Tree of Savior Forum

[Video Guide] Cryomancer Thread

I were thank you I ask because I’m between cryo3-kino3-rc or cryo3-kino-RC-wl2.

there are other methods of ice wall formation for 7-9 walls. But if you try to go cryo kino, go for one that cannot be interrupted easily if not then i dont think its worth it to have such an unreliable character.
This character is used in guild raids and performs well in Saalus auto match. Ice wall PP is strong even without Rune of ice buff (but still go for it), it just depends on your magic attack.

Question about forming the wall… I’ve been wondering how most people are able to form it so quickly and I don’t actually see you guys having to select 1 tile at a time like it’s making me do. So, what am I doing wrong? I play this game on my desktop btw, using keyboard///mouse.

Ta !

practice makes perfect. I can form it faster than in video, i just slowed down a bit to show how the formation is done.

Do you actually have to click with your mouse every single time for each tile is what i’m wondering ?

i dont use mouse mode. i use keyboard mode so i cant really say.

Its kinda like playing a Beat em’ Up game like Mortal Combat or Street Fighter.
You do the moves so many times it becomes muscle memory.
So the more you practice the quicker your gonna get at pressing your arrow keys in the right combinations :slight_smile:

Sir want a clarification about Subzero Shield mechanics.
So it should be blocked 1st the enemy physical attck so that the freeze chance could trigger? Is that right?

Hey man sorry for the very late reply but iv been very sick.
To answer your question, no it dosent.
The freeze chance always works no matter what as long as the monster hits you, either in melee range or long range.
The damage from Sub Zero Shield is what comes from Blocking an attack, but only works against a melee monster, if you block a ranged attack you wont do damage back to the monster.

1 Like

so the chance of freeze is always up. thx alot

Does AoE Attack Ratio add target count by Ice Blast? Or it is just limited to 8? Thanks man