Tree of Savior Forum

[Video Guide] Necromancer Thread

Flesh Strike is strong, just not something you use always.
Archers are nice sustain damage and more pets to tank for you.

Try my build out if you feel you lack damage, Wiz3 Thaum2 Necro3 or even the old Linker build.

Is ur build is about 1int:2spr.

In the gameplay video im using a 1:1 INT/SPR ratio and personally its what i found that works for me.
If you want more damage from your pets 1:2 INT/SPR would work just fine :slight_smile:

I have used gather corpse its so hard but why many people said its a good skill to go

Its a spell that hits for a fair amount of damage, i wouldnt say go 15points in it, but at least get 1 point + attributes
it can be hard to use due to the laggy and buggy animation, but might as well use it wen you have nothing else to use.

Ty so much u. I understand much clearly now =)

About Shoggoth, does card choice make a big difference ? Is there such a thing as ā€œTemple Shooterā€ card for Necromancer ?

Iā€™d like to see the Shoggoth customized by the necronomicon card (skills, visuals ā€¦) without making it a sorcererā€™s summon copy.

As far as cards go, stats such as attack, defense and such dont change much, the big difference from card to card is on the HP, some cards will give you 20k HP, some will give you 120k HP.

Out of the top of my head, only one i can think with a good amount of HP is the Gray Gollem.
On the Necromancer Guide video i give some card examples with matching HP, from 20k to 150k.

I would love to see Shoggoth have some customization too :frowning:

Thanks for the opinion.
What about support and pet build?
Because I just dont feel like playing the most DMG on the team.
Archer or warrior will do better than I do.
I feel like playing more support or utility is more my thing.
wiz-cryo3, thau 1, sorc 1, necro 3

that build seems completely fine to me if you want a more utility role, you will still do very decent damage with it as well.
sadly for support utility you dont have a great many choices, winz3, cryo3, thaum2 and link2 is your choices.
the build you want seems a nice way to go about it, so give it a try :slight_smile:

Hi Biscuit, thanks for videos and for the information on the thread! It really helpful!

Do you think Psycho 3 would work with Necro 3? I tried Psycho 3 and really like itā€™s skills, but iā€™m a little unsure if they would work well with Necroā€¦
If they works well together, what would be better a Wiz1-Cry1-Psycho3-Necro3 or Wiz2-Psycho3-Necro3? Itā€™s look like the Psycho skills (pressure and pole) donā€™t need surespell anymore thanks to the new attributes, but having it seens like a good way to reduce the sp cost of those skills (and surespell seens good with flesh cannon too, even if the cast time isnā€™t that long).

Glad my videos could help you :slight_smile:

I dont see a reason why kino3 wouldnt work with necro3, so go for it :slight_smile:
As for the restā€¦ hummā€¦ think personally id go for surespell, but if you want the extra damage and CC cryo is pretty good too, you could also get some practice with the PP + IW combo in case you wanna make a Cryo Kino at some point :slight_smile:

i never play necro before,
only now can reset i have the change to try it,
it fell so fun to play, and very easy to solo on quest or farming :stuck_out_tongue:

this is not my main char, haven reach R8 yet, job lv11 now,
im running Pyro2 Link2 Necro2 for 2 days, 1:1 int spr, just for testing.

link not dead, you just have to be very quick,
to be honest is kinda rush,
you dont have any extra time to wait your minion atk.

after link pull use Gather Corpse to atk work well,
if some moobs still haven dead, minion will take care of it,
or throw some fire skill to finish them, easy play~

since my char not R8 or over lv300 yet,
did necro still hold up on high lv moobs??

may i ask why cryo 3 ?
is there any combo work well with necro ?

wiz3 Magic Missile damage is not scale on %,
max lv damage only have 160 x 3,
is this skill still work well on over lv300 moobs?

izzit worth to put lv10 templeshooter ?
or just lv1 is enought?
never play sor before, just wanna make sure~

Hello there, glad your enjoying the Necro :slight_smile:

Magic Missile does scale with magic attack, lvl5 is 160%x3 they just forgot to add % to the tooltip :slight_smile:
Cryomancer is suggested because of the utility it brings, the damage is pretty good too.
There isnt any interaction combos, but you can do some like Frost Pillar to gather monsters in one spot and then Flesh Cannon, it will also freeze monsters in place making it easier for your summons to do damage.

Necromancer will scale well into late game so you have nothing to worry about!

As far as having Sorc with Templeshooter, its fine to have a lvl1 card, you can upgrade it as you play trough the game :slight_smile:
Hope that cleared things for you :slight_smile:

hi~

oh! they miss the % on the tooltipā€¦ LOL
now i get it, is the best to have % to scale up damage.
gonna reset try wiz3 :slight_smile:

about templeshooter card,
on my server market the most lower price selling are (just check minit ago)
lv1 800k
lv10 3500k
LOL

is lv1 templeshooter have big damage difrent compare wit lv10?
if yes, i will just grap lv10
if not, i just take lv1

If you have the silver, go for the lvl10 card.
The damage isnt huge, but you can clearly tell the difference.

Also the goal is to get it to lvl10 anyways, so might as well get the max level one.
If you think about all that will cost you to get it to level 10, its kinda cheaper this way anyways :slight_smile:

how can you say its the same as before?

Flesh canon deals now ~4k dmgā€¦before patch it hit for 11k
minions as full int are dealing almost no dmgā€¦

pryo skills are hitting harder than any of necro killsā€¦and pyro is a c2 class,ā€¦necro is c6ā€¦

Keep in mind the changes to combat.
Spells now scale by a % of your magic attack, before it was base damage.

Meaning its gear dependent, with a good weapon, nice blue gems and such you will see your damage scale a lot harder then before.

1 Like

Good to know! In my mind it they could work quietly well, but people rarely talk about psycho3 outside of a cryo3-psycho3 buildā€¦ so i got a little insecure about it even if looked good :sweat_smile:

Do you have any recommendation on how to distribute the skill points through necro ranks?

1 Gather Corpse
5 Shoggoth
15 Flesh Cannon
5 Dirty Pole
5 Raise Dead
5 Archers
1 Disinter
2 Corpse Tower
1 Flesh Hoop
5 Flesh Strike

This would be standard for any build :slight_smile:

1 Like