Tree of Savior Forum

We need a melee Thief / Assassin class

@Karjalainen Good thing the rework’s here now ^^ Time to put my Special Forces Gangplank to use.

Assassins are noteworthy for being a staple feature of MMOs, especially fantasy based ones. It’s not here in name, but Scout - Rogue - Rogue has stealth and seems capable of some big single target damage with the sneak attack passive, backstab, and critical hits, while being sneaky with the cloaking, fear/blinding abilities, and evasion. Backstab is their only melee skill, but assassins were known for using many techniques to kill their targets, besides a cloak and dagger.

Enjoy your crossbow assassin.

Remember that there are going to be 40 classes more so u have more option with combination of classes… For example shinobi skill might fit very well with corsair build. Also its very nice to have Subweapon cancel if u combine it with Barbarian savagery skill. You get pierce effect to your subweapon cancel skill… You get like a triple attack instead of double which is amazing combo.

Im calling it once agaim… I bet ToS pvp will pretty much be swordies trying to keep the dream alive but failing. Archers killing ppls dreams with their stealth and ranged and super high damage. And cleric and wiz wondering to themself “IMC! Y u do dis?!”

Actually have you seen how fast Cataphracts are? Its the only offensive build thats really viable for pvp due to their sheer movespeed buff as I see it.

Doppelsoldner has anti knock back buff.

While Peltast can take a beating with their defense buffs they dont have the offensive capabilities.

Not to mention This CBT3 gave swordie a unique skill which is Dash.

The most OP pvp class for me is the Psykokino especially on 1on1 combat due to the sheer amount of Crowd Control the class can do.

Yer i saw that fast running swordie, i just assumed that was a bug. I can see that skill making them move at mounted speed while onfoot. But i would be surprised if they can still go lightspeed everywhere in this CBT <_>

at 4:25 a cataphact will show up with steparu’s party and blazes across the screen

later the cataphract will encricle the group 6 times while still keeping up with the froward movement of the party

Yeeerrrr? i saw him. Its probably bugged speed lol.

Catphract has a movespeed buff of x2.5 (at level15) according to old wiki stats

so like 0.1% movespeed increase per level of Trot.

Yus, does that vid look like 2.5x speed? Id guess the mounted guys are going at about 2x, the guy doing loop-d-loop must be clocking x20 >_<!

hey what if a cathaphract got this glitched armor

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There are boots that can give movement speed for example Wind runner boots gives 6+ movement speed.

with that armor on a cataphract you can run around the world and still have time for tea

This guy steal the words of my hands.

Corsair is an older term for Privateers which does task similar to Pirates which is steal from other peoples ships but legally. Much like Cataphract is an older term of Armored Knights.

GP fits the bill in terms of terminology to Corsair class.

They wear red and black theme and has Pirate flag and corsair can wield a Cutlass.

You can easily be squishy as a swordman by going full swordie and picking all the attack buffs.

You could always pick one rank in cataphract for mobility with trot and an isolation skill with impaler and then either keep ranking cataphract (looks like a hit and run class mobile class, can probably burst decently) or go corsair for sub weapon cancel which should do good dps with those level 15/10 swordie buffs with max attributes.