty of time to spare.

choosing GP in LoL make my team rage and give me an excuse why we lose. But surely you felt what critplank can do.

If your talking about mobilty then that role is for the calvary arche type of characters, ea Cataphract the fastest in movespeed. While assassin arche type simply have high evasion usually but not mobility.

hmm true… well unless theirs a “hide” skill on swordsman (that dosnt do 2x damage output when using what ever skill)… then i guess it pritty much fit the tiltle as “assassin build” rather than an assassin class =3

hmm assassins should be sneaky and acrobatic type of character right? poisoning too i think is their attribute. itll be nice to see “assassinate” skill if theirs gonna be assassins in ToS :thumbsup: