Tree of Savior Forum

[Video Guide] Necromancer Thread

@kalin.ghg Nope sry :confused: atm we can only go for Matk Card or / and Physical or Magic defence Cards

So iā€™m thinking about building a necro, which of these build would be good

30 con rest spr

30con 50int rest spr

I would go with the first one, Cryo3 Kino1, mostly because i dont like just 2 circle of Ele.
50 INT wont bring much to you, you might as well just put those 50 in SPR.
You will get enough Magic Attack from your weapon and enchants :slight_smile:

thankns for the input
what card would be good for necro?

Your welcome and id say Grey Gollem or Grinander card :slight_smile:

what attributes do you recommend investing first? this is my build, http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/k9o0rliosp/ - also my first char so im spending all the silver i can get on him.

I would increase the attributes of your skeletons attack. The quicker things die the less damage they will do to you! Also increase range of disinter.

You wen Sorc and im guessing you have yourself a Templeshooter.
So first thing you should get is Create Shoggoth Decay to double the damage of your Templeshooter and Archers.
Next you need to work on getting your resources always topped up.
So get all the Disinter attributes.
After that get the attribute for you Raise Dead that lets them collect corpses wen they score a killing blow.
Wen you have those attributes, work on Raise Dead and Archer damage attributes.
Wen you have all the above, its your pick on what to work on next :slight_smile:

Tnk u both, yes i spend a few weeks doing dun run with 5 char every day to gather silver, and iā€™m spending all on my necro, i actually didnā€™t like any other class in the game, i hope with the new patch necro will be viable and not be re-nerf to soon.

Anyway for know i manage to gather silver a token and a templeshooter lvl 10, iā€™m thinking now if i should focus on get my attributes as you suggest or gather some itens with spr before the patch, because i think some can go much more expensive after the patch.

edit: Hangmanā€™s Knot: Additional Damage and Hangmanā€™s Knot: Splash Defense are any good my my build?

SPR items wont increase in price so dont worry.
Hangmans Knot additional damage is a bad attribute since it will consume Hits from Joint Penalty, you want to save all those hits for your summons.
The change to summons is to make the Magic Attack from your weapon scale the damage of your summons even higher.
So if you want to invest in more then attributes, get a Windia Rod and then focus on Transcending it, if you dont know what Transcending your weapons is, check my youtube channel, and look for the transcending guide.

You got me interested, can i do a cryo-necro(only 2 ranks of necro from what i found)that can afk farm and play some dungeons like earth tower too? (doesnĀ“t have to do the hardest parts).

i see a huge amount of wiz-cryo3-sorc1-necro3, i sure u can change it to have necro 2 and go afk farm, archer from necro 3 do help but you can do fina without, iā€™ve test it when i was necro 2, but since he is my main i spend way more time playing then anything else.

@Magicbiscuit Tnk you, i believe the staff u meant is the one selling for 20m, god when i sow it last night i felt knife though my back :slight_smile: few weeks before i can afford it^^

Okay thanks. Would you guys go with cryo or rather more wizard ranks? Leveling is not a problem i will do that by doing dungeons anyway. That being said having cryo would be a nice add for those i thought while wizard skillsā€¦well arenĀ“t that important?

sorc1 vs necro2, any brief pro/con for that?

man, from someone with little Experience, i donā€™t regret getting sorc 1, because i donā€™t think they will launch another pet class soon, so next rank, when release of course iā€™m going for sorc 2, ride seem really goodā€¦ but sorc one isnā€™t rly good, salamion is by far the most stupid pet iā€™ve seen ever, he is totally blink, u need to almost put him on top of the monster for him to atk, to me he has the worst uptime of all summons i have, the summoning, has a decent dmg, but their vision seems to be a small cone in front of them, so sometime you need to move you self to force the summon to see the enemy and atk, the skeletons from necromancer are less bad.

I rly think you need to like pet class to enjoy then, or rly want to afk farm, if you want to lvl just for afk farm, then anything with necro 2 or 3 worksā€¦

Now you said you want to go et, well never being there yet, but i think something like wiz-cryo3-tauma2-necro2 could work for some lvls, but i rather someone with Experience to help you there.

Its not a staff its a Rod :slight_smile:
It is the second best rod in the game, first one being Heart of Glory.
Heart of Glory wont give you SPR tho, so for a summon class, id say Windia is best.

Have a look at the Wizard Gear Guide i made (short version), you can skip to the end (13:03) where i talk about weapons.

1 Like

The moment i see ā€œafk farmā€ i tend to not reply, but since you seem to want to actually play the game, here my advice.
Go Cryo3 Sorc1 Necro3 if you want a more passive build and be more dependent on summon auto attacks.
Go Cryo3 Sorc2 Necro2 if you want a more active build that relies more on active spells and the Sorcerers Ride skill to pump out damage.

2 Likes

Is Windia rod better than Vienarazis Staff? because summons would beneffit from MATK and SPR. What gives more damage to summons weapon MATK or SPR?

I made a vieni mace so I could use it on other toons. Of course itā€™s not trans, or I wouldnā€™t be able to team trade. Remember, we will probably be getting r9 by the end of the year and new weps then too. You can always work on getting HG rod/dagger, or staff and enhance them with the anvil.

Do i have to put 10* Cards on the necronomicon? What are the current and future best cards to put in necronomicon?

someone who know better correct me, but for what i heard, gray golem lvl 10 is the card that gives the most hp for the shoggoth.