Tree of Savior Forum

[Video Guide] Necromancer Thread

Necromancer: enhanced Corruption atribute, can someone explain me if this atribute has any pve application?

Also can someone explain me the corruption part of the atribute Dirty pole: fragment

What it does? can someone from my part active it by auto atk it with a meele class?

thank you, cry3 sorc2 seems nice it is what caught my eye first but then i read about how necro skills and pets got buffed and i wasnt sure if sorc1/necro3 or another filler1 wouldnt be better.

and yeah i donĀ“t play a whole lot but i want to play the game, making a char just to sit afk is horrible, but if i can let it sit afk here and there to fund another toons attributes i think it beats playing a full support wizard (which would be the alternative for my wizard slot^^).

I spend a day away from the forums and its the day everyone comes here to ask stuff haha :smiley:

Ill try not to miss anything, if i do, let me know :slight_smile:

So to answer your questionsā€¦

Windia Rod is THE weapon for Summon classes, since it gives you very high MAttack and a lot of SPR.
As far as i know, the summon buff patch isnt out yet, or have they sneaked it in again?
The buff to summons is to make your Summons scale with WEAPON MAttack + SPR, making Windia Rod the perfect weapon.

You dont have to put a 10* Card on the Necronomicon, a 10* Card will simply have a bit more damage and HP to it.
As for the highest HP Card out there i think this is the one:

I know theres one with more HP then Grey Gollem.
Grey Gollem and Grinander are both great cards with over 100k HP.

Now for Corruption, it works on PvE as far as i know, it lowers the maximum HP of monsters, making it easier for you to kill them.
The attribute from Dirty Pole, the fragments, works just like the Cryomancer Ice Wall, wen ever anyone or anything melees the Dirty Pole, it shoots fragments that do damage and apply the debuffs.
So its handy if you have melees in your group, just drop Dirty Pole under the boss so people can hit the boss and the Pole at the same time, even better if they are linked with Joint Penalty.

I think thats all the questions, let me know if i missed anything :slight_smile:

I have another Question, What does the other card slot do in the necronomicon? What was it for? They donā€™t seem to add stats or anything o.o

Also just tried Wood Golem seems to just give 44k HP?

I thought it might be Wood Goblin, i wasent too sure, but i know for a fact that there is a card with higher HP then Grey Gollem, ill try to find it.

Just go with Grey Gollem or Grinander, they both have really high HP, you wont need more then that.

As for the other cards, you didnt watch my guide did you? :stuck_out_tongue:
I explain that the other 3 slots do nothing, its just left over code from the alpha.
Shoggoth used to be completely different, but after they changed him, they didnt change the Necronomicon UI.

I was right!
Seems they nerfed the card :slight_smile:

Guess Grey Gollem and Grinander hold the top spot now.

Iā€™m guilty of watching it without listening :smile: Iā€™m sorry! But thanks for answering Haha.

Thats alright, was just messing with you :slight_smile:
Hope that cleared all your questions, if you have more just let me know and ill get back to you wen i can :slight_smile:

glass mole gives 350k

Yea about that. Iā€™m currently making an alt for the future pa tch which would be sorc2 necro2. Already at Necro1 but iā€™m kinda thinking if i should have just gone necro3 instead. Do you think Necro3 path is more superior for a summoning type of playstyle or do you think my current build would be ok?

Also does Quick Cast reduces the cast time of Flesh Cannon?

EDIT: Nvm watched the gameplay vid and it does lol. Thanks!

Do you know how corpses work? sometimes i have like 100 corpeses, then i change the map and i go for like 9 corpseā€¦ other times i kill like a pack of 8 monster and using desinter and get less then 8 corpses

You sure you dont go from 100 to 10 after you summon your pets in the new map? they can be expensive.
Desinter has limits, thats why i recommend upgrading trough attributes to make it a lot better :slight_smile:

Sorc1 Necro3 is more Passive, you rely on your summons auto attacks.
Sorc2 Necro2 is more Active, you rely on the Sorc Ride Skills to pump out more damage.

So its a matter of playstyle :slight_smile:

No iā€™m sure, like, iā€™ve notice that every time i leave a dungeon i lost all the corpse i got there, but this also happens sometimes when i use backspace to teleporte to another map.

hummā€¦ this is very strange, ill have to look into it and see what happens.
Its not meant to do that, you should keep your resources no matter what.

My suggestion for now, submit a bug report.

Is anyone else having this issue on their Necromancer? If not, can you guys keep an eye on your resources wen switching maps, so we have more data to go with, to see if its a class bug or an individual bug.

Thanks guys and gals :slight_smile:

No PvE application. It just does nothing better compared to normal corruption.
Fragment makes your DP shoot 3 shards(like Ice Wall) when hit by melee attacks from any player(not summons, not monsters, not psychic pressure), each shard is like 1 matk damage(or 0.8 matk I dont remember). Helps a bit when you have some melee char in your party. Useless if solo.

Same here and it is random, sometimes I get em sometimes I do not.

Mandara gives about 350k HP just like Glass Mole. :slight_smile:

How easy/fun would a wiz2Link3Necro3 work in a long run? I saw a quite effective person with this build recently and Iā€™ve thought about copying him but Iā€™m not sure how well it is.

@SoothingTea atm it is not so good

but with the upcoming changes it is good at ā€œmobbingā€ but bad at bossing ā€¦ because your skeletons will get on most bosses ā€œknockbackedā€ every second :smiley_cat: and the only real dmg then comes from your Shoggoth and only his damageā€¦

it will take long to kill a boss that has many ā€œknockbacksā€