Tree of Savior Forum

[Video Guide] Necromancer Thread

Shoggoth gets knockbacked too. So your only real damage comes from your flesh cannon, flesh hoop, and the humble energy bolt.

@jchang10931 sure ? i donā€™t think Shoggoth can get ā€œknockbackedā€

Edit: okay my mistake ā€¦ Shoggoth can get ā€œknockbackedā€ :mask:

Corpse tower deal great damage and stabilize, it canā€™t be knockback

@Magicbiscuit, at first, Iā€™d like to congratulate you for making this awesome guide!
I got a 330 Wiz1>Cryo3>Sorc1>Necro3 and Iā€™m planning to make it my ā€œMain Characterā€, since I love the summon gameplay.
ATM, I invested: 20 int, 80 con and 229 into SPR.
Considering I depend on summon damage and knowing about the upcoming changes about M.Atk affecting summons damage, what would be the best STAT distribution for this build?

Another question: currently, I found myself using mostly Flesh Hoop (lv.1) and Flesh Cannon (lv. 5) as Cryo3 fillers, should I level them to max?
Didnā€™t like the 5s casting time of Flesh Strike and I donā€™t know if Dirty Pole 15 is worth it, not sure about those shards while solo playing.

I was thinking about getting some ā€œINTā€ equipment to do damage with fillers skills, is that correct or that bonus would be minor to my main source of damage (summons).

Last one: Summon Servant or Summon Familiar as sorcerer?

Thanks in advance!

@velosokb

1. 80 CON is to much ā€¦ at the end you donā€™t need CON but that asideā€¦ when your summons are your main source then go better for all SPR because your summons only scale with SPR and WEAPON matk

2. you can put Flesh Cannon to lv.15 when you donā€™t like Flesh Strike but i think Flesh Hoop is not worth over lv1-5

3. better go for full SPR gear because your main source like you said is your summons ( pets )

4. better is you take both but when you only can take one then go for Summon Familiar

:nerd_face:

Since im very new to the game, im curious, has anyone ever test dex stats for summoner build? i know it seems weird, but after playing with my necro3, iā€™ve notice that my skeletos and templeshooter does crit decently, of course, one summon plus 10 skeletos +sala+shog is basicly 13 hits/second or something like this, but iā€™ve notice that most of my crits comes from the TT. I donā€™t know, anyone tested if though gear/cards or something we could raise even more their chance to crit?

@kalin.ghg i think with DEX you can only push the attack speed a little for your summons / pets

tnk you for the video. i was using the build simulator here, couldnā€™t find much mage classes that can increase crit but chorno, but i cant fit chorno on a necro build, it seems that even if crit works somehow on summons there problably not a build that can make it worth

@kalin.ghg Yepā€¦ sadly :thinking:

Better go for SPR like usually

Just reached R7 on my very first necro. What cards should I use? Does it have to be lvl 10?

Sorry, I do not know anything about this class

@lifeoutpines i Use atm mandara card because it is cheap and gives Really Good hp for your shoggoth

And Yesā€¦ Stars matter :smiley_cat: better get your card to 10 star

what are good equips for necro?

@sioti147 i recommend full SPR equip for the upcoming changes and these items are the cheapest and nearly the best you can get

Armor:

War Mage Boots ( 16 SPR ) , Keyarc Leather Gloves ( 20 SPR ) , Eaglestar Leather Armor ( 11 SPR ) ,
Suurit Plate Pants ( 30 SPR ) , 2x Zachariel Bangle ( 2x 3 SPR ) , Max Petamion ( 14 SPR )

Weapon:

Windia Rod ( 60 SPR ) , Sage Wall ( 13 SPR )

you get 170 SPR from all these items together :smiley_cat:

what about wepons???

Read carefully: Windia Rod ( 60 SPR ) , Sage Wall its a shield ( 13 SPR )

I wouldnā€™t actually care much about the card you put on shoggoth, my use a 1 star gray golen and has never died and for what i heard it doesnā€™t increase his dmg only hp soā€¦ unlike the sorcerer summoner where ppl say each star add 10% more dmg to the summmon.

@kalin.ghg ā€œThe Shoggothā€™s STATS increase by 5% for each star on the card.ā€

first time i read this.

@kalin.ghg then you didnā€™t read the ā€œCreate Shoggothā€ description :joy_cat:

i actually look his video about the necromancer, i rly donā€™t remember he saying that it increase the dmg, i only remember talking about the hp, well maybe i didnā€™t catch all the info as i tough.