Tree of Savior Forum

[Video Guide] Cryomancer Thread

i know that but every icewall u hit will decrease the hit amount of other enemies around.
without Link ofc

Maybe it was just chance and i could be wrong.
But as far as i could tell, Ice Blast hits seem to prioritize Monsters.
For example, if you have 8 walls down next to 2 monsters, Ice Blast will hit 6 walls and the 2 monsters, iv never experienced it hitting 7 walls and 1 monster, ignoring the 2nd mob.
Only if they are too far away from the wall.

You guys experiencing something different?

Yep i think its totaly random

They need to fix ice pike. It’s hard to keep a sustained damage while questing when ice pike hits only once or twice on anything that is not a boss.
Also, Ice bolt is really bad too.

If you can kite monsters and keep them in a line, dropping Ice Pike on top will do very nice damage.
Ice Bolt is mainly use for freezing targets so you can use Ice Blast while doing some damage in the process.
Its a filler spell, 3 charges and low cooldown, meaning its always ready to use wen your main spells are on cooldown.

What is the use for SubZero shield? Is it better to invest in more offensive skills such as gust? For CryoChrono.

Also, would it be good to invest my SP into Ice Pike instead of gust? Since gust unfreezes enemies

The use of Sub Zero Shield is to increase your survival, but for that to happen you do need to max it.
At max rank the freeze chance is of 45% if im not mistaken.
Imagine you have a bunch of mobs hitting you, ranged ones included, Sub Zero Shield stops some of that damage by freezing some of the mobs, its specially good against ranged.

To make the damage attribute of Sub Zero Shield work, you would need to invest into a lot of CON and put some good Blue gems on your shield to maximize your block chance.

As far as points go, check out any of the guides on the thread made by me, the ones that start with “Frosty”, i use a cookie cutter formula for my builds wen it comes to Cryomancer spells, it works for any kind of build.

1 Ice Bolt
1 Ice Pike
7 Ice Wall (you only really need 1 point here, so you can put the other 6 on Ice Pike)
15 Ice Blast
10 Sub Zero Shield (if you dont like this spell put all 10 in Ice Pike)
1 Gust
5 Snow Rolling
5 Frost Pillar

Spells now scale with a % of your Magic Attack, so even tho spells are at level one they will still deal nice damage.
Ice Blast is the only one i recommend to max out since it has the highest % scale of all your spells.

Not really sure if that answered your question, but if it didnt let me know and ill try to put it better :slight_smile:

cyro3>ele3 really worth?

I quite like it at least, has some good interactions so it dosent get boring and Ele brings that raw damage to the mix.
I would suggest pairing it with wiz2 tho, surespell will make life a lot easier.

this is a pretty nice idea and build. And electrocute give good options of damage.

Pretty sure i mentioned this before :stuck_out_tongue:
I like the Cryo Ele build because of the stacking attribute from Cryo and Ele.
Frost Pillar and Ice Wall dosent make targets count as frozen tho for electrocute damage.

How about this one?

Not sure if Snowrolling is necessary…
but with blink u may not need any kind of Surspell (except against bosses)
This build may be a better than psycho/cryo because isa has a way too long cd.
Any suggestions what to change to optimize :P?

Think your not giving some spells or the new %dmg formula credit :slight_smile:

To optimize id change something like…
Take 1 point off Ice Wall and put it in Ice Pike for extra damage, utility, filler and such.
Keep Snow Rolling, its a better choice then the alternatives.
Take 3 points off Meteor and invest in Prominence, Freezing Sphere and Rain.
Prominence does nice damage even at level 1, its instant cast and helps if you have Ice resistant monsters.
Freezing Sphere at level 1 is the same as a level 15 Ice Blast.
Rain if you really want to ZAAAAP! some monsters :stuck_out_tongue: bit hard to pull off but it does stack with the frozen extra lightning damage attribute.
Rain is the only one that i would say its only worth if you want to be bothered with it, the other 3 will be a very nice damage and utility increase.

Getting a nice Ice Pike freeze procc into Electrocute is awesome :slight_smile:
I love this build, i tried it out but with wiz2 instead of sage, i like my surespell :slight_smile:

ya saw that but i think sage may be a better option then wizzard 2 (epic blink) xDD
iam even thinking of dropping electrocute …kind of dont like it :confused:
Think i will experiment a little with that combi :stuck_out_tongue:

I find Elementalist kinda dull without Wiz3 Quick Cast and Surespell, i like fast active classes :stuck_out_tongue:
Electrocute isnt very impressive tbh but it is nice wen you max it out then combo it with Frost Pillar.
Frost Pillar > Electrocute is the only time i use it other then boss fights.

I do like Hail, Prominence and Frost Cloud, Freezing Sphere is pretty awesome too.

I need to make a new Cryo and i think ill make him a Wiz3 Cryo3 Warlock2, quick, fun, utility and some nice damage for bosses, diferent elements for damage as well :slight_smile:

Currently soloing 315 hg without Electrocute… Promi is rly strong, Fropstsphere got buffed too i think - larger AOE and way more damage than b4.
Meteor 5 - 2,5 sec cast - ist acceptabel.
Just blink + do ur thing xDDD
ONLY odd thing is - if not all mobs get attracted by ur clone and are ranged ones…<.<
but event han - its manageabel.

Hey guys, I’m running a cryo3/chrono3/Sage suport build. I am wondering if still worth going full CON or its better have less HP and go for some damage. Having in mind ET utility/performance and pvp. Also have in mind that coisa for full CON I can go with Nuaele Cards while with the INT/CON I prolly will have to go with Chapparition.
I have been testing both situations and cannot choose once I never went to ET. Thanks in advance!

@edit Also which skills for each build on Sage, Im very confused on this.

Going full CON is still a good idea, your damage scales off Magic Attack now, so a good weapon, gems and such can carry some of that :slight_smile:

As far as sage skills go, think the most important ones is Missile Hole (maxed) and Ultimate Dimension (with attributes), Blink can bring some really nice utility as well specially with attributes.

Hope that answers your question :slight_smile:

1 Like

Real thanks. I guess I will go for full CON then.

Is 3 points enough on blink?

Going full CON its better go with Nuaele then, right?

If you feel your lacking magic defense then ya go for it :slight_smile:
and yes 3 points should be enough plust attributes.

1 Like