Tree of Savior Forum

[Video Guide] Necromancer Thread

Hello there!

In regards to Stats, sadly i can give you a straight answer with full confidence.
No one is really talking about the SPR changes other then speculating about it.

The formulas on the Summons skills dont say anything about INT or SPR so its hard to say.
If SPR works as an addition to the damage formula then we will have to test it first.
Your other Skills will still scale with your Magic Attack, meaning INT will still be important.

First thing tomorrow, i will test how effective SPR is for a Necromancer and its summons, the moment i have all my testing done, i’ll either add a new video to the thread explaining things or simply redo the Necromancer Guide.

You should have an answer during the day, so keep an eye for updates!

Depending on how SPR is gonna impact your summons, the stat priority will be personal choice.
If you want your summons to carry your damage then go heavy SPR.
If you want your Flesh Cannon, Flesh Strike, Flesh Hoop to carry your damage then go INT.
If you want the best of both worlds, then i would say around 80 CON then even INT / SPR.

But like i said, ill know for sure tomorrow and soon as i can ill let you guys know :slight_smile:

As far as skill tree goes, same argument, ill have to see if Linker is still fine or if we will have to resort to something else.
Again the moment i test this out, ill let you know straight away :slight_smile:

But if you want a replacement, think about something like:
Wiz3 > Thauma2 > Necro3 Same thing as Link, except no CC but some added damage from Thauma.
Wiz1 > Cryo3 > Sorc1 > Necro3 Lots of utility and CC, 2 extra minions.
Wiz1 > Cryo3 > Kino1 > Necro3 Same as the above but swap 2 minions for the Cryo+Kino Ice Wall combo.

Well have to wait to be sure of everything :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really excited to see the changes and waiting for your feedback :>
Lets make Necro great again guys!

Waiting for major updates on this thread. I was really interested in this build previous patch but now i dont know if works well.

A question, in wizz3 - Link 2 - Necro 3. Its difficult to leveling until necro?

I know that linker got nerfed. The Joint Penalty skill has a hit limit count. I think at level 10, its 11 hits then the links break. Considering you have 1 shoggoth, 5 archers and 5 melee skeletons, thats 11 hits already, pretty disappointing. Don’t know if it is still good enough to keep Linker in the build.

yeah , not worth on necro now , it breaks pretty fast

Hello everyone :slight_smile:
Sorry about the delay, im working on the update but iv had a lot of interruptions today and been rather busy.

Should be up soon!

Btw… Linker is not dead for Necro :slight_smile:
It still does what it used to do, just dosent last overly long like before.

Thank you for your work Magicbiscuit !

I guess one of our best build now could be Wiz>Cryo3>Sorc>Necro3

Really interested in changes especially on stats!

Your welcome! I do enjoy making content, specially wen i know people enjoy it!

I will be adding the new guide soon, most of it is things you already know, so, instead of making you go through all of it to spot the changes, wen i replace the video i will add a little section under it with all the noticeable changes after the patch :slight_smile:

I’m not happy with it, but I did go straight SPR. Gonna try 2 SPR to 1 INT tomorrow. It’s nice to pull them all in with tree tho! And I also tried to solo crystal mines :frowning: just isn’t the same without old pyro. Also ty biscuit for trying other stuff also!

I dont think the formula for summons (at least necromancers) is like someone said, 0.67%dmg per 1 SPR.
Feels a lot less then that.

Ill be putting everything up very soon, had some problems with the video sound so had to do everything again :frowning:
Things not going so well today on this end :stuck_out_tongue:

To quote limp Bizkit… ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS!

Update guide is up.
Sorry if its not the best quality but its been a rough day :slight_smile:

Hope you enjoy it and that it can be helpful!

tested full SPR necro 3 sorc 1…
The damage increase in RLY low almost the same as before…BUT…They are a Fing tank now…I was mobing the entire 327 map at lv 325 and even the squeletons didn´t die O_o

Link with summons now are old story, gone and pure garbage =/

Yeah i was very disappointed about SPR, seemed good, but dosent really add much damage.
The thing is if you go no SPR then your summons do close to no damage.

INT 1:1 SPR or INT 2:1 SPR is probably gonna be what everyone will go for.
Not taking any SPR seems kinda silly, what would be the point of going Necro if you dont want to get damage for your summons…

Linker seems fine still, just cant keep mobs linked non stop like before, but still works to CC, group and burst, just need to be quick on it and no let your summons use it.

I’m considering a Cryo 3 > Ele 2 > Necro 2 build that I’m still deciding on(Ele 3 or Necro 3 if I dump cryo for Wiz 3). I’m seeking a cc/aoe dps build that is ideal for solo without links. I hope the stat distribution doesn’t gimp things for me.

This was actually my “Idgaf” non-meta build before I switched to FF before the patch a ways back.

I will be updating the Thread soon, sadly i cant do much work on it or record during the day.
There will be updates comes today tho and one of the things i want to get done is the build examples.
If you want CC, sadly your choices are either Linker or Cryomancer, Ele2 Hail Attribute might bring some but not as much as the rest.
Only other choice you could go for and this is something i want to try is Wiz2 > Kino3 > Necro3, that should give you CC and some more damage to your build.

Sticking to Wiz3Link2Necro3 would be a good idea?
I’m thinking to make a distribution like 50 CON and 2 INT : 1 SPR.
Anyway, tests is coming!!

i can say for sure…Linker with minions is garbage now, even more for necros. It´s so much fast atk that your link will not hold 1s =/
Cryo on the other hand is RLY good…

From what i tried Link2 seems fine, you just cant keep the mobs constantly linked like before.
Your still able to JP+HK and things like that.
Mostly for Solo play now tho, not really that useful in groups.
This is my opinion at least :stuck_out_tongue:

i go in full spr +50 con, sorc1 necr3 cryo3, yes im kiling mobs not so fast(with link), but! full control!! drink beer and calm))
+15 blast best dmg in cryo mobs

im test 2 linker 2 wiz much more better(( bye cryo