Tree of Savior Forum

Vote Time! Rank Reset Option or Nay?

the problem with that is do you say good riddance to the first 20 kids that pick the new class?

those select kids that pick into classes and become the guinea pig for YOUR data-mining?

i would think not.

i believe you know you will never be those kids. and that comfort helps you make your decision about this now.

you feel me now?

I think you should get one reset per char. Not endless ones though.

You say kids. But I would like to see these kids grind up to those levels. I would say any kid that makes it there very much so likely knows what they are doing.

1 Like

The guy who almost every user here has agreed is a joke/troll account with a Naruto avatar? I’m not surprised.

1 Like

vanic is keen enough to know what the avatar is, and yet keen enough to steer clear of it… or is he… and im the troll… damn that rabbit hole.

No, I am not for this.

I have 2 200+ characters. I’m not a child, I did research, my builds are fine. I have 2 archers solely due to the fact I can’t reroll and you know what? 100 levels of spamming oblique shot is only bearable when you haven’t read the quest yet.

The circle reset idea in whatever form it takes will most likely be abuse free or expensive and difficult to abuse. Fine. Grinding 2 of the essentially same character to max is stupid when your mistake is literally 1 click away. Basically you guys are saying people with less free time than you are casuals. Lol

Didn’t you reply about being salty in another thread about this? You seem pretty salty atm good sir. I’d be okay with a “circle reset” if it brought you back to Rank 1 and cost 30$ or more in the Cash Shop.

I’ve re-rolled a couple 150+'s, not a huge deal. I learned from it and moved on. Actually I learned quite a bit more about the game doing so. In a positive light, not negative mind you.

Noooo. - this is a leader currently with 56%+

Thanks for making this poll.

I like what i see on the poll.

Gl on reroll on the others i don’t agree with lulz

That poll has more security against bots than ToS.

1 Like

Woke up this morning, still at 56% nay.

That’s like saying you are a Teemo main in LoL.
Hey no problem, but know what you are getting into when you use this as argument. :stuck_out_tongue:

And yet somehow asking the opposite on these forums is relevant and you want IMC to listen to you, even though you’re just inadequate sample size to base big decisions like this on it. Why, do you just want to make sure there’s enough talt for filling all those dungeon boxes players go collect every day? I’m sure IMC already has plenty of surplus talt for years to come. Part of the community is so whiny and quick to break into tears.

Really liking this poll

55% voted for No. Quite even opinions.

Good poll, now we know what most players actually want.

Judging by the number of threads on the forum, IMC might think that a majority wanted a rank reset when it is actually just a vocal minority generating white noise.

When isn’t that the case though? It happens all the time when you look into getting new computer parts. Vocal minority whines about how things weren’t how the expected/it wasn’t a good enough investment.

I vote no as well. There is 0 need for something that will drastically change how the game is played.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.