Tree of Savior Forum

[Video Guide] Cryomancer Thread

@Magicbiscuit

I tested today so much, tried everything and i realized 9 ice wall is the necessary, u can easily hit 9 blocks with PP at 5

My recommended is 7 which gives you 8 walls, remember level1 gives you 2.
So more or less a wall isnt game breaking :stuck_out_tongue:

oooh yeaaahi forgot that!!

its 2 per level maybe 8 is enough , thank u for all biscuit =)

i will test more gust dmg today, i cant see dmg from gust lvl 5 x.x

scales more with gear right?
i use superior corona +10 xD

Scales with your magic attack, just make sure to get the attribute for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I plan on going Sorcerer 3 with Cryomancer 3, what should my skill allocation be for Cryo 3?

Sorry for the late reply.
Id go with the cookie cutter method i mentioned.

1 Bolt
1 Ice Pike
7 Wall
15 Ice Blast
10 Subzero Shield
1 Gust
5 Rolling
5 Pillar

Hope that helps you out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey magic i was wondering why you dont tell to us, why Audra staff is that important to a cryomancer?

Audra helps in support. It gives + 2 on all ur cryo skills, so u have a frost pillar that lasts longer, freeze that last longer, ice wall that last longer, etc.

its also a nice staff for leveling up at lvl 200+. it falls on dmg sadly on 300+ maps if it isnt upgraded hard

It depends on what u want from ur build too. If its dps is better to have a rod as ur main attack weapon and switch to audra while supporting. it isnt a must to have audra, but it is indeed very helpful and nice to have one.

Like Kogami said, its for support use giving you 2 extra levels on your skills and increasing your freeze chance even further :slight_smile:

I make a mention of it in this video:
https://youtu.be/vKxgIUNj52w

1 Like

I haven’t se this mentioned anywhere on this thread and I thought It can be a good addition, putting 7 points in ice bolt (5 with audra) is really good (even more for pvp purposes) so you can quick tap ice bolt lvl 1 to quickly freeze enemies. Im using this on my cryo/chrono and its awesome.

Take it you ment to say to have it at lvl5(7 with audra) for the faster cast time? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeap, its almost instant

PvP in this game is not something im a fan of, so if you have any more pvp tips keep them comin for the people who do enjoy it :smiley:

1 Like

This Thread has been kinda quiet for a while, everyone still enjoying their Cryos? :smiley:

Yeah cryos areon the top buld right now XD, i just finish to make my cryo/ele/sage, and i enjoy to much now i will set it, but this is another build right now im making maybe your opinion could help :smiley: is cryo3>kino>RC>WL2 maybe it works idk but if it does let me know XD.

POSD: i follow your channel maybe you can made a vdeo about end game content, what to do when we already have a lvl 330 character ;:D.

That build could work, youll just need to position yourself well for the Ice Wall + PP combo so you dont get interrupted.
And ill see what i can do about your video idea :smiley:

i get one question what adventages give me have kino 3 instead of kino 1? more walls are more shards but with kino 1 is not enought for damage?

In terms of hitting Ice Wall? Same amount of walls. But, you also get free Sure Spell for PP(attribute at Psy3 that makes it uninterruptible by damage(not by knockdown and push)).

you can hit 15 walls if you want vs 9 walls at kino 1.