Tree of Savior Forum

[VIDEO STARS] Sorcerer/Necromancer/Bokor vs Amiss Dog

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Crevox

Character Name: Crevox

Video Description : A video demonstrating the Sorcerer/Necromancer/Bokor build against the solo boss, Amiss Dog, in Irredian Shelter.

6 Likes

congratz crevox :smiley: !!!

2 Likes

Yes, you need two Ignas cards in order to make use of Morph like this.

1 Like

I had to do one more after getting some changes done. I probably can’t do any better until the level 420 update.

2 Likes

Nice, my sorc/necro/alch doing it in 6 minutes. > >

this is beautiful. i rlly wanna play this build but they always have bad reputations abt being a “bot” build. which makes me sad whenever people see me running around outer walls or irredian shelter. they always accuse me for botting lololol. which then makes me switch out to SR most of the time so people dont keep asking me for proof.

question.
im using temple shooter 2 slots for their 2nd skills its pretty strong as well but not as strong as ignas i believe. what is ur spr currently if i may ask?

Just smash Shift+Alt+7 for a hearty hello every time.

Eh! People think this build is a bot build!!! (shaking hand…)
I just build the same build recently!!! Oh well will do the hearty hello thing… Wait! I am using gamepad and away from keyboard!

by the way what any suggestion on necro’s shoggoth card and summoner’s summon card?

Ignas Summon is good for PVE or Marnox is the best?

How did u summon all those zombies and skeleton while running? O.O

Shoggoth card choice doesn’t matter… all the stats in the window are incorrect. Just use any card that can fit inside with 10 stars.

For now, I use Ignas for bossing and Marnox for challenge mode.

They were already summoned. The warp into the boss arena can sometimes glitch summons into standing still, and they all leashed to me once I ran away from the middle.

…Well Both card are great…, but I am a penniless newbie (a.k.a. Not enough silver). Is there any cheap cards I can use for the time being? BTW, my wizard is only level 140+. Wizard>Sorcerer>Necromancer

Current card use for summoning “Frostlord”.

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh XD

Oh yeah a stupid question.
How many skeleton can we summon at once? There’s 3 type of skeleton, right? But how many can we summon in total?

Froster Lord is good. Good alternatives are Netherbovine, Gorkas, and Templeshooter.

Five skeletons maximum, any combination of the three types. The Skiaclipse Rod lets you have six maximum (+1).

congratz crevox :smiley: !!!

1 Like