Tree of Savior Forum

What classes were not hit by this massive nerf bat?

I am new to the game, loved D2, loved nerco…so i went necro /w pyro to make up for its already lack of damage. Now pyro that was strong before is now a bit lackluster and necro got nerfed on its already ■■■■ damage? I feel like I am being backed into a corner to go 100% support. I hate putting effort into something that just got butchered. I have no desire to really play anymore. What was fun for me is dead, is there any mage class that isn’t pummeled to a pulp?

Check out this topic

Magicbiscuit is working on some viable necro build. We wait and see…

Only fireball got wrecked on Pyro. Firewall, Flameground and Firepillar are still good.

momym anarth do you play pyro mancer

But pyromancer was overpowered beyond words. it needed to be balanced, and that’s what they did.

Fireball got nerfed so much that it’s now pathetic, though.
A 2~3 second animation for a single ~5k damage hit at character level 300… whoopie.

1 Like

… yea a skill with 2 overheats and a 9 sec cd shouldnt do 100k

There is alot of room between 5k and 100k.
And i wouldn’t mind its damage if it were either ranged or if the skill animation was way faster.

its a short cd filler skill. im fine with where its at.

1 Like

Should I start using firewalls instead of fireballs now? Why did it get it get nerfed that badly? pyro overwall wasnt THAT powerful.

1 Like

I completely totally disagree with you. It was not overpowered beyond words.

1 Like

Melting bosses in few seconds with joint penalty.

Oh yeah it was, and I wasn’t even geared properly.

Pyro3Linker3Sage? Hmm?

Pyro3Linker2Kino1Sage :slight_smile: Fireball juggler.

1 Like

I was never a Pyro linker, I was a Psycho pyro, and after I went Psycho I learned that it was a combo that was doing too much damage and IT was nerfed. So I was lacking damage in parties because the psy pressure explosion was crap. So I go linker now because I really like being a fire mage still. Now Pyro gets hit again because of linker. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH lol this keeps happening. And it’s the fireball that got hit the hardest, or at all really.

1 Like

Until the fireball gets tapped once.

1 Like

They became a zoning tool for pvp, that’s all.

Are you talking about fireball or kino? Hey, I just pick classes I like using with pyro, then to find out that something was too OP or too weak. The game really needs a test area before you change rank.

1 Like

Are you talking about fireball or kino?

I didn’t get this then.

You have 14 days to test out, as resets are being given daily.

Oh I know this, I still think there needs to be a permanent test area.

1 Like