Tree of Savior Forum

[Video Guide] Necromancer Thread

I’m using a Glass Mole card. My Shoggoth has 330k hp and I’m not maxed out on character levels and SPR yet.

Card is level 10, though.

@Chiro-Hisuke Hey man thanks for the great work and helping people out while i was sick, appreciate it man :smiley:

@Magicbiscuit haha np Mate :smile_cat:

Can someone explain to me, why most of necromancers are retarded in dinna bee farm?
They insist in summon in the same place that I got.
No one make decent silver with that.
Is that hard to respect the spot when someone got first?

Maybe they’re bots or something. A lot of them clearly don’t seem to be paying attention at the very least.

No, it was a player, we talk about the situation, and she/he told me to get out.

its the necro mafia dud , there was a new spot in solitary cells but its been claimed by them now, if you go there they will spawn random oracles and kill you while you afk, or tell you to go to a corner where you will get almost nothing even if you where in the good spot before all cuz of those thugs : /

I’m waiting for a up in the necromancer class to make them able to play in higher lvs. Today is the dinna bee farm class. Solitary cells are not that good to be the only one there.

For a Wiz3 -Thauma2 - Necro3 full SPR which would be the best weapon?
I got a practonium (!!) and i’m between Windia Rod e Viena Mace.

The advantage the mace has is that swordsman, cleric, and wizard can use it so it is a good investment on that issue alone. This isn’t your “end game” weapon so it’s a value that you can team storage it, as long as you don’t transcend it.

Windia Rod would be the best out of the 2.
Like said the Mace would be a good investment for other classes too but im sure you want to get the most out of it and transcend it, so Windia is best.

The INT + SPR combo will boost your character in more ways then one.

yep, i’m using windia rod too :slight_smile: u can always go for dagger or shiled while using rod and if ur cryo your shield will get more benefit from cryos attribute

still for max damage regarn horn staff will be best weapon for raiding sorc, dunno about necro

i heard they nerfed silver gain for necros afk farming, is this true?

Hey, does someone know which card gives the highest damage for Shoggoth?

I compared several one star cards:
Glackuman, Gray Golem, Mineloader, Glass Mole, Molich, Poata and Werewolf.

Gray Golem was the strongest of them in raw damage. Does anyone know a better one? Do the cards have different attack speeds and movement speeds too?

1 Like

So how’s the new Gather Corpse?
So far I’ve got zero points there, but I have some leftover points

as per usual i didnt get a notification of new posts here… hate these forums some times.

The new gather corpse is amazing.
You use it, monsters get a debuff and if killed within 6seconds (at lvl1) you get the corpses.
Its very nice and easy to use.

Also the buggy animation was fixed.
You can now use multiple gather corpses with the same animation, no delay, no buggy stall or break in the animation, nothing like that, works great now.

I still think gather corpse is rather meh, the corpse gain is so low compared to disinter, or just 1 point into the attribute that lets soldiers gather corpses instead.

1 Like

I went full spr build and pets do a butt ton of damage now with windia rod. Corpse tower is finally a good skill hitting mobs for around 20k. Love the new update.

3 Months post rework, how are you people feeling the necro?
I’ve went Wiz3Thauma2Necro3 (Full SPR) and i will certainly rank reset when available.
I didn’t knew that Swell Right/Left Arm don’t enhance the Summons damage. A Windia Rod might save this build, but it will need more testing (when i get one).
I’m not sure, but i might go Wiz2Link2Sorc1Necro3, or the common Wiz1Cryo3Sorc1Necro3.

Wiz cryo sorc necro for sure