Tree of Savior Forum

Warlock C2 Build for Elememe!

So they annonced the nerf again to JP lel

I guess I jinxed it?

Tree of Magic era gone

I donā€™t believe itā€™s a nerf, more like a fix. Really. A fix. The combo deals way too much damage than what it is supposed to do so I guess Wiz3Link3 meta is not going to be viable in iTOS.

I have this build also and compared to Ele3 this build is horrible for bossing however that can change when Warlock c3 comes and and if Warlock c3 has its own superman skill like frost cloud then this build will be much much better than Ele3 variation. However if Warlock c3 is like Pyro c3 then no this build will be mediocre. But even now this build is much much better for solo questing and stuff.

Too bad Chrono is rank 5. If it was rank 4 or lower than Wiz3/Chrono3/War3 wouldā€™ve been amazing. Cast all spells and reset cooldown with Chrono c3 skill and run fast cast fast and run away.

That kinoFeatherfoot looks sickā€¦ Though i think it will struggle hardly in PVE. :frowning:

Itā€™s still viable in some build. wiz3 and link3 offer good skill that still useful at higher level. But itā€™s just that the grinding at low level of this build is really a pain.

Itā€™s the ā€œI donā€™t understand elememe/Warlock but itā€™s OP/useless as fkā€ discussion all over again.

Invocation is just one of the best skill for PVE. I donā€™t think many realise how OP is DT/invocation level 9/10 yet, just like how they are claiming that Warlock is sht before everyone realise how crazy they are.

But again, most warlock donā€™t even understand how to use invocation.

While youā€™re absolutely right that most people donā€™t understand how Invocation or even DT works, the reality at rank8 is that theyā€™re tossing about multipliers to physical damage everywhere and nothing for magic anywhere.

Hopefully theyā€™ll tone some of that down.

1 Question, do Invocationā€™s Spirit linked to Dark Theurge directly or it scale independently?
For example Invocation lv5, Dark Theurge lv9, does the lv5 Invocation spirits actually have the same damage/hit count/attribute % as of lv9 Dark Theurge?

They scale independently. Honestly this seems like an oversight to me as Invocationā€™s tooltip doesnā€™t even state any base damage and it also doesnā€™t have a %damage attribute - but they do scale independently right now.

Thanks

It mean Invocation doesnā€™t have damage attribute % which could be weaker compare to Dark Theurge with attribute %. Is anyone know what is the different between higher spirit compare to normal spirit in warlock C2?

Iā€™ve only seen red spirits in one vid, damage-wise they were the exact sameā€¦ So unless they get a higher hit count (which i very much doubt) they do absolutely nothing atm - like the rest of WL2ā€¦

Except SR3, I donā€™t think physical DPS can outperform magic in terms of AOE yet.

Physical DPS is always superior to magic in smaller amount of target though, itā€™s just that the gap is even wider now.

In terms of grinding or pvp, the absorb evil spirit helps the warlock to utilize the evil spirit more efficiently now. A homing DT is actually crazy.

Sure, but all it takes is a linker or falconer (the attribute on this is utterly retarded) to make that so.

But my point is that gap being wider basically means you can kiss byebye to worldbossing on any wizard class.

Also do you mean Drain? Isnā€™t that completely bugged still?

Well itā€™s not even here yet. Iā€™m assuming that the skill is fixed when it arrive.

Not like wizard is ever good in worldbossing (vs fletcher 3) anyway, and the key to worldbossing is always getting to them with a DPS first, not high DPS.

Though, PoA level 10 is actually a great WB-ing tool.

Iā€™m still left wondering how itā€™s even supposed to work once it IS fixed though. Will it just shoot one of those spirits you absorbed with their base damage/hit count up to the number of spirits you did absorb? (5 total at max)

Hope so, at least I donā€™t have to throw all my evil spirit away when grinding against some far away mobsā€¦

Personally Iā€™m not going to speculate the tier of every class now, because we donā€™t even have a concrete data on it. If itā€™s just about rank 8, Iā€™m satisfied with it.

Invocationā€™s spirit hit count is base on your invocation level while the damage of the spirits generated is base off your DT.

Both are based on Invocationā€™s levels, i tested this throughly when i wasnā€™t class15 yet.