Tree of Savior Forum

[Video Guide] Necromancer Thread

what was nerfed? I’m curious

I’m really thank you for your reply.

I think I’ll go with Cryo3 build for now heehee.

Patch of what? Please, stop spreading rumors. There are no patches for necro now.

I know they did some sneaky changes on the last patch but nothing that would affect the necro, dont worry guys :slight_smile:

hey guys any good places to afk farm besides dina bee?

btw i just made my necro rank 3 four days ago and ive gotten 1-1.5m daily afk while im at work or sleeping pretty good <3

Stay in Dina so you don’t interfer with people’s quests. That’s simply rude and why us necros have such a bad reputation.

hate getting to Dine farm wen im leveling a new character, those first quests are a freaking nightmare :frowning: So hard to kill just the one mob with all the damn summons around…

I honestly dont care about people afk farming, to me its not any diferent then a pardoner shop.
Just hate and get annoyed at people doing it in quest areas, at least have some sense to make a public group so people can jump in for their quests, but guess being greedy is more rewarding then being a nice person…

1 Like

Sorry to ask, but you know which parts of equipment we are capable of enchanting? I was testing, and only could do like Chest, Pants and Shield.

Yes. Only top, bottom and shield. Also, SPR bonus from items is not count in this enchant. Only base SPR gives 1 con per 20 spr per enchant. So you get 30 con for 200 base spr of you enchant all the 3 parts.

Do in the end Necro scales with SPR or INT?

Minions scale with SPR.

Damage skills scale with INT.

about that, do Lethargy scale well with spr too?

Lethargy don’t scale with SPR but Energy shield does

Hello, thanks for the guide!
I have some questions… I’m following the Necro Pet build, The skill Gather Corpse (necro 1) isnt usefull at all? And what rate do you recommend? I was doing the 2 SPR 1 INT so far, but thinking about going all the way to SPR cause now I have summons and dont care that much on casting.

If you want to focus on summons then go full SPR, nothing wrong about it :slight_smile:
Later on wen you get a nice weapon its gonna close the Magic Attack gap and compensate for the lack of INT.

Gather Corpse is very useful and does do a lot of damage, for a normal build i recommend just 1 level in it, its still going to do its job as filler spell and do nice damage.
Maxing Gather Corpse is only for specific builds, like having linker 2 in your kit so you can combo it with Joint Penalty and Hangmans Knot.

Hope that cleared things for you :slight_smile:

The attack power of the lower pets will be increased .
Salami on
Wheelchair zombie
zombie
Big zombie
Coffs Tower
Skeleton Soldier
Skeleton archer
Shogos
Standing Morning ( additional )

source :

translated with google

2 Likes

can confirm that salamion from sorcerer does around 2k-3k more dmg than before and summon does alot more dmg

i hope you guys get good dmg too from these changes

Wicked, finally some good changes to Necro :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I liked these new changes, fun fact I have to level a new wiz to focus on sorcerer, but I already have like 3 wizzies (necro, chrono, alche) with cryo3, which makes me sad about doing another one to match sorc, but seems like that’s the best class to pic…maybe wiz2linker2sorc3 but rank 8 dunno linker 3 or enchanter… linker 3 seems better IMO, its not like enchanter will give me good stuffs…

Hi!

With regards to the latest buffs, how did they change the way summons work?

As I gathered from other threads, it seems they added weapon magic attack into the calculation of summon damage, is that true? Also, is the way to go still SPR, or did they change it to INT to prioritise on MATK?