Tree of Savior Forum

[Video Guide] Necromancer Thread

@maganimousflame This is not my video sry :confused: but at 0:14 you can see she / he is full spr

want to share with you a video :slight_smile: ā€¦ go to 2:08 for necro pet dmg tests after the upcoming changes :smile_cat:

Which card do you think would be best for shoggoth? i currently have Grindender, but is that the best card for HP?
Also, would 2;1 SPR;INT be a better choice considering that good gear can give you more magic attack than investing in INT?

Thanks!

Just a few questions if i may:

Is it true that for leveling a templeshoot from 1 star to 10 you need 54 one star cards to sacrifice?
Is templeshoot the best summon for sorcer1 still?
Spr is the only think that increase the summoner dmg? or does the weapon affect it as well?

I read many ppl talking about an upcoming buff for pets, but i canā€™t find any info, are you guys reading it in some korean site?

I see many ppl saying that necro c3 is only for afk farm, so iā€™m a little afraid to continue level up mine, so i would like to know, will i be able to solo end game pve content like the highest hunting ground? earth tower i know i will never be called for, but what else?

Appreciate the attention.

@kalin.ghg

1. i donā€™t no sry

2. in some way he is still the best card but for high burst aoe dmg helgasercle card is better

3. spr and some of your weapon dmg grants your pet more dmg (only spr gives your pets skills more dmg)

4. the upcoming change from what we all speak came from the korean test server and will be live for the korean server at the 08.06 ( from now 2 days ) and we will get the same changes hopefully very soon

5. yep you can solo hgā€™s at end game but not effective ā€¦ but with the upcoming changes you will get way stronger and then you can go even ET

I hope i helped you with your questions :smile_cat: ( and sry for my english ā€¦ still learning )

you helped more then you now :slight_smile:

I just need to find the info about the card, i believe i read it was 54, but i canā€™t find where i read it, and now iā€™m not sure hahahaha, wanna calculate if its best to but a 10 star temple, on a lvl 1 and enough card to level it.

Found it, was on the sorc megathread, but it seems that op havenā€™t update his info since 2016, so iā€™m no sure if it its accurate.

Sorry for the late reply :slight_smile:

You should be just fine with that card.
There is a higher HP one, not really sure the name, i think its this oneā€¦
http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/644065/
but the one you have is more then fine :slight_smile:

As for stats, 2:1 SPR INT is completly fine, with the upcoming changes id even recommend going full SPR :slight_smile:

1 Like

Going full SPR w3thauma2necro3 =D thauma buffs convert my spirit to magic attack again :grinning:

Is shoggoth attack type strike? If its strike it would work well with lethargy debuff :slight_smile:

Dont think it is matey :stuck_out_tongue:

Raise Dead is Slash
Archers is Missile
Shoggoth im guessing is Slash as well.

Strike is ranged magical damage, dosent really fit Shoggy :slight_smile:

Shoggothā€™s horn thrust is piercing type dmg.

attack on your weapon no your magic attack

Guys, just got my necro to lvl 270, and iā€™m still using cafrisunā€¦ yeahā€¦ do you know any gear that gives spr or something else that is good for necro?

@kalin.ghg

yeah :slight_smile: get these for good spr boost :

Eaglestar Leather Armor ( 11 spr ) , Suurit Plate Pants ( 30 spr ) , Keyarc Leather Gloves ( 20 spr ) , War Mage Boots ( 16 spr )

Edit: when you have a rod and want to stay with rod then the best shield for sorc and necro is Sage Wall atmā€¦ because it gives 13 spr ( and i think it is the only shield atm in ToS that gives spr )

1 Like

Appreciate, do you got card suggestion to be equipped that can be a dps increase to full pet build?

@kalin.ghg Nope sry :confused: atm we can only go for Matk Card or / and Physical or Magic defence Cards

So iā€™m thinking about building a necro, which of these build would be good

30 con rest spr

30con 50int rest spr

I would go with the first one, Cryo3 Kino1, mostly because i dont like just 2 circle of Ele.
50 INT wont bring much to you, you might as well just put those 50 in SPR.
You will get enough Magic Attack from your weapon and enchants :slight_smile:

thankns for the input
what card would be good for necro?

Your welcome and id say Grey Gollem or Grinander card :slight_smile: