Tree of Savior Forum

[Video Guide] Necromancer Thread

Sticking to Wiz3Link2Necro3 would be a good idea?
I’m thinking to make a distribution like 50 CON and 2 INT : 1 SPR.
Anyway, tests is coming!!

i can say for sure…Linker with minions is garbage now, even more for necros. It´s so much fast atk that your link will not hold 1s =/
Cryo on the other hand is RLY good…

From what i tried Link2 seems fine, you just cant keep the mobs constantly linked like before.
Your still able to JP+HK and things like that.
Mostly for Solo play now tho, not really that useful in groups.
This is my opinion at least :stuck_out_tongue:

i go in full spr +50 con, sorc1 necr3 cryo3, yes im kiling mobs not so fast(with link), but! full control!! drink beer and calm))
+15 blast best dmg in cryo mobs

im test 2 linker 2 wiz much more better(( bye cryo

I know the update is coming a bit late today, but iv added some build examples to the thread and replaced the “Necromancer Build Guide” with an updated version.

Hello , givin my feedback about my necro build here, I’m currently wiz1-cryo3-sorc1-necro3 full SPR, and my archers skellies are doing like 2.5k dmg with decay + my TempleShooter hitting 5.5k each hand, my summons keep alive in all maps and dungeons, I’m in love with the build but I hope even more improvements further :grinning:

The damage increase from SPR isnt very high but the survivability your pets get from it is pretty awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is skeleton can get damage and survivability from SPR and INT?

I read in skill tooltip it not say like Shoggoth.

Shoggoth skill tooltip say Shoggoth get damage from INT and defense from SPR.

I’m testing Wiz1Cryo3 (Psy1) Necro 2 (future Necro 3)
I still don’t know what i’m going to do :confused:
Will try Wiz3Link2 again after this.
I want a NecroC3, and i will have it hahaha

PS: Please, people, post the alternatives you are thinking for Linker (and maybe Wiz3) on a Necro Build

The SPR tooltip says this.

After about 2 hours as Necro 3 with a 1:1 int/spr build, I can safely say that skellys last MUCH longer with a spr build. Spr doesn’t say it boosts dmg but I noticed the small increase. Spr has more emphasis in your summons’ defenses.

Also, let it be known that Necromancer is perhaps the most expensive class to level attributes in.

2 Likes

cryo 3 for necro is better now, because your minions brake link in 3 seconds, and in party play not even that…
you can go cryo1/psycho3 too and have control and good boss damage with icewall/pressure combo

try 290 solo dung with cryo and cry, and try 2 linker and see how fast die mobs

sorc1-necr3, templshooter with 2link is good!
for mobs need group mobs and 2 time use link.

some test with skeleton no invest all attr

• weapon damage , gem not effect on summon test with 6 star red gem five hammer.
  • Enchant fire , Swell Left Arm can’t use on summon.

no invest stat

damage around 350-500

Full INT

seem no different :confused:

Full SPR

damage around 600-1000

2 Likes

SPR does add damage, just not a lot, still good to go for, specially if you dont want your summons to die, now if you want to see big summon numbers, try going full SPR and then Solo a low level dungeon…
The new Armor formula is a bit silly, if you out level a mob by a large margin your damage will go crazy high.
You can auto complete low level dungeons by simply running around with your summons without pressing a button.

INT dosent increase any of your summons damage.
SPR is what counts if you want to increase summon damage.

So I’ll try the wiz>cryo3>sorc>necro3 with around 80con and 2SPR:1INT

Let’s see how this work with the army pet and CC!

It’s clunky since I was a pyro linker, but honestly it isn’t too bad! Seems to be the best with a full SPR build. I kinda like it actually :wink:

Just updated the Gameplay Video.
After all the testing, my personal favorite necromancer build is Wiz3 > Thaum2 > Necro3.
I made that build on the spot wen making the build guide but turns out its pretty fun.
Wizard 3 is just too good now, the change to energy bolt and magic missile makes it too good to pass out :slight_smile:

Hi there
Have you try this build : Wiz1 >Cryo1>Psycho3>Necro3 ?
With “Raise”, ennemies become “flying” and take more damages by missile attacks, with the addition of “decay” debuff the damages of Skull Archers should be increased.