Tree of Savior Forum

[W] Redemption Guild

Yup sure will do. Thank you for letting us know (and for visiting our thread haha!). :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yaaaas let’s vote for @vans3n and @Astrivard’s entries! Win or not, we are always proud of you two! <3

ILOstrado: [Fan Art Festival] Offiicial Voting Thread: Monster - #33 by Staff_Jin

Astrivard: [Fan Art Festival] Offiicial Voting Thread: Monster - #25 by Staff_Jin

5 Likes

my very first animated Dance Animation i wanted to make our ingame chars alive using
editor
featuring ICON ,Redrelle and Redreus hope you guys like it

9 Likes

Hahahahahaha what am I seeing… :eyes:

5 Likes

next will be guild raid parties re-imagined as k-pop idol groups LOOOL
@lolzasas143

5 Likes

Ilos art when? Guildies reimagined as goths. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Icon also made kawaii fanart animations at the Fan Arts section. Do check it out!
While waiting for more animation, let me just share here some arts made by my guildmates for me. <3

My school-look made by Padlom~

My empress-look made by Icon~

Thank you so much for this! Really appreciate it. <3
I guess it’s time to change my profile pic (already did in our discord tho hahaha).

It’s been long (again) since I visited our thread. I tried, but I’m really busy with my IRL stuffs.

The guild is still going strong and we also welcomed new OPs recently! Come visit us at Orsha ch3 to know more about us and let’s chill!

5 Likes

I always like PadlomM’s art style… and of course Icon’s as well

4 Likes

Happy 2nd Anniversary, Redemption! :heart_eyes:

We had a simple celebration yesterday with guildies and some of our friends. It’s heartwarming to see most of us gathering and celebrating together.

I’m just glad to be a part of Redemption and really thankful also to the members for their continuous support to the guild. Seeing the guild’s growth and achievements for the past two years is what makes me move forward and continue. Hoping for more anniversaries in the future (until the game closes lol).

Here are some of the pictures taken during our mini get together. I hope we can do this more often. :blush:

4 Likes