Tree of Savior Forum

Vote Time! Rank Reset Option or Nay?

I like what i see on the poll.

Gl on reroll on the others i don’t agree with lulz

That poll has more security against bots than ToS.

1 Like

Woke up this morning, still at 56% nay.

That’s like saying you are a Teemo main in LoL.
Hey no problem, but know what you are getting into when you use this as argument. :stuck_out_tongue:

And yet somehow asking the opposite on these forums is relevant and you want IMC to listen to you, even though you’re just inadequate sample size to base big decisions like this on it. Why, do you just want to make sure there’s enough talt for filling all those dungeon boxes players go collect every day? I’m sure IMC already has plenty of surplus talt for years to come. Part of the community is so whiny and quick to break into tears.

Really liking this poll

55% voted for No. Quite even opinions.

Good poll, now we know what most players actually want.

Judging by the number of threads on the forum, IMC might think that a majority wanted a rank reset when it is actually just a vocal minority generating white noise.

When isn’t that the case though? It happens all the time when you look into getting new computer parts. Vocal minority whines about how things weren’t how the expected/it wasn’t a good enough investment.

I vote no as well. There is 0 need for something that will drastically change how the game is played.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.